felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sit to the right of SomboSteel

and praise to you!!!

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
hey OEJ, wanted to know that sudden down speed drop is it common? mine upload is constant but down took a hit

bixi_op

Jun 7, 2021
Pls help.I have the file of episode 7 and i downloaded the part 4 but when i extract it , it says no files to extract.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Pls help.I have the file of episode 7 and i downloaded the part 4 but when i extract it , it says no files to extract.
You have to download all parts

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
God I really need that compressed version. 18GB is just too much for me to download, especially with a 1,5MB/s connection :cry:

Reactions: bulifun

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
Ive downloaded the game from mega just by restarting my router 3 times and getting a new ip address. I had 50MB/s

Jul 22, 2019
sking about mods repeatedly is a banable offence in his discord.... You can ask here, coz its a pirate site. But official channels is a big no and all the memebers in them knows that
Sure, but that has really never done anything but make people lie lol, trying to break games (and modded saves, if people in this thread are right) is just gonna waste a bunch of his time with false reports.

Mod makers will just bypass it, it's hardly a complex problem.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes