Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thans, bro! I will remain seeding for the next 20 days, without turning off my PC.

outsidedbox

Oct 25, 2019
does anyone have just the ep6_images.rpa file? I finished downloading the whole thing with megabasterds but that file is giving me an error and now I can't even start the game
can someone share only that file? I am also downloading the torrent now because of this just as a backup, but torrent file is in rar so I can't just choose to download that file only
thanks

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The speed of the torrent rise and drop between 500kb~2mb, can't figure when will be the time finish downloading.:unsure:
But still, it is better than downloading nothing.:sleep:

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
nah i prefer having my own choices, ill just do a new one for dik route then wait for cheatmod to get updated so i can just cheat all the tests lol
i have the modded saves too, want to play my route fast :BootyTime:, dont have time to play whole again, for a month as of now, will go with saves available, then will start all routes from after am free:coffee:,
enjoy your replay

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
15.200+ patrons, steam money... And he works alone on the game? Really? He hasn´t even hired someone to help him with the coding or something? If that´s true, the guy is a scrooge :LOL:
If that's what works for him to produce this level of quality and content......then so be it

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
i have the modded saves too, want to play my route fast :BootyTime:, dont have time to play whole again, for a month as of now, will go with saves available, then will start all routes from after am free:coffee:,
enjoy your replay
Give me 10 minutes -.-

Ripper007

Nov 10, 2018
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
Download speed 50 KBps where as upload speed is 2.3 MBps.. what the hak

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
does anyone have just the ep6_images.rpa file? I finished downloading the whole thing with megabasterds but that file is giving me an error and now I can't even start the game
can someone share only that file? I am also downloading the torrent now because of this just as a backup, but torrent file is in rar so I can't just choose to download that file only
thanks
I will upload on google drive. wait 5 min

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes