fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
For those struggling with the downloading either through Torrent or MEGA bypass. Just restart your router to see if you get new IP and new 5GB of free quota on MEGA with it. I did it after i tried anything else and it worked, really depends on your country and internet provider. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
For some reasons, decided to wait over 0.7.2 update, so didn't play since 0.6, it wasn't because I was worried about quality (DrPinkCake is, with MagicNuts, PhillyGames and Caribdis, one of the very best in story writing), I just wanted to be sure to have a couple hours of playtime, seems I'll have a bit more than that. What was the average playtime from 0.6 to 0.7.2 ?

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
By the way, for the download, just open a MEGA account and add their app if you have Chrome (guess it works with others too), you have 20G available without taking a plan, downloading right now at about 3mb/s (in Canada).

WhamBamKam

Nov 26, 2020
y'all are about to bring the website down, working overtime to share the game with all the seeding and shit lol

By the way, for the download, just open a MEGA account and add their app if you have Chrome (guess it works with others too), you have 20G available without taking a plan, downloading right now at about 3mb/s (in Canada).
the download might stop in an hour or two, mega has a 5 gb download limit/24 hrs iirc.

Reactions: Sasanid

kawwai

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know if you have already gone through, but I went through two routes, and now I'm a little shocked
xdd

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes