TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Version 1 to 7 is 14G so there is additional o 4G for this update. )(Total 18G
Why cant the developer just put out the V8 4gig so we just extract and paste like other RenPY games?
Because if you paid attention to the updates you would know DPC changed the version of RenPy to the newest one which makes doing an update only patch too time consuming especially with the differences in engine versions being a pain in the ass.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Everyone should just jump on this. especially since nopy is gone. Really appreciative of rpdl for the torrents of the games lately!
View attachment 1507594
A little tip for people with higher bandwidth.
In your global torrent options, up your connections per torrent to the current total max connections, and disable all other ongoing torrents for maximum up/down availability and speed.
More p2p happens, more people get it faster, more seeders, faster and faster and faster...

You get the idea.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone send me a torrent or alternative link? I don't want to check back several pages because some jackass already post spoiler here.

JoMo32

Nov 6, 2018
hey, i only downloaded first relaese of version 0.7 last time, you think will there be an update only and if it will would i able to update it to v0.8 without any problem?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes