Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
i feel like a lot of stuff in this game doesnt constitute as a "twist" when the people on this forum predicted most of them like forever ago
yup, after reading all of those "deep dive analysis", and other crazy theories (dali xD), basicaly most of the plot has been predicted in some way...

now i'm waiting to hear who's pregnant (imo it's nobody paired up with mc, i have to do some testing if virgin mc still gets this scene)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
The game launches normally but after about a minute this happens to my MacBook screen. Anyone have any idea why? The music is still playing so I think the game is still running but the screen just turns like this on my MacBook.
brooooo yes same idk why that happens either it happens to me on other games as well. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME AND THS GUY FIGURE THIS OUT. ANYONE?????!!!??

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
yup, after reading all of those "deep dive analysis", and other crazy theories (dali xD), basicaly most of the plot has been predicted in some way...

now i'm waiting to hear who's pregnant (imo it's nobody paired up with mc, i have to do some testing if virgin mc still gets this scene)
Someone did no fucking route, got that ending too, so has nothing to do with MC.

Reactions: Redd23

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

I had a run where the MC slept with nobody but Jill right at the end and I reloaded and made sure to cum outside to check if the scene still happened and it did.

Now it might be a JD-from-Scrubs situation and she got pregnant despite pulling out but I'm fairly certain it isn't the MC's.

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
I had a run where the MC slept with nobody but Jill right at the end and I reloaded and made sure to cum outside to check if the scene still happened and it did.

Now it might be a JD-from-Scrubs situation and she got pregnant despite pulling out but I'm fairly certain it isn't the MC's.
I'm almost certain it's going to be someone that Derek slept with. Namely Ashley. Though there are plenty of candidates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes