Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to get this working on Mac ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
When the mc is having breakfast or whatever with JB, Elena, Tommy and Heather and they have the montage of the mc’s girls in his head…

At first they showed the usual LIs, then Quinn, and I was like, “Oooh, so Quinn is definitely up there with the main LIs”.

But then it showed Lily, and it just kept going! Girl after girl! It wouldn’t fucking stop!

I started feeling like a piece of shit…

Nah, I was impressed. :sneaky:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Wow.... such a amazing fucking game.. Looks like im going to have to save multiple playthroughs after that.

burnprint

Jul 26, 2019
Every time I click on "BeingADIK.exe" the game doesn't open and the exe file disappears!
Windows is calling the EXE a virus. You need to go to Start- settings - update and security - Windows Security on the left - Virus and threat protection - "protection history" in the middle -

Somewhere in that last menu is something about the EXE. Select it and press restore.

Reactions: minimanfan

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys. A lot of you have been DM'ing me about saves for episode 8.

I'm still currently working on "optimizing" my choices to best fit the routes I've posted previously. Given the nature of the update and having to choose specific routes, it kind of throws a wrench in about half of my saves (if not a little more) so I'll keep working on figuring out how to achieve certain routes (if possible) and then post a sort of "Change Log" with the new saves and laying out any changes I've made and why I made them.

I currently have all the lewd scenes, 2d art, pack quest unlocked, but I am still missing a couple of special renders (given that I don't use mods, these usually take a while to find). I already completed the mansion repair at the end of episode 7 so there's no need to put any real effort into them. I also figured out the answers to all the tests so it'll be a breeze as I replay the game.

If it comes down to it, I might have to scrap certain routes all together if I can't figure out how to achieve them.
Ex.
"Neutral Josy Path" <-- as of end of the episode 7 save I have to embrace Maya and Josy during the big choice. Hopefully I can figure something out by going back to Episode 4 and 5 and making some changes to my choices.

"Neutral Maya Path" <-- as of end of the episode 7 save I have to embrace Maya and Josy during the big choice. Hopefully I can figure something out by going back to Episode 4 and 5 and making some changes to my choices.

"Chik Jill and Bella" <-- I might be able to pull this off if I choose Bella and hopefully convince Jill to stick around come season 3 (Not likely given the dialogue between MC and Bella during their 2nd date and Jill's reaction to catching Bella and MC) but we'll have to wait and see.

"DIK Sage Hots and Sides" <-- this route will likely be updated to something like "Hots and Sides" as stated in my original saves post. As I have to give up all the side girls if I were to commit to Sage.

So to recap; need to figure out how to achieve about 3 or 4 routes in the long run or bite the bullet and scrap em all together. Find the rest of the special renders. And optimize choices for all routes.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes