Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys. A lot of you have been DM'ing me about saves for episode 8.

I'm still currently working on "optimizing" my choices to best fit the routes I've posted previously. Given the nature of the update and having to choose specific routes, it kind of throws a wrench in about half of my saves (if not a little more) so I'll keep working on figuring out how to achieve certain routes (if possible) and then post a sort of "Change Log" with the new saves and laying out any changes I've made and why I made them.

I currently have all the lewd scenes, 2d art, pack quest unlocked, but I am still missing a couple of special renders (given that I don't use mods, these usually take a while to find). I already completed the mansion repair at the end of episode 7 so there's no need to put any real effort into them. I also figured out the answers to all the tests so it'll be a breeze as I replay the game.

If it comes down to it, I might have to scrap certain routes all together if I can't figure out how to achieve them.
Ex.
"Neutral Josy Path" <-- as of end of the episode 7 save I have to embrace Maya and Josy during the big choice. Hopefully I can figure something out by going back to Episode 4 and 5 and making some changes to my choices.

"Neutral Maya Path" <-- as of end of the episode 7 save I have to embrace Maya and Josy during the big choice. Hopefully I can figure something out by going back to Episode 4 and 5 and making some changes to my choices.

"Chik Jill and Bella" <-- I might be able to pull this off if I choose Bella and hopefully convince Jill to stick around come season 3 (Not likely given the dialogue between MC and Bella during their 2nd date and Jill's reaction to catching Bella and MC) but we'll have to wait and see.

"DIK Sage Hots and Sides" <-- this route will likely be updated to something like "Hots and Sides" as stated in my original saves post. As I have to give up all the side girls if I were to commit to Sage.

So to recap; need to figure out how to achieve about 3 or 4 routes in the long run or bite the bullet and scrap em all together. Find the rest of the special renders. And optimize choices for all routes.
it still works for solo sage, bella and jill paths?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
When the mc is having breakfast or whatever with JB, Elena, Tommy and Heather and they have the montage of the mc’s girls in his head…

At first they showed the usual LIs, then Quinn, and I was like, “Oooh, so Quinn is definitely up there with the main LIs”.

But then it showed Lily, and it just kept going! Girl after girl! It wouldn’t fucking stop!

I started feeling like a piece of shit…

Nah, I was impressed. :sneaky:
Which path were you?
My Neutral MC only thought about Jill, Bella and Sage.

Vnthor

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah it's the same, that should lead you to Sage and Quinn 3some
Fuck I think I somehow missed/skipped that and never unlocked it. Can someone do a solid and provide a save with the relevant scene? Bonus points if you happen to have a Jill one for that matter.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I wouldn't say intentional, more so that DPC uses the same model for MC and Tommy and changed the features.
not remotely changed enough. and dont even get me started on Rose too :HideThePain:

our MC should look more unique, just like all the LIs in the game. idk why DPC doesnt seem to see that...

• Haha
Reactions: AydenSV

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Which path were you?
My Neutral MC only thought about Jill, Bella and Sage.
My Massive DIK mc was on Sage and Bella's path (and Quinn and Lilly and Nicole and...). He wasn't chick enough for M&J and Jill. But I chose, "Other" as the mc's route at the "Crossroads". Makes the ending when seeing Sage's parents (the mom specifically) far less terrifying (because if you choose "other" he doesn't have that really awkward breakup text with Jade).

Unfortunately when you choose "Other", the branch name is "branchAlone". :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes