Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I was on Jill route and I didn't get any option to help her overcome the stage fright during the recital. How can I help her?

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
My Massive DIK mc was on Sage and Bella's path (and Quinn and Lilly and Nicole and...). He wasn't chick enough for M&J and Jill. But I chose, "Other" as the mc's route at the "Crossroads". Makes the ending when seeing Sage's parents (the mom specifically) far less terrifying (because if you choose "other" he doesn't have that really awkward breakup text with Jade).

Unfortunately when you choose "Other", the branch name is "branchAlone". :cry:
What scene did you have playing in the background of your summary of choices at the end?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I'm almost certain it's going to be someone that Derek slept with. Namely Ashley. Though there are plenty of candidates.
But if you don't interfiere with Ashley's and Anthony blooming romance then Derek won't get his chance to fuck her if I'm not mistaken?

I think it's Wendy, it'll be more dramatic that way
It would be :D but iirc Wendy said something about getting her period after that (Derek was already freaked out she might be pregnant)

So imo none of these two, the search continues ;)

If it's not connected directly to mc then who do we have left? Elena, Heather, whole "restaurant" (maybe further drama with Riona?)

Jan 15, 2019
if true it will create more drama

sage's drama is nothing compared to other girls(and short as well) so most probably it could be true
it could be an ending where mc won't get any LI as sage will also ditch mc for pumping her mother
:KEK:
Pat yourself guys
We all did great in predicting

bvll predictors all of them here

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
1637379458202.png
I mightve used the console to add chick points. Anyway around this or am i fucked? I have to quit the game there is no option to continue

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Guys, I just remind you that the next update will be in July.
P.S. By the way, it seems to me a hasty decision by DPC to start blocking other girls so early. Unless season 3 is the last.

• Sad
Reactions: Redd23

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Aside from standard ongoing topics - did you guys manage to get rooster cluck with Pink Rose girls and Jill&sushi? I can't figure out what is the trigger to receive them (even on full Jill path)

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
But if you don't interfiere with Ashley's and Anthony blooming romance then Derek won't get his chance to fuck her if I'm not mistaken?

It would be :D but iirc Wendy said something about getting her period after that (Derek was already freaked out she might be pregnant)

So imo none of these two, the search continues ;)

If it's not connected directly to mc then who do we have left? Elena, Heather, whole "restaurant" (maybe further drama with Riona?)
True.. Maybe Mona?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Corpito

Feb 16, 2020
always have a problem downloading this game
its just too big and without Nopy around the download takes forever and almost always fails along the way
when is it coming out on Steam?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes