Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
It was the make out scene with Quinn on the park bench. That was totally what I was going for when I chose "Others".
Same here, and as you might imagine it made me very happy indeed to see that. The combination of having an "others" choice and then a character specific scene like that at the end, (which seems to be variable linked), gives me high hopes for the future. I also interpret the "alone" bit as just not being in a relationship at that moment, not permanently alone.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
always have a problem downloading this game
its just too big and without Nopy around the download takes forever and almost always fails along the way
when is it coming out on Steam?
Someone posted a torrent link a few pages back. Seems the best way by far to me. Wonder if we could get it on front page.
Especially with nopy gone

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
From that ending DPC is also adding MC's ex, so I wouldn't rule a few more paths next update, the "alone" could very well be just how you ended this update, one thing I want to know, is it possible to do a Quinn only playthrough or do you have to use Sage to get some of Quinn's points?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
But if you don't interfiere with Ashley's and Anthony blooming romance then Derek won't get his chance to fuck her if I'm not mistaken?

It would be :D but iirc Wendy said something about getting her period after that (Derek was already freaked out she might be pregnant)

So imo none of these two, the search continues ;)

If it's not connected directly to mc then who do we have left? Elena, Heather, whole "restaurant" (maybe further drama with Riona?)
Maybe Maya? Unless you get that scene even when not on her path. You do creampie Maya during the dorm party and she seems unsure at first about it. Not sure if it was already mentioned before, but just a thought on who it might be.

Reactions: Starrky

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
From that ending DPC is also adding MC's ex, so I wouldn't rule a few more paths next update, the "alone" could very well be just how you ended this update, one thing I want to know, is it possible to do a Quinn only playthrough or do you have to use Sage to get some of Quinn's points?
I think that's right. With the Others choice, MC's thoughts are about not being ready for a relationship, that doesn't mean he won't ever be. I also think it's significant that the choice is "others" and not for example "no one". And, we also appear to get different summary card scenes too.

Quinn only playthrough very possible. Some would say mandatory.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes