mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.
Well there's going to be an upside for that choice, i made it in one of my DIK paths.

Probably Zoey will fall into that category, if the MC will choose to give her a chance. No doubt she'll come at the worst possible moment and she seems a wild one, the interlude will probably shed some light on why she came back now and what are her plans.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I got the same ending and now I'm kinda confused. Does that mean Quinn might become a serious option in season 3? :unsure:
Other than the LI's, Quinn is the only one to have her own animation shown during the episode 8 report. I'm sure she'll be an option for most of the game. The mc's putting in more effort to win her over than any other girl. She could be like the Ana from Acting Lessons, i.e. a pseudo LI.

Woah! this surely gets my hope up that even if Quinn is not an LI. DPC still might create an ending with her and MC.
Can you tell me more about this scene? What are they talking about?
My game is still downloading.
They're talking about broccoli. It's just too deep to explain. :p

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
People, does anybody have an idea what's wrong?I keep getting this and I can't start the game.I played previous versions fine. View attachment 1509970
The developer upgraded the engine from 7.3.2 to 7.4.10 in this version so if your gpu is not strong enough, you're pretty much fucked. You have to play it from an older version of a RenPy launcher or if you have the 0.7.2 update, you could, with a little bit of coding merge them together and make it work. I can do both, so if you're desperate to play it (or any 7.4.x game) send me a private message and i'll explain the process to you.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.
I have no idea how the endings are gonna work for any of the paths anymore. The choices seem locked pretty hard but like what does Others even mean :WaitWhat: Does it mean you'll never have sex with any of the side girls if you choose a main LI, i.e. if you choose Sage you can never bang Quinn or Riona again because it's a hard lock? Because that seems very dumb even on a story level given what just happened. In other words, I have no idea what the choice at the end of ep. 8 even locks you into or out of, especially for the Other path.

Reactions: ename144

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Thank you so much for this. Appreciate very much. =)

If it's not any trouble, can I ask something? It's been a while since I played v 0.7.2 of Being a DIK, and it's just now I learned that there's now a v 0.8,is there also an up-to-date cheat and walkthrough patch for v0.8? or better yet, if there is one, can you also share it here or at least direct me where to get it? really would also appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance. =)=)

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Hi there to all
it's just now that I learned there's an updated version of Being a DIK... V 0.8
I'm excited..
can anyone tell me if there's also an up-to-date cheat and walkthrough patch available for v 0.8?
and if there is any, can I trouble anyone here to share it.. or reshare it if ever it's been posted here in many pages prior
or the very least, direct me where to get it myself.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance guys. =)

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Anyone else have issues with the hotfix? Either I'm being really stupid or something's really messed up, but I'm still getting the modcheck error.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Other than the LI's, Quinn is the only one to have her own animation shown during the episode 8 report. I'm sure she'll be an option for most of the game. The mc's putting in more effort to win her over than any other girl. She could be like the Ana from Acting Lessons, i.e. a pseudo LI.
This is all obviously going to be pored over for months, but I do think this weighs heavily in favour of what a lot of us have been arguing about Quinn for some time. The previous "just the main girls in the end card" argument has been removed, and I see this very much as a statement of intent from DPC going forward.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I have no idea how the endings are gonna work for any of the paths anymore. The choices seem locked pretty hard but like what does Others even mean :WaitWhat: Does it mean you'll never have sex with any of the side girls if you choose a main LI, i.e. if you choose Sage you can never bang Quinn or Riona again because it's a hard lock? Because that seems very dumb even on a story level given what just happened. In other words, I have no idea what the choice at the end of ep. 8 even locks you into or out of, especially for the Other path.
I have my suspicions that season 3 will introduce and turn some side girls into LIs, Quinn, the blue haired girl, and more. If you locked on the girl i think you'll be able to cheat from now on, with consequences most likely.

Last edited:

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Hi everyone, when will the walkthrough be updated for the latest chapter? not talking about the official one that takes time

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For more than one episode now the mc has been reflecting on how he has been probably pushing his luck with multiple girls.

At the Jill recital, if you haven't even had sex with Maya, Josy, Jill or Bella, he still comments:

mc "(We've grown quite close. Hell, I've even dated or made out with four of them...)"​
mc "(I don't know why I included Derek in that train of thought...)"​
mc "(Fuck... I've been stupid. When I did all that, I never imagined that we all would hang out together like this.)"​
mc "(And what if it doesn't end here?)"​

He's getting more and more serious about dating just one girl. I'd say that if you choose one of the LIs at this point, fooling around with other girls will be considered cheating and only misery will follow.

Given that the next episode is called, "Interlude", it sounds like we're half way through. If that's the case, what the fuck is the rest of the story about? Trying to get the LIs to do anal? ('Cause like none of them have yet).

If it's gonna become more story driven, once you've chosen the mc's girlfriend and all that, I hope the story is good, otherwise where do we go from here?

Deximay

May 29, 2017
it's MC first year isnt it? I hope its not ending soon, this VN's story. We got to make an important choice in this new patch, I'd love for it to have a few more years of development with the story and our choices + new ones and see how they fare, instead of just your "happy end" cliche.

Reactions: Exalted Text

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
I havent played this game in years. I am going to start from the beginning. Is there a certain episode where the paths start to diverge?

I want to have a save where I can go back to and take other paths after a run through.

From what i gathered: chik affinity= bella/jill
dik= all others in the mix?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes