Bella Von Halen

Oct 10, 2020
Hi there to all
it's just now that I learned there's an updated version of Being a DIK... V 0.8
I'm excited..
can anyone tell me if there's also an up-to-date cheat and walkthrough patch available for v 0.8?
and if there is any, can I trouble anyone here to share it.. or reshare it if ever it's been posted here in many pages prior
or the very least, direct me where to get it myself.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance guys. =)
look DM

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think the "choice" happened a little too soon. I probably should have happened next season.

Although, I can't wait to see the look Jade's face when she finds out you cut ties with her for her daughter. Tybalt too..... You punched him, dick pic, broke his teeth, fucked him mom, fucked his sister and ruined his chances with his "obssesion". That end scene ended too soon.

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
How much content does every update gives. What I am asking is, is it worth to downlod .8 from .7? Is the amount of story progress good? Because this will be the first time I will be downloading this after one update.

Jan 8, 2021
Hii i am ready for the next episode please do more about quinn in the next episode more long scenes no such small scenes i want to find out more about quinn she is simply the best and the aunt could let herself be shown slowly

we are ready for the aunt

<3 best game <3

Reactions: hunter8013

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
As a fun of one main playtrough i already dont like where this is going. 5 main routes = less and less scenes for each individual path, even with this development time.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Are we able to have sex with Elena or Heather in this update? I have played through a couple of times. Haven't found it if the answer is yes. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes