COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

thANKS to you A LOT its work :)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.
A Camila ending would be awesome. She'd be like "I'm fucking you for free anyways, so how about we make it official?"

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Given that the next episode is called, "Interlude", it sounds like we're half way through. If that's the case, what the fuck is the rest of the story about? Trying to get the LIs to do anal? ('Cause like none of them have yet).
The interlude is not episode 9, but a short update dedicated to Zoey. Something like a plot DLS dedicated to one of the heroes. Zoey is on the cover with a surf, and the title refers to her, it's definitely not the title of the 9th series. On the other hand, this interruption is probably caused by the fact that
1) Zoey did not get into this update and the Doctor decided to supplement and release separately
2) This will somehow calm the fans who are waiting for one update for 7 months.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Can anybody remind me what is it about with Zoey coming back? I don't remember her from any flashbacks, maybe due to me not playing the whole game since ep 6

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
So if Bella is married & cheating on James, why does she break it off with MC when she finds out about Kathy? That’s just being hypocritical, it’s ok for her to cheat on her man but don’t u dare try to cheat on Bella. I mean I thought we were just hooking up, never heard them talk about a relationship right?

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Can anybody remind me what is it about with Zoey coming back? I don't remember her from any flashbacks, maybe due to me not playing the whole game since ep 6
She was MCs first real sexual and romantic relationship, they grew closer to each other after MC fucked up one of the kids in his school and she then left to pursue her dream of being a surfer and now shes back again apparently, there are more smaller details but thats the most of it

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't know if DPC is going to incorporate the possiblity of cheating on the main LI paths, because the number of girls you can cheat on and with is staggering and would require a lot of different variables. This leads me to believe, logistically, that the main LI paths will be locked with only those girls and no cheating, with the Other path being the only way you can continue on literally all the other girls. Whether the Other path will split into the Quinn path, Nicole path, Lily path etc. based on popularity or something is something I really doubt. Quinn is clearly the standout 'Other' path girl, but DPC is clearly hesitant to actually just name it the Quinn path and get it over with. I honestly need more time to think about this and see others' thoughts but for now I'm pretty content that we seem to have an indication from DPC that the LI's aren't the only girls on the docket.
I agree. For example, Jill has already reached a happy ending. She has dealt with Tybalt's blackmail and they are dating. It is impossible to imagine a better outcome. Her fairy tale has become a reality. But on the other hand, Jill's path has always been sweet and sugary. Some element of drama will be introduced. The whole drama of this episode around Jill is very funny. Probably Zoey will show up for this, too, so that Jill feels insecure.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
she features in flashback scenes when mc relates his relationship past to bella in the cafeteria early on. bella wants to know something personal about mc, proof that he isn't a retarded dickhead.

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
Its in the Room with the feminist and the food. There is a heart on the wall on the right sight.

I could use help with the "Rooster Remant", anyone a tip where to find it?
thanks brother
here might help your problem :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Here is all locations of the pack render quest. Red circle with yellow arrows. Hope its easy to identify. Lemme know if you need further help. Cheers :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
she features in flashback scenes when mc relates his relationship past to bella in the cafeteria early on. bella wants to know something personal about mc, proof that he isn't a retarded dickhead.
She was MCs first real sexual and romantic relationship, they grew closer to each other after MC fucked up one of the kids in his school and she then left to pursue her dream of being a surfer and now shes back again apparently, there are more smaller details but thats the most of it
Thank you guys!

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
The interlude is not episode 9, but a short update dedicated to Zoey. Something like a plot DLS dedicated to one of the heroes. Zoey is on the cover with a surf, and the title refers to her, it's definitely not the title of the 9th series. On the other hand, this interruption is probably caused by the fact that
1) Zoey did not get into this update and the Doctor decided to supplement and release separately
2) This will somehow calm the fans who are waiting for one update for 7 months.
I thought it will be at the start of EP9 like it was Bella & her husband in the start of EP8. To get us up to speed of how her surfer dreams went and why she's coming back.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes