PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I thought it will be at the start of EP9 like it was Bella & her husband in the start of EP8. To get us up to speed of how her surfer dreams went and why she's coming back.
The term interlude itself means a small piece between two parts of a piece of music. Well, either this is a hint that the next update will be short.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
For Android users: I've tested on Android 11 both the compressed version by Techstar with JoiPlay and the 1.9 full apk created by Brandy. Both work fine, but you have to wait a little bit in order for them to load (five minutes or so). So, if it ain't working, it may have to do with your phone rather than the uploaded versions.

Also, pleae note that the difference in size, 4.41GB for the compressed version vs 1.9GB for the apk, will be noticeable in terms of graphic quality.
Android version works till episode 7 and when I click on done its closes the game

Reactions: MiAtRi

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
For anyone still having issues with the cheat detected or mod detected, there is a script that the game runs. You can just delete it.

Game/scripts/misc/cheat_detection.rpy

The game still loads fine, if you delete this. ;)

Of course, you need to unren the scripts.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.
the reason it being all grouped in "Others" is due to development constraints. Rather than structuring entirely new LI paths like in place for the main 5, you can use roughly the same selection of events in the "others" path, and end up with a given girl fulfilling certain conditions.

I for one, am now fully convinced a Lily ending existing is inevitable, given that she's about the only female in the whole game with an actual plan and endgame of her own. Camilla / Riona will be another, although I can also see an ending for them that ends with "BFFs becoming lovers" type. Quinn will most definitely have an Others branch for her too. Beyond that, probably not. None of the other females in the game occupy what I'd call "development space consistency" to justify specific MC-related endings for them.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Android version works till episode 7 and when I click on done its closes the game
If you're on joiplay, I'm uploading an all-around fix, if your save is clean.

There are two android variables, that must've passed through the porter.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
The term interlude itself means a small piece between two parts of a piece of music. Well, either this is a hint that the next update will be short.
Oh i see, well hope it gets released between now and the next update if it's going to be another 7 months wait or even more.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Hey Guys! Do you still need a fast download link or everyone is done with it? I can upload it on Google Drive, slept last night.
Dunno if you did, but that would be great. I see no other option for me, so if anyone has it I'd appreciate it tons

godskill43

Oct 4, 2021
Hello, any tips to make money on ep 8 ? I started with only 2 dollars but i need one more to unlock a Sarah's scene and i don't find any money :/ Don't understand the minigames either

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes