CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
See my post above yours, it's the same method, just alter your variables as if you never where in a relationship with Jade for that freeroam, you'll miss out on her content for now but just wait till Scrappy updates the mod for it. Atleast you'll be able to continue the game and not being stuck in a freeroam.
Yeah I've thought of and tried that, it's not working. Maybe I'll have to go to an earlier save, set it then?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
They're both laptops. They both have integrated graphics. That's how laptops are designed. Sounds more like a 32/64 bit problem with the OS updates to those things than anything else.
Any possible way to make it work? really wanna play this game. But yeah I’m pretty sure it’s an OS thing as well.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah I've thought of and tried that, it's not working. Maybe I'll have to go to an earlier save, set it then?
You need tot set the variables before you go into the freeroam, otherwise the code won't load them in, if you changed the varuables form within the freeroam it won't change a thing about those actual variables until the very first frame after the freeroam. If that doen't work I'm out of ideas for the moment, it probably is more complicated in the code then, meaning some cheat check might interfere too.

Jan 16, 2020
Hopefully our choices will lead to semi harem routes or full on harem routes instead of boring useless drama
We play these games to escape from real life drama not to get more of it

Agreed but looking at DPC's track record, that's a hard buy. The only possible long-term relationships are with Josy and Maya. The rest will be finished next season or eventually.

Reactions: Drafox

scooterman

Nov 4, 2020
Anyone else having this issue? I get to right after you get the overview of the house repair and talking to Rusty in the DIK house. The program just crashes and close.

ValHD

Jan 6, 2021
The game crashes after talking to Rusty, right after the line "He must be feeling guilty as hell". what is the solution?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Sure, I am attaching it as a zip file as it's like 20 something screenshots. There are some extra ones later where MC is thinking to himself about how he'd been reflecting on this of late and that in spite of opposites sometimes attracting, he and Jill were just too different and it wasn't the end of the world, blah blah blah but this is the key stuff from the scene.
Thanks. That was interesting. What kind of playthrough was that?

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Any possible way to make it work? really wanna play this game. But yeah I’m pretty sure it’s an OS thing as well.
I'm afraid I'm not a MacOs guru. I did see somebody mention downloading the SDK and recompiling it on the mac. From a raw programming standpoint, that might be feasible, I myself just can't guarantee it. When it comes to rendering, folks have been having some luck using the old shift-g to change the renderer. I've been fortunate in that I don't have any of these difficulties, so my aid is limited.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah that choice was so brutal both of their reactions sucked to watch :cry:
Which doesn't happen if you don't try to seduce the married woman at all. Honestly, that scene making us feel bad was on point. We should feel bad. We are causing actual hurt and harm by pursuing two women like that at the same time, and not just casually, romantically as well.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
I'm not one of Jill's huge fan, I didn't even have the option to go help her with Tibalt :devilish: but I agree with you about the concert. It was so well put together and really wholesome. I enjoyed it quite a lot
I know, right? I even resisted the urge to skip the scene and instead sat back and took it in, as it was intended. Figured it was the literal least I could do, considering all the effort DPK has put into this thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes