PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm afraid I'm not a MacOs guru. I did see somebody mention downloading the SDK and recompiling it on the mac. From a raw programming standpoint, that might be feasible, I myself just can't guarantee it. When it comes to rendering, folks have been having some luck using the old shift-g to change the renderer. I've been fortunate in that I don't have any of these difficulties, so my aid is limited.
When the hardware is outdated/not supported anymore, recompiling won't help, unless you recompile it to an older version of Ren'Py. But that will almost guaranteed result in game-breaking bugs.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
maaaaaan, the scene with Bella sitting there alone after you reject her is SUPER depressing, made a save file for each route, each individual main girl and a save file for the (other) dik path so I can go down paths with the side girls when the time comes for that. Though if this game is supposed to have 16 episodes, its not making sense tbh, 8 more episodes? when you're breaking off into serious relationship paths 8 episodes in? So what? seasons 3 and 4 are just going to be filled with alot of reverse netorare? like fucking the side girls behind your girlfriends back? and They're reintroducing MC's ex from the flashback, im surprised it took so long, I have no idea where this is going tbh. ALSO i'm very happy that the walls around Quinn are breaking down so shes letting herself get more emotional or attached to the MC

Last edited:

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah Jill’s reactions is heartbreaking I said after episode 6 or 7 that it was going to be necessary to have solo route saves for each LI. The game to this point wanted you on multiple paths for exactly this drama. The equivalent on the Sage path will be the Jade fall out

I’ll get more in to the following when the thread slows down again, but I was surprised he is forcing us on Solo routes already. According to his estimates we’re probably less than half way through. So that potentially means half the game or more needing to focus on one LI. That could be 30 hours of play 6 times over (including the ‘others’)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ep. 8 was great, but I'm left scratching my head about a design decision rather than the story twists, and that's unfortunate.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Hopefully our choices will lead to semi harem routes or full on harem routes instead of boring useless drama
We play these games to escape from real life drama not to get more of it
You lost me at "boring useless drama". You ought to look for that harem fix someplace else, because this game was never going to offer you that and anyone with at least some sense in them could see from a mile away that all this fooling around wouldn't last.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i really wonder where this game is heading, is player supposed to avoid cheating from now on otherwise he gets bad ending?

That would be weird considering game is called being a DIK, I really don't know what to make of it. It feels as if game will turn into family drama incest game, i wouldn't be surprised if next season we find out lynette is jill's aunt & sage's biological mother.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Which doesn't happen if you don't try to seduce the married woman at all. Honestly, that scene making us feel bad was on point. We should feel bad. We are causing actual hurt and harm by pursuing two women like that at the same time, and not just casually, romantically as well.
I mean, from a realistic standpoint you're totally right, but I feel like the onus can't entirely be on the player when the game, up until this point, was very much built for you to romance multiple characters at once. Not saying we shouldn't feel bad, but the game kind of led us to this scenario. I don't doubt there was a multitude of players holding out for a Jill+Bella+MC relationship similar to what you can have with Maya and Josy.

Reactions: Drafox
Dec 22, 2017
I mean, from a realistic standpoint you're totally right, but I feel like the onus can't entirely be on the player when the game, up until this point, was very much built for you to romance multiple characters at once. Not saying we shouldn't feel bad, but the game kind of led us to this scenario. I don't doubt there was a multitude of players holding out for a Jill+Bella+MC relationship similar to what you can have with Maya and Josy.
How would that ever have worked? The one scene Jil and Bella had in bed that one time couldn't have been enough to believe in a 3 way relationship with those two. You can just get a look at both of their personalities and see that would never work.

Reactions: NoiR!

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Do you have to choose? Or is it just really sad? My save got corrupted before 7.2 and I've just been using a gallery mod to view what has been happening in this game since.
Take a look at my previous post if you want spoilers.

Super SAD

Super FUNNY

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes