cdcdcd171

Feb 14, 2018
Man was I scared when the time to decide on a girl came and at first only pics of Maya were floating around. I thought Mc was gonna dump Josie without asking me. Nothing is impossible with this dev :eek:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
screenshot0002.png

This had to be the funniest scene in the game for me :LOL: Kind of felt sorry for Tybalt, but the kid shooting the confetti gun nailed the moment. Following the Jill/Bella path myself. Picking Jill just seems like the right choice since Bella still has issues she needs to resolve. It kind of sucked turning her down but she did acknowledge it was the right thing for the MC to do. That tells me while she might not have had the courage to turn down the MC she did know in her heart it was the right thing for the MC to stay with Jill. I hope Bella still can get a nice ending for her story though.

Jul 1, 2018
Dog, it literally took me 4 hours to finish the episode, and I've not had any sexual relations with a single character other than Maya back in Episode 4. So if a solo Jill route took me 4 hours and some change to finish, I don't know what you constitute as short.
Yeah we don't have the same appreciation of time, still the main point of my message is that the story is too much elsewhere, for example at the start we have a FB of Bella then some time at the gym with the MC then we switch to Rusty and Tommy then we go to Quinn and the girls then we go back to MC with a short conversation with Jill then a longer talk between Jill and Thibalt and we have our first free roam.

The game is pretty short (uptade of 4 hours in 7 months) and we should spent most of our time with the MC not looking at some flashback or watching other people talk IMO.

Bird34

Feb 23, 2019
Can anyone help me here. I haven't found the right solution. None of my files load, and the installed mod isn't working either. Would unren work here?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks buddy. I need help with gender studies now agh!
1- Alvin
2- Gordon, 69 and d9
3- Fried chickens and chasews, 56th street
4- 6
5- Middle girl
6- 18 Burgers and 6 pizzas
7- Sugar, honey and lard
8- 2.99 and 10 boxes
9- Jenny, 5 seconds
10- Gender misconceptions

Reactions: SomboSteel

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Why is everyone so easily offended by mere thoughts mere ideas mere opinions...?
Um, I wasn't offended. Take a chill pill, okay? Relax, take a breath, breathe. You said "It will be a crime if there is no harem ending" so I was just letting you know that this wasn't a Harem game since, you know, no Harem tag. Basically letting you know not to expect a Harem ending.

You said "We play these games to escape from real life drama not to get more of it" so to this, I said that there are other games out there that fits your needs. I was only trying to help you out, but you definitely took it the wrong way. Sorry for trying to be helpful, my mistake and lesson learned.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well great episode..only downside to me is that you need to make a choose for the girl...i'm feeling really bad for not being have more fun with jade and have to know better jill...but maybe i reaply it again...and i want ask who is the woman that meet with MC father? we never seen her right? anyway i get finally laid Bella...i'm happy!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dog, it literally took me 4 hours to finish the episode, and I've not had any sexual relations with a single character other than Maya back in Episode 4. So if a solo Jill route took me 4 hours and some change to finish, I don't know what you constitute as short.
It took me like 6h, although it could be because my slow reading since english is not my native language.
I'm on Sage, Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella, Nicole route. If you play dik path and explorer other characters content like Quinn, Sarah, Becky, Melanie, Karen it sure can be up to 8-10h. That is a lots of contents for one updates.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes