jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Well, you don't have to get 2 out of 5, you just have to not get a higher rating because you cannot have a scene with Lily and 3 out of 5 with Sage
oh I see. At what path are you on with Lily montage? i cant remember my Ep7 save but yeah I got that Lily text on my Sage path. MC ended up alone but with Sage montage. Now I'll try to get both montage in diff saves. I guess I need to restart Ep7 right?

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Episode 8 is not starting in the compressed version.. Didn't play with cheats and I can play every other episode.. Just not episode 8.. Any fixes? Or save file just after the recap or something? Pls :(

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have any idea who’s that Pregnancy test belongs to?(I was playing Jill route)

Secondly does anyone have any Idea who was that girl who hugged Neil (ending scene)
It would be dramatic and beautiful if it were Maya. She doesn't take pills and lets you cum inside. But this render with the test is present on all paths, even the path of the virgin Chick. Perhaps it doesn't mean anything at all and is just a hint of the future.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Most of all, Avast keeps putting your 64 .exe into quarantine even though you create exceptions.

So, guys, we'd better not delete the unpacked .zipped BaDIK after we unpack the game, in case we need it. ;)
I found a trick You can open the game without the exe
I've got renpy and im opening the game from renpy

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
Hey guys, I have a problem opening BAD in my Mac,
I have installed the program but when I try to run it, the BAD icon starts shaking but it closes instantly before even opening and without any message or warnings. Any ideas? I'm using Monterrey 12.0

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Gallery Unlocked Mod

• Save Poroblem Fixed, Modded Save Working
• Gallery Unlocked
• Brawler Minigame Working

End Ep7 Crash Problem fixed

Download Apk

Download [Apk + Obb]

Download Apk [ updating..] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when Scrappy mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is there a bug in your version?
I am trying to do the Bella route and I had Cathy take a cab but bam magically her panties are in Bella`s car and I'm guilty and just taking it to the chin

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes