crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
oh I see. At what path are you on with Lily montage? i cant remember my Ep7 save but yeah I got that Lily text on my Sage path. MC ended up alone but with Sage montage. Now I'll try to get both montage in diff saves. I guess I need to restart Ep7 right?
That's my anybody with their legs wide path (and Sage until MC turned into an idiot). Since you got the text you probably had her scene but restarting the HOT party at the Ep. 7 might be the best to make sure, are you on M&J or Jill paths somehow?

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
That's my anybody with their legs wide path (and Sage until MC turned into an idiot). Since you got the text you probably had her scene but restarting the HOT party at the Ep. 7 might be the best to make sure, are you on M&J or Jill paths somehow?
Nah. I'm on Sage path. Imma be playin only for Sage, Maya and maybe Lily. Haven't tried the Maya/Neutral path yet. Will wait till the game is finish till I try Jill's.

98Oak

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, thinking on this for a bit, I need to write out what my current LI rankings are. Not based on their saucy content, but who I'm wanting MC to end up with long term.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing to add to this based off of the comments of "where do we go from here, we're like halfway through" I think it's at least possible each of these ladies has the option to bring in a 3rd for a scene or two (late night wine drinking, anyone?), or a scenario where we take a mutual break from our relationship, or certainly the option to call it quits and say it's not working out.

But, that all speculation aside, considering the quality of this game I frankly wouldn't really care if I had to have 5 or 6 playthroughs to get everything and instead in each save focused on my individual story with the lady above (in order that order... still debating swapping 1 & 2) while devoting the remainder of my time 100% to running the most efficient whiteboard B&R has ever seen and also getting my DIK bros all the ladies they can handle as the ultimate wingman. Derek will never have had it so good.

Reactions: Tyzorak

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
Someone can help me?

After clicking on "done" button after the stat screen, game crashes and turn off for me. I don't know what to do. I even installed hotfix and nothing.

i installed wt mod. I see that others dont have problems with this mod.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
hey my game keeps closing after mc and rusty talking in new ep
Episode 8 is not starting in the compressed version.. Didn't play with cheats and I can play every other episode.. Just not episode 8.. Any fixes? Or save file just after the recap or something? Pls :(
I have the same problem
anyone got bug and crash the game when you guy reach to this
1637488084904.png
You caught using cheat or wtmod, go op to download the hotfix.

Game still crashes at the feel guilty(windows fix).I loaded the hotfix but nothing!Can you help pls?
Someone can help me?

After clicking on "done" button after the stat screen, game crashes and turn off for me. I don't know what to do. I even installed hotfix and nothing.

i installed wt mod. I see that others dont have problems with this mod.
You might copy to the wrong folder. Check if you copy into "game" and not the game root.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Have someone in the last playtrough a scene with camilla? Or is she only ghosting me?:(
I realy like her, and she shows up in the collage scene to, but there was nothing with her in the entery update, not even a text.

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.8.0 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
  • Updating (It takes almost 2 days to compress. please don't mention me. I'll update when the compression finished. already started compressing)
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
I don't see the download link

mxon3x

May 8, 2017
Thank you very much cold_arctus !! :D:love:(y)(y)

This resolved my Mac Issue but I actually only had to follow #2 and #3 (app folder is not a requirement to run executables). Funny thing is I did both of these on my own previously, but did not combine the two. When fixing permissions with the script (I left of the recursive flag on my attempts) and using the renderer.rpy file mentioned, it works perfectly on my i7 Quad Mac Mini (2012). Thanks again!!

I hope this helps anyone else having problems getting the game to run on Mac or Apple hardware. Hopefully the developer can use this information for reference moving forward. Especially if this is going to steam in the future.

Options:
1. Store game in 'Application' folder
2. try permission fixer -> https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/post-1492564
3. Switch renderer via shift+g or use my provided file posted here -> https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6991419

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes