sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
I
You caught using cheat or wtmod, go op to download the hotfix.

You might copy to the wrong folder. Check if you copy into "game" and not the game root.
I played the whole game yesterday without any mods.. So that's not my issue.. Episode 8 still not working

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, but : do DPC's cheat detect that borked the saves is only against mods or does it detect console cheats ?
Thx in advance.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
can I get a Chic rating just from Chapter 8 ? if so how. I am trying to get the Jill / Bella route. All I get id Dink

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It could be her pregnancy test, but it's absolutely not MC's progeny if so. Somebody floated the theory she came back to ask Neil for help. Wendy is still much more likely, as she's the only character we know of in the game who, no matter what you do, who winds up banging Derek raw, and their earlier interaction. Paraphrased "Are you pregnant?" "I couldn't possibly know that this soon." Time has passed since then.
Zoya's pregnancy from MС explains everything. Why it appeared right now and why a small issue will be dedicated to it. Her pregnancy will cause complications in the relationship in the coming season.

• Angry
Reactions: jackofshadows

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
I didn't even offer Cathy to drive her home because I wanted the bella scene after tennis but in the end Cathy's panty were in her car and she rejected me on the spot man I'm so lost how does that happened, bug?

• Sad
Reactions: 3rop

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
can I get a Chic rating just from Chapter 8 ? if so how. I am trying to get the Jill / Bella route. All I get id Dink
It seems like in order to get Jill, you have to be beyond CHICK path. The Milktoast path. Seems like a big one is not taking a picture of your dick with Tylbet phone. Definitely not doing any other paths with anyone other than Bella, if your going to try and get a 3some.

To me Jill is the path you try doing when the entire game is out. Because you'll not be doing much, other than super blitzing through the game.

Reactions: nekdo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I miss commenting here but unfortunately until I complete all my routes I will not comment much since I comment from page 7793 lol

Although I already saw the sex scenes of all the girls lol so this is a spoiler for those who still do not go the M&J route so it is at your own risk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I find it weird that despite being too nice to Jill since day one my character got locked out of her romance path and Sage is available as a major romance even though I didn't even visit her when she was sick; that makes total sense..It takes a lot of time to replay the game so the only way for me to see Jill's romance path now is to get full saves? That sucks major ass

Also shout out in advance to the facepalm squad who never add anything to the discussion

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
My antivirus says the file BeingADIK.exe is infected with IDP.Generic .... has this happened to anyone else too?

Cheru2003

Mar 8, 2019
Can someone tell me how do i continue the game exactly where i left off. I last played the game at ver 0.7.2 and now if i download and install ver 0.8.0 i know it will make start from the beginning, is there any way to start right off where i last played in the previous ver?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes