sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I always delete the saves after walkthrough. And I start the game from the beginning. So for the first time I regretted it. I need to rethink my strategy. To get to Josie or Jill, you need to pass as Chick. And I had to go from the very beginning, doing routine and boring things at Bella's house. It's excruciating.
Not necessary for Josy, but for the shower scene with Jill... in my runs I always choose to stay with Sage, keeping neutral to have Mel's scene.
Also in the long run with Jill, it doesn't matter if you have the shower scene or not.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Is or will there be a huge difference is the DIK, Chick and neutral paths? I have already completed the neutral paths for all the girls.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Is or will there be a huge difference is the DIK, Chick and neutral paths? I have already completed the neutral paths for all the girls.
mc loses access to some girls if on DIK or CHICK path, neutral probably has access to all of them, not sure about lily & some of the other strippers.

Sep 29, 2021
id say it’s weird because it is completely unnecessary to the story at hand. She never needed to come back, she worked perfectly well as an early intimate relationship with MC. There was no way to reintroduce her into the current plot without it being tacky. Having her just “happen” to show back up is lame, doubly so after DPC makes us choose a solo path.

If I’m some player that just agonized over choosing between Bella and Jill or Sage and Maya/Josy or whoever the fuck, why after that Sophie’s choice would I jeopardize my pick for some chick from a flashback that only gets more development seconds before she butts her way into the main plot? If I was that player I wouldn’t give two shits about Zoey no matter what her episode does for her.

so why the fuck is she back, if not only to stir the pot? Cause if DPC makes our MC show interest in her and it’s out of our control, nobody will be happy in the end
Also making Sage Burke and Jade's adopted daughter is another example of DPC making supposedly intelligent characters stupidly opaque so the reveal will be more dramatic. Like Sage says nothing if you potentially punch out Tybalt, who is now supposedly her brother. Or the fact that this never comes up in conversation before. I get why Derek didn't mention Maya was his sister right away, he's a scatterbrained genius, but this is just ridiculous. And the way she talks about her parents "helping her out" like they occasionally send her gas money as opposed to raising her or whatever is cringy.

I get you'd want to use the same models to cut down on assets used to save time and money, but just make Sage Burke and Jade's daughter in a normal not ridiculous "reveal for the drama" fashion.

All of the twists feel like they can be seen a mile away or are just arbitrary for the sake of pulling one over on the player.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Can you show the screenshot? I didn't see it
The game says in plain text that there will be 8 more episodes. This is the math teacher speaking. And there is a lot to say in the game. Zoey's pregnancy, Tommy and Quinn's rivalry, relationship with Burke, reconciliation with Bella/Jill and so on. The only thing that worries is the timing of the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you talking about this?
I don't agree with the explanation, but that's one way of looking at it.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bella route with Jill drama seems promising. Jade's reaction next update is something to look forward too as well. It's unfortunate that we had no option to casually bang the LIs. We will have to settle for all the side chicks on the Other route I guess.

We need an Envy ending. Let's be the new baby daddy.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also making Sage Burke and Jade's adopted daughter is another example of DPC making supposedly intelligent characters stupidly opaque so the reveal will be more dramatic. Like Sage says nothing if you potentially punch out Tybalt, who is now supposedly her brother. Or the fact that this never comes up in conversation before. I get why Derek didn't mention Maya was his sister right away, he's a scatterbrained genius, but this is just ridiculous. And the way she talks about her parents "helping her out" like they occasionally send her gas money as opposed to raising her or whatever is cringy.

I get you'd want to use the same models to cut down on assets used to save time and money, but just make Sage Burke and Jade's daughter in a normal not ridiculous "reveal for the drama" fashion.

All of the twists feel like they can be seen a mile away or are just arbitrary for the sake of pulling one over on the player.
Yeah that's one of the few things I'm not keen on in the writing. And in my PT I don't know why the MC is so unsettled about it. Also the forced drama with Josy and Maya, personnaly I had no problem with their relationship unlike the MC when he discovered it.

But overall it's more leaning on good writing, especially character interactions and dialogues.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes