Mamilo

Sep 28, 2018
I have a bug after MC reading Lynette memory about she meet Neil, after MC saw the mom picutere, the next scene is when the come to Bellas house and goes by the pool. Does any one have that same problem or know how to fix?

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I don't see the download link
Scrappy just honestly seems like the kind of guy you ask to make popcorn and puts the popcorn on the stove and doesn't turn on the stove and then say omg im tired that really took it out of me ill never do it again.

When i see scrappy associated with a port i roll my eyes and know that dude is definitely going to half a$$ a port. Like ive seen alot of his ports where he broke the game reupload and says well its good enough dont like it buy a computer . Which kinda the whole reason why people play android ports because WE DONT OWN A COMPUTER. Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot but it has to be said

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It seems like in order to get Jill, you have to be beyond CHICK path. The Milktoast path. Seems like a big one is not taking a picture of your dick with Tylbet phone. Definitely not doing any other paths with anyone other than Bella, if your going to try and get a 3some.

To me Jill is the path you try doing when the entire game is out. Because you'll not be doing much, other than super blitzing through the game.
Not so much, but it is true that you have to carry chick path at least until you get your lewd scene in episode 7. I have a run with all the LI and having had scenes with Camila, Riona and Lily. And even with all that, Jill accepts you.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It seems like in order to get Jill, you have to be beyond CHICK path. The Milktoast path. Seems like a big one is not taking a picture of your dick with Tylbet phone. Definitely not doing any other paths with anyone other than Bella, if your going to try and get a 3some.

To me Jill is the path you try doing when the entire game is out. Because you'll not be doing much, other than super blitzing through the game.
She laughs at the end

Reactions: Rguy59

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Not so much, but it is true that you have to carry chick path at least until you get your lewd scene in episode 7. I have a run with all the LI and having had scenes with Camila, Riona and Lily. And even with all that, Jill accepts you.
If the freeroams in Bella's house weren't so boring, I would still run. But I'll hang out in the house of HOTs again before watering Bella's plants.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sorco2003
Dec 19, 2019
I am playing my Maya,Josy route; never fucked around with others. When I am having breakfast with Elena,Tommy,John and Heather my mc says that he doesn't want to be in a relationship and never gets an option to choose.
But I have seen the other comments saying that that the mc is forced to choose here.
Does that mean I fucked up my Josy and Maya run and I can't get into a relationship now(I went to help Jill in this route)
You are (probably) playing on android. If that's your case, DPC forced MC to choose "others".

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If the freeroams in Bella's house weren't so boring, I would still run. But I'll hang out in the house of HOTs again before watering Bella's plants.
I would not clearly understand the reference to my post.... Could you clarify a little more the answer?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Fuck it I used gallery unlocker; And I gotta say Jill's scene is amazing too bad I didn't experience it through my real playthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game says in plain text that there will be 8 more episodes. This is the math teacher speaking. And there is a lot to say in the game. Zoey's pregnancy, Tommy and Quinn's rivalry, relationship with Burke, reconciliation with Bella/Jill and so on. The only thing that worries is the timing of the update.

Reactions: Jayfcsp

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I would not clearly understand the reference to my post.... Could you clarify a little more the answer?
I always delete the saves after walkthrough. And I start the game from the beginning. So for the first time I regretted it. I need to rethink my strategy. To get to Josie or Jill, you need to pass as Chick. And I had to go from the very beginning, doing routine and boring things at Bella's house. It's excruciating.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes