specter9

Aug 4, 2021
Dudes I need help in finding the 3D character of Isabella, searched like hundred pages of Daz3D store and I can't find her. Before you jump on me I don't need it for VN, but for personal use. Okay that doesn't sound right lol, but yeah it's for internal use only. Please, if anyone know will be much appreciated!

Reactions: chociar666

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I can't judge this Interlude fairly until I've played it. Hell, I can't even judge it unfairly until I have some idea of what the hell it is. But as of right now, I struggle to see how anything about it could be a good idea. Yes, it would be vastly easier to treat Zoey as the Universal Romantic Threat (pat pending!) for all the newly minted paths, but that's because she's also an inferior solution; the whole point of cutting corners is to save on costs at the expense of quality.

But there's a reason we it's called cutting corners. The art is in picking places to skimp that are easily hidden and have limited effect on performance; you don't leave holes in the middle of the floor! The relationship paths are NOT corners, especially not after DPC forced us to commit to one. To me, streamlining the dating aspect of the game to squeeze in more time for Madame Rose and Maya's Nth tuition crisis is a recipe for disaster.

Whether Zoey gets her tear-jerker backstory in a separate side story or at the start of Episode 9 proper is irrelevant. The problem is that a) she's never going to be a serious threat to the player's favorite girl, and b) if the MC made his supposedly momentous decision to date a single LI (or M/J) without considering there are other attractive girls in the world, he clearly didn't think about it very hard.

The time to bring Zoey back into the story was BEFORE the MC committed to a new girlfriend. Bringing her back now as a romantic rival will be meaningless if she's an optional threat and infuriating if the MC will fall for her against our wishes. Even bringing her back in some other role is a dubious move given how many characters we already have, but at least it isn't doomed to failure. The problem is that I can't see Zoey meriting her own special episode to be just another character.
Zoey won't necessarily be a threat. Perhaps she will be a good friend and help resolve some contradictions or problems. It has already been suggested that Zoya is pregnant from Tremolo. This explains both her appearance and her role in the plot. But this is a very cheap trick and I don't think DPC will go for it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
"Hi,
We're writing to let you know that your pledge to DrPinkCake has been removed.
You won't be charged for any new content thatDrPinkCake posts after this point. If you want to learn more about what you can expect to pay for your support this month, you can find more info .
Your pledge has been removed becauseDrPinkCake has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able to contact them or become their patron again.
Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:
  • taking content without paying for it
  • bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
  • posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion
Some of these behaviors are against our , but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn't broken the Community Guidelines.
Even though you've been blocked by DrPinkCake, you can still continue to use the rest of Patreon to discover other awesome creators, and we hope that you do. Thanks again for all your continued support for creators.
Best,
Patreon Support"

There is no way to contact DPC. I asked a question in the spoilers section, it was even protected not to spoil someone else's fun, some guy helped me and I thanked nicely. I have no idea
What subscription are you on? If you are subscribed for $ 10 and ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25, then everything is clear.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Dudes I need help in finding the 3D character of Isabella, searched like hundred pages of Daz3D store and I can't find her. Before you jump on me I don't need it for VN, but for personal use. Okay that doesn't sound right lol, but yeah it's for internal use only. Please, if anyone know will be much appreciated!
(1) [Fan Art] Being A Dik: Fan Art | F95zone
You could consult there, they will guide you better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: specter9
Nov 9, 2018
Water Balloons quest go to room with bunk beds and keyboard on the floor, look to your left and you'll see a pink condom. no actual water balloons, then go to room with Magnar, then go find Derek.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.
Sir you are a fucking legend!

Reactions: SteveyP

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Maybe you're right but for me after seeing who Sage's family is and discovering chad's secret Im positive that we all be wrong at the end I think that its from a girl that wont even comes to our minds
But we all knew about Chad's secret. There were some discussions on reddit about who was chad's affair and I pointed a few situations that made me think he was gay and other people figured it was mc's roomate Roy, even saying he is probably melanie's brother and that is why she protects their relationship. At the end we were right. He is gay and his relationship is with Roy. So that wasn't a surprise for us. But Sage is. I think it is funny though because in past episodes they showed Jade's family pictures and Sage wasn't in it, so maybe DPC, instead of adding new characters, decided to use the ones that already exists. It is important to talk about what sage tells at the reps party on Ep. 5. The way she described her dad's business sounds like he is an investor and he wants her to follow his steps. What makes no sense imo, if He is the college's director.
He is also ok with his adopted daughter being the president of HoTs. That he knows about the prostitution and yet use their services.
In other hand, I remember Chad asking her for help when he got kicked from the Alphas. And she saying no to him. He probably knows that she is the Dean's daughter.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Most piano players play it with their fingers flat. Unlike typing on a keyboard where you fingers are curved. So it's not like she is pressing on the keys with her finger nails.
nah man, fingers gotta be curved when playing the piano, flat fingers would just straight up put you at a disadvantage.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know what to do anymore...
The only option for me is playing on the phone, because my computer is broken.

I play through joiplay application and when I load my save (I have a few saves, even from other people and I tried them), right after the stat screen and after clicking the "DONE" button, the game freezes and shuts down completely.

I have a hotfix installed (and yes .. correctly installed)
I tried the modded and clean version, I have the same problem on them both.

I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone know what could be the reason?

Will playing without wt mod from the beginning should help me? (I read somewhere on f95 that someone had the same problem even with playing clean version without mod...) so it discourages me a bit. But maybe I won't have this problem, I don't know.:cautious:

Thanks..

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
What subscription are you on? If you are subscribed for $ 10 and ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25, then everything is clear.
USD 5. Might this be a problem? I don't quire understand " ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25 " Is there such a thread here?

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I thought I’d have a go at a Quinn-focussed review/recap of Episode 8. Heavy Quinn spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well said, my fellow DIK brother!

There is a question I'd like to ask though - do you know what image or animation is there in the background if you don't pursue Quinn but still choose the "Others" option?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
She probably hates him as much as everyone.

It was speculated the Burkes or Funny Man Bun guy would be her parents.

I am pretty certain at this point Tybalt is adopted too.
It could explain why Tybalt see himself as a selfmade man who started for nothing (with Jade being infertile explaning why she said it was okay to cum inside her)

So who the fuck is this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill elder brother

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes