Dec 19, 2019
I don't know what to do anymore...
The only option for me is playing on the phone, because my computer is broken.

I play through joiplay application and when I load my save (I have a few saves, even from other people and I tried them), right after the stat screen and after clicking the "DONE" button, the game freezes and shuts down completely.

I have a hotfix installed (and yes .. correctly installed)
I tried the modded and clean version, I have the same problem on them both.

I don't know what to do anymore. Anyone know what could be the reason?

Will playing without wt mod from the beginning should help me? (I read somewhere on f95 that someone had the same problem even with playing clean version without mod...) so it discourages me a bit. But maybe I won't have this problem, I don't know.:cautious:

Thanks..
Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve your problem. But it's better to be warned since you are playing on android there will come a time when you will have to choose something and MC is forced to choose "others" on android.

• Sad
Reactions: Qmil679

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
USD 5. Might this be a problem? I don't quire understand " ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25 " Is there such a thread here?
What he means is that talking on discord about a game that can only be had by those who contribute $25 or more, could be a problem, since it implies that those who pay less will download it from here or another pirate site (knowing how DPC behaves with these things, I think it goes that way).

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Also making Sage Burke and Jade's adopted daughter is another example of DPC making supposedly intelligent characters stupidly opaque so the reveal will be more dramatic. Like Sage says nothing if you potentially punch out Tybalt, who is now supposedly her brother. Or the fact that this never comes up in conversation before. I get why Derek didn't mention Maya was his sister right away, he's a scatterbrained genius, but this is just ridiculous. And the way she talks about her parents "helping her out" like they occasionally send her gas money as opposed to raising her or whatever is cringy.

I get you'd want to use the same models to cut down on assets used to save time and money, but just make Sage Burke and Jade's daughter in a normal not ridiculous "reveal for the drama" fashion.

All of the twists feel like they can be seen a mile away or are just arbitrary for the sake of pulling one over on the player.
I'm glad I saw this because I was just typing up about the parent reveal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Just checked out the good doctor's Patreon page.

I'm pretty sure he just went from 15,180 to 16,199 since dropping this release.

I'm fairly certain all those subscribers didn't decided to throw him $1 each, they were probably looking to download the game.

At $25 a pop for full download privileges, that's 25K he just netted on top of his other mixed bag of 15,000 subscribers!

I'm well on the way to developing my own game too. At least I downloaded DAZ a few months ago anyway... :rolleyes:

The developer doesn't post on this forum anymore. You'd have to subscribe to his Discord if you wanted to chat. That said, I don't think Riona will be a serious love interest, just an OCD side chick with her own story.
oh thanks, shame about cake and more since riona is the bestest

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Well said, my fellow DIK brother!

There is a question I'd like to ask though - do you know what image or animation is there in the background if you don't pursue Quinn but still choose the "Others" option?
Cheers!

I'm not certain, but I think that it's Quinn for the "Others" choice no matter what girls you've pursued. (One of the reasons I think she's singled out as special going forward). I had a Lily-only save and experimented with that and still got the Quinn animation. It may be that I just forgot I pursued Quinn in that run too though! Someone will no doubt know definitively.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, in the end, everybody's families is related/friend/acquainted with everybody, in a way.

I'm just wondering

Maybe the Burkes and the Burgmeisters are acquainted with MC, Josy & Maya's families, too.

I've gotta wait 6 more months. DAMN :cry::cry::cry:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve your problem. But it's better to be warned since you are playing on android there will come a time when you will have to choose something and MC is forced to choose "others" on android.
I don't know why, DPC don't like android players and block some things/routes for them.

Before i have problem that I can't be in good relationship with Jill and Bella. (In ep4? I don't remember)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:
She's attracted to him, of course (check the DIK route and play well your cards with her:sneaky:). Others males are vegetables - big eggplants? :unsure: - to her except Tommy and MC.

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
What he means is that talking on discord about a game that can only be had by those who contribute $25 or more, could be a problem, since it implies that those who pay less will download it from here or another pirate site (knowing how DPC behaves with these things, I think it goes that way).
It sucks, but I think you are right. :-( I never realised I'm doing something wrong.
I thought it was a bandwidth issue so that not everybody try to download at the same time... I thought that it is ok to download from here, as DPK was the first to post in this thread, so I believed it is an endorsement of sorts. I'm really sorry it felt good to be part of the community and contribute. I don't even understand why I even feel so bad, but this totally ruined my afternoon. Thanks anyway for the explanation.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm glad I saw this because I was just typing up about the parent reveal

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.
The cat was out of the bag on the Sage/Jade reveal a couple summer's ago on the Patreon page. There were several of us who figured it out and eagerly exchanged our 'proof's' in the forum's. What get's me about DPC though is that he seems to mind the theories so much. It's just a way for fan's of the game to have some fun while endlessly waiting for the next update.

I still don't get why she has to be adopted though, why isn't she Jade's natural daughter? Is this another set up to a reveal that she's Burke and Cathy's love child?

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I thought I’d have a go at a Quinn-focussed review/recap of Episode 8. Heavy Quinn spoilers ahead.

Bruh all I do in this thread now is signal boost other peoples posts :KEK: 10/10 brother nice job, have a Quinn:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
"Hi,
We're writing to let you know that your pledge to DrPinkCake has been removed.
You won't be charged for any new content thatDrPinkCake posts after this point. If you want to learn more about what you can expect to pay for your support this month, you can find more info .
Your pledge has been removed becauseDrPinkCake has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able to contact them or become their patron again.
Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:
  • taking content without paying for it
  • bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
  • posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion
Some of these behaviors are against our , but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn't broken the Community Guidelines.
Even though you've been blocked by DrPinkCake, you can still continue to use the rest of Patreon to discover other awesome creators, and we hope that you do. Thanks again for all your continued support for creators.
Best,
Patreon Support"

There is no way to contact DPC. I asked a question in the spoilers section, it was even protected not to spoil someone else's fun, some guy helped me and I thanked nicely. I have no idea
What a dick. DPC must be so fun at parties.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes