desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Everyone wondering about who showed positive for the pregnancy test? It's obviously Tybalt's watermelon. That's why at the end of the chapter he was on the bed crying while clutching it to his chest.
Anyone wanna list all chicks we creampied who were off the pill?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I miss commenting here but unfortunately until I complete all my routes I will not comment much since I comment from page 7793 lol

Although I already saw the sex scenes of all the girls lol so this is a spoiler for those who still do not go the M&J route so it is at your own risk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course
OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY DUDE! Screw spoilers, i saw and i'm so fucking happy right now. Fuck, i need find a day off to put my note exclusively to dl this piece of art of 19 GB. But i'm so fucking to see that Maya, Josy and Nicole seems so fucking hot and move foward MC's relationships with them. And got a hell, Derek!! Old boobs my ass!! Look at those two beautifull babys, so fucking beautifull, hot and perfect :love:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm glad I saw this because I was just typing up about the parent reveal

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.
Tybalt is most likely not his own son either. If you remember, he said that he rose from the bottom. And during the scene in episode 4, when you cum in Jade, she says that everything is fine. What if she can't give birth? Both Tybalt and Sage are adopted. If you look at them, they don't look like Jade and Steven at all.

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
What a dick. DPC must be so fun at parties.
It turns out that the problem most likely was that I was tier 5$. And I should've waited a while longer. Btw I supported him USD 90 over the last year and half. Kinda petty. I get his point and respect it. But probably a friendly reminder would have been better for both of us. Now he lost dunno USD 100-200 depending on his speed, and I feel... Shit, I will not simp over a content creator, how ever great he is. I go for a run instead :-D

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I thought I’d have a go at a Quinn-focussed review/recap of Episode 8. Heavy Quinn spoilers ahead.

Very well written. I agree with everything, every thought, excpet one that I will mention later. I am also one of Quinn's fans. I love the fact that she is mature enough to know what she wants, even though most of her business aren't legal ones. The fact that she is a challenge to MC and I feel that once she falls in love for him, she will change a lot of her behavior, maybe even let some that business behind. I will disagree with you in one aspect though. I do think she is in the college not only for her business, but to study as well. She is studying, even if this wasn't shown just yet, besides that one time in episode 7, where she is reading a book in her room.
I think there is so much to be developed on her story yet other than her romance with mc. The fact that the Dean knows about the prostitution and she is the Head of the business. I wanna wait and see how it goes.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
I have played two routes i.e. Jill & Bella. But at the end I was not able to continue relationship with them.
Anyone know the check points ?
For my mistake.

zusoz

Jan 22, 2019
Mediafire link for windows version is down:( please fix it if you can I'll appreciate it, that's the only uploadcenter I'm able to download from at this rate. Others will limit my transfer rate or worse... and I guess making a torrent for this game is for the best, don't you think?

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.
Honestly I think her father was supposed to be the obnoxious man-bun dude at the party but DPC changed it because too many people figured it out. This is an awful storytelling technique by the way.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Man, Stephen Burke IS the man who manages the finances of B&R. Maya's dad IS A B&R'S DONOR and a powerful wealthy man. Therefore Stephen Burke will NEVER help Maya.

MC realized it on the spot. Why didn't you?

Anyway, they can count on Jade's help, because she's VERY angry with her husband and she doesn't like her son. So, there might be a ray of hope for Maya.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

Okay endrant.
I want you to pay attention in 2 important scenes as well and tell me what you think. 1. it is at the reps party when she is in the bedroom with MC and she talks about her Dad's business. 2. Is when Chad ask her to help him out in his situation with the college after he was kicked out of The TriAlphas house. I am going to redo a new path and check all these clues again.
Also you are wrong about the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" part. I have a path with Neutral Josy and Sage path where I also didnt't have a relationship with jade. And the mc only says "fuck" once, when he finds out who her parents are. The fuckfuckfuckfuck part is only if you had a relationship with Jade and is on dick path. So there are different endings depending on your relationship with the characters, you probably had something that triggered the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" thought on mc.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:
If you're a Dik(or neutral?) in eps 7, get her a drink and tell her Tommy is cheating, she starts to warm up to you in eps 8. Only a matter of time until she's takin the walk of shame.

Reactions: Ilhares

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Also you are wrong about the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" part. I have a path with Neutral Josy and Sage path where I also didnt't have a relationship with jade. And the mc only says "fuck" once, when he finds out who her parents are. The fuckfuckfuckfuck part is only if you had a relationship with Jade and is on dick path. So there are different endings depending on your relationship with the characters, you probably had something that triggered the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" thought on mc.
I'm neutral on Jill's path, and I also got the "fuckfuckfuckfuck". Though I flirted with Jade but stoped her after the Josy and Maya's drama

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
I want you to pay attention in 2 important scenes as well and tell me what you think. 1. it is at the reps party when she is in the bedroom with MC and she talks about her Dad's business. 2. Is when Chad ask her to help him out in his situation with the college after he was kicked out of The TriAlphas house. I am going to redo a new path and check all these clues again.
On my M/J path where I avoided Jade, I still got "fuck fuck fuck fuck"

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Very well written. I agree with everything, every thought, excpet one that I will mention later. I am also one of Quinn's fans. I love the fact that she is mature enough to know what she wants, even though most of her business aren't legal ones. The fact that she is a challenge to MC and I feel that once she falls in love for him, she will change a lot of her behavior, maybe even let some that business behind. I will disagree with you in one aspect though. I do think she is in the college not only for her business, but to study as well. She is studying, even if this wasn't shown just yet, besides that one time in episode 7, where she is reading a book in her room.
I think there is so much to be developed on her story yet other than her romance with mc. The fact that the Dean knows about the prostitution and she is the Head of the business. I wanna wait and see how it goes.
Cheers, appreciate the response. You could be right about Quinn studying. I guess a few conversations have led me to believe that Quinn and Riona are in college for the business end of things principally, maybe even exclusively, to meet their obligations, whatever they are. Recall the conversation they had in episode 7 about the fact they "barely got in", plus Quinn's complete disinterest in even discussing what her major is in the hangout, and Riona's comment to Camila this episode about the reason she's doing what she's doing never being about college for her. But it would be a nice twist if Quinn turned out to be really book smart too!

Reactions: Olsens.M
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes