DR JURD

Jan 9, 2018
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

Tried this multiple times, deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still get the crash everytime, can anyone help?

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, when MC was reading the diary again. there was Lynette holding a pic....
The house in the back.... looks suspiciously the same as the Royce mansion from one of the date with jill...
and where do i recognise the 2 other girls in it from?!

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Why would my MC care that Maya and Jose were dating?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would almost any MC care except one very specific path where you made one very specific choice earlier? It makes just about zero difference. I felt DPC thought he had to insert that, just to keep up his reputation :p

As someone who usually heavily leans towards serious romance/monogamy and vanilla girls like Jill... My Massive Dik/Others playthrough is by far the most enjoyable. You get way more scenes, you can laugh at any stupid drama, you get the most fun interactions... and you get gals like Jade, Quinn, Envy, Lily, Sandy, Melanie, Sarah, Camila, Riona. Like holy shit, it's a no brainer. I still do other playthroughs for each girl, and they have nice/cute scenes, but as a whole they're much less enjoyable.
DIK has been massively more enjoyable since the start. The whole premise of the chik route always felt flawed because you still made so many decisions that make no sense with it. I sympathize with DPC because his only choice was basically two separate games, but so much seems weird in the chik route.

One thing that really took me out of the game this episode was at the party in a chik route when they say "oh look the diks are here this is going to be legendary!". Why? What the hell have we done for it to be legendary? The way DPC kinda elaborated on the DIKs as characters was mostly to give them a softer side or make them less "one-dimensional" but it just makes the whole idea of the DIKs very flawed. If you're a massive DIK there's enough stuff that's happened that it feels kinda special, with you somewhat reviving the whole vibe, but otherwise...yeh.

I dunno, I think now with the break before next season he might hit a very hard reset and funnel us into two paths and two paths only. With side girls being side girls. We'll see, but if I were DPC I'd flip everything over, restart, go for a "one year later" and have all the unresolved issues resolve themselves, cheaply but fully. And use that to funnel everything into the two routes (example - Maya/Josy and Jill/Bella become friends or something and it turns into more or less one route). People are massively disappointed, their choices didn't matter much, BUT the next episode starts fresh and has a chance to have fun again instead of DPC spending 10 hours untying knots.

Reactions: Exalted Text

PhotoGruffer

Mar 11, 2019
Okay, I've found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.
I haven't played the update yet. Is there an issue with transferring the save?

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Stephen Burke IS the man who manages the finances of B&R. Maya's dad IS A B&R'S DONOR and a powerful wealthy man. Therefore Stephen Burke will NEVER help Maya.

MC realized it on the spot. Why didn't you?
Because there's a lot of plot going on and I didn't connect the dots, I guess. I didn't remember that Maya's father was a big donator because her storyline didn't interest me much. I didn't know Burke managed the finances, I thought he was cooking the books behind the school's back. Probably also something I missed. It's literally months between my playthroughs and I don't replay from start and read everything every time. My main focus is Sage's story so I had a bit of blinders on.

Not sure why you're being hostile about it.

1. it is at the reps party when she is in the bedroom with MC and she talks about her Dad's business. 2. Is when Chad ask her to help him out in his situation with the college after he was kicked out of The TriAlphas house.
The only thing she says is "he's here to make business opportunities and kiss asses".
The Chad conversation is way better foreshadowing, though. In retrospect it makes more sense. I like this.

All we knew about Sage's parents is that they were well off. It could have been anyone. I don't think the foreshadowing for it makes a massive amount of sense and there are some stuff that feel a little contradictory even if they aren't. Again, like her fighting with Chad in front of her mother, or punching her adopted brother when she's potentially like 8 feet away. Minor things like that. That Tybalt hired his adopted sister and her frat to be eye candy. They can be explained away easily enough like Jade was happy that the fight was resolved and she seemed to make a friend, or that Sage was actually long gone by the punch, or Tybalt doesn't consider her a "real" sister and they don't get along.

But being able to explain it away isn't as strong of evidence as something being foreshadowed well. It's not a horrible twist that ruins the story. The logic is fine. It just isn't a good twist in my opinion.

Basically: I do like how it recontextualizes her chat with Chad, I wish there was more of that. Maybe there is that I missed.

you probably had something that triggered the "fuckfuckfuckfuck" thought on mc.
That's weird. This was an intentional replay I did after the reveal where I avoided Jade altogether for a 'clean' Sage only path.

Reactions: Rguy59 and rockie

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early!
Thanks for the torrent!

Mega was the only reliable way before if you wanted to play games within your lifetime, but now with this it's much more reliable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

JEanjena

Aug 5, 2020
Fuck I love this game , but the tuff choice at the breakfast table is killing me. I can't choose between Bella, Jill, Maya and Josy.
It's so boring to do every paths, i need an Harem ffs :)

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Because there's a lot of plot going on and I didn't connect the dots, I guess. I didn't remember that Maya's father was a big donator because her storyline didn't interest me much. I didn't know Burke managed the finances, I thought he was cooking the books behind the school's back. Probably also something I missed. It's literally months between my playthroughs and I don't replay from start and read everything every time. My main focus is Sage's story so I had a bit of blinders on.

Not sure why you're being hostile about it.
that dude fails to realize MC has the exact same reaction if you are fucking everyone in the room 6 ways to Sunday or if you barely know them. the problem isnt that he is freaking out just because its Burke, the problem is that nothing you do as MC seems to matter if MC is always shitting his pants either way. Its a lazy way to band-aid multiple paths reaching a similar outcome without doing the legwork to make it seem organic.

If my MC is fucking Burke's wife, fucking his daughter, beat up his son, etc he should probably just pass out on the spot because shit is gonna be waaaay too real for him. there should 100% be different outcomes depending on your choices throughout the game, otherwise why are we even making them?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes