KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given DPC's known twist of his previous novel, i doubt that...

And damn, i have to add something here regarding Sage....
I feel damn bad for the sage lovers and fooling with jade at the same time :ROFLMAO:
That gotta be painfull.
But it is a weird twist... how did MC not notice Sage's picture thats how he knew Tybalt was her son the day he went to their appartment....

Last edited:

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know why, DPC don't like android players and block some things/routes for them.

Before i have problem that I can't be in good relationship with Jill and Bella. (In ep4? I don't remember)
I suspect he is a proud owner of an (me throwing up a little in my mouth) iphone .... Or maybe he associates phone based games as garbage... Or he truly believes that the quality of his work should be experienced on a computer with a high dpi monitor but personally i think (based on no evidence) hes an iphone lover android hater. But the dude would probably up his total donations and Patreon subscribers by atl east 25% if he would make android coppy....

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Zoey won't necessarily be a threat. Perhaps she will be a good friend and help resolve some contradictions or problems. It has already been suggested that Zoya is pregnant from Tremolo. This explains both her appearance and her role in the plot. But this is a very cheap trick and I don't think DPC will go for it.
It would be an extremely cheap trick, since it's been months since Zoey left. Unless she had the child while out west and never mentioned it until now, she cannot have the MC's child.

As for not being a threat, fine but what does she add to the game then? The MC has plenty of female friends already, why bring Zoey back to an already crowded cast to serve a role that other girls could fulfill without needing to waste time introducing them? And even if you can find a unique roll for her, why bring her back THIS way, rather than work her into the story less abruptly?

I'm trying to be optimistic, but it's so damn hard. Everything I see points to Zoey being used a cheap crutch to make the MC rethink the choice DPC just forced us to make. That's going to be like trying to squeeze blood from a hand grenade.

I don't think so. The reason why Maya's fucked up is that Stephen Burke is Stephen Burke, and Maya's dad is Maya's dad, a powerful and wealthy son of a bitch, no matter what the MC does.

B&R simply exists because wealthy families created and funded it, and Maya's, Jill's and Rusty's families are among those families. That's what the story is telling you since day 1: all B&R students (and their parents) are equal, but some students (and their parents) are MORE equal than others.

Love and sex VS money, wealth and class divisions: this is what BaDIK is about.
There's minimal evidence Maya's family is wealthy, much less that they have influence with B&R. More importantly, the MC has never heard or suspected any such thing, so there would still be zero reason for his panic even if it turned out to be true.

Beyond that, though, by that logic why bother going to see Sage's father in the first place? If the concern is that B&R would back up Patrick's ultimatum, surely they would refuse a new loan no matter who granted it. Stephen being her dad is actually good news, since he's the person you'd need to convince.

Sorry, but as of right now the MC's blue streak makes no sense unless the MC had an affair with Jade.

Sep 29, 2021
that dude fails to realize MC has the exact same reaction if you are fucking everyone in the room 6 ways to Sunday or if you barely know them. the problem isnt that he is freaking out just because its Burke, the problem is that nothing you do as MC seems to matter if MC is always shitting his pants either way. Its a lazy way to band-aid multiple paths reaching a similar outcome without doing the legwork to make it seem organic.

If my MC is fucking Burke's wife, fucking his daughter, beat up his son, etc he should probably just pass out on the spot because shit is gonna be waaaay too real for him. there should 100% be different outcomes depending on your choices throughout the game, otherwise why are we even making them?
You could get Jill to pull strings if you know her, Josy could get Jill to pull strings as they're sorta friends. You could get Rusty to help someone out. Any number of things could happen if DPC wasn't dead set on the story advancing just as he would like it with some meaningless aesthetic choices in between the moments he forces you to go through. The MC doesn't even know anything about Burke. All the money laundering pimping happens in cut away scenes, narratively the worst scenes by the way in a story supposedly defined by play choice.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
that dude fails to realize MC has the exact same reaction if you are fucking everyone in the room 6 ways to Sunday or if you barely know them. the problem isnt that he is freaking out just because its Burke, the problem is that nothing you do as MC seems to matter if MC is always shitting his pants either way. Its a lazy way to band-aid multiple paths reaching a similar outcome without doing the legwork to make it seem organic.

If my MC is fucking Burke's wife, fucking his daughter, beat up his son, etc he should probably just pass out on the spot because shit is gonna be waaaay too real for him. there should 100% be different outcomes depending on your choices throughout the game, otherwise why are we even making them?
Poor writing on DPC's part. He always goes for that George R. R. Martin-like reveal to get a shocking reaction from his fans and he has done it so often, that it's becoming predictable honestly. The only logical explanation of MC's reaction at the end of the episode would be if he knew that Burke was involved in the restaurant and the tuition thing. (I don't remember if MC ever found out, but I don't think he did).

Plus, he's trying to intertwine everyone in the story so they are connected in one way or another, so I'm suspecting potential plot holes might start coming up when he starts branching out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I suspect he is a proud owner of an (me throwing up a little in my mouth) iphone .... Or maybe he associates phone based games as garbage... Or he truly believes that the quality of his work should be experienced on a computer with a high dpi monitor but personally i think (based on no evidence) hes an iphone lover android hater. But the dude would probably up his total donations and Patreon subscribers by atl east 25% if he would make android coppy....
or maybe he knows that minigames don't work on phones and doesn't want to spend time making them work

Reactions: Ilhares

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You could get Jill to pull strings if you know her, Josy could get Jill to pull strings as they're sorta friends. You could get Rusty to help someone out. Any number of things could happen if DPC wasn't dead set on the story advancing just as he would like it with some meaningless aesthetic choices in between the moments he forces you to go through. The MC doesn't even know anything about Burke. All the money laundering pimping happens in cut away scenes, narratively the worst scenes by the way in a story supposedly defined by play choice.
Yeah, problem is neither Jill or Rusty have any kind of pull to deal with the kind of issue Burke is involved in. Like it goes way deeper than just some minor issue, like the Chad-MC fight.

LionsNose

Mar 20, 2021
Hey-o, an Android question.
I am very impressed, how fast the Android version got out.
But i gotta ask, is All anti Android meassurements from DPC removed, or are we still gonna miss out in scenes with a Android version?
Still i very much appriciate the Work Porters do. Thanks you very muchly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gnarlywonder
Sep 29, 2021
Yeah, problem is neither Jill or Rusty have any kind of pull to deal with the kind of issue Burke is involved in. Like it goes way deeper than just some minor issue, like the Chad-MC fight.
Why? Both Rusty and Jill's parents are powerful donors to the school. DPC made a big deal out of them being Royce's and Burgermeister's respectively. As a side note I don't think DPC has any clue how American colleges or student loans work. If powerful donors can't exert influence over the CFO, which is what Burke actually is, cut out the "honorary" professor crap, then lamo.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Why? Both Rusty and Jill's parents are powerful donors to the school. DPC made a big deal out of them being Royce's and Burgermeister's respectively. As a side note I don't think DPC has any clue how American colleges or student loans work. If powerful donors can't exert influence over the CFO, which is what Burke actually is, cut out the "honorary" professor crap, then lamo.
No matter how powerful they are, they have literally zero proof of Burke's wrongdoings. Even if they bring Mona to testify against him, Burke can pin everything on Quinn and wash his hands away from all the accusations.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry, but as of right now the MC's blue streak makes no sense unless the MC had an affair with Jade.
He could connect dots. He know about the prostitution thank to Queen, he know Mona left a room (and then the school) right before Burke and he also know Burke cheat on Jade. So if he was cleaver I would be ok with the reaction but he is as dumb as you can be so yeah the reaction have no sense

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
6th free roam: shuffle broken again.
For the first broken one, I wasn't able to pay for the meal with Maya.

Edit: Shuffle seems in general broken: 5th free roam too

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
oh GOD, I have a shitty memory, I just played the game yesterday; don't remember her except in the exam scene. I was hoping we could see her in later episodes.
We might, she could have just been having a good time at the party. It's not like MC wouldn't plug all her holes if given the chance.
Zoya's pregnancy from MС explains everything. Why it appeared right now and why a small issue will be dedicated to it. Her pregnancy will cause complications in the relationship in the coming season.
We haven't seen enough to confirm that it is Zoey, but the problem here is that if it was, the child has already been born. Didn't MC relate to Bella that she'd left 6 months or so prior to him coming to college? And we have the pics she sent him from Cali, where she'd had time to take on a decent amount of new body ink, and when she shows up at MC's house and hugs Neil we are treated to a nice look at that body, which is still in incredibly fit form. DPC has been known to make a fuckup here and there, but for there to be any chance in hell that MC has a kid with Zoey, the facts as presented in-game just don't line up right at all.
It seems like in order to get Jill, you have to be beyond CHICK path. The Milktoast path. Seems like a big one is not taking a picture of your dick with Tylbet phone. Definitely not doing any other paths with anyone other than Bella, if your going to try and get a 3some.
Ugh. I hate that word. Milquetoast. Feeble. Insipid. Bland. Everything we don't want MC to be.
i start new game and with text mess with josy....
anyone have this too?
View attachment 1511925
Well, clearly the thought of Josy standing around nekkid left your MC speechless. This isn't unreasonable.
My antivirus says the file BeingADIK.exe is infected with IDP.Generic .... has this happened to anyone else too?
False positive.
Zoey's pregnancy
It ain't MC's if it's Zoey at all, so not an MC problem or drama point. Unless she ran off to Cali when she found out she was pregnant, and had an abortion when MC chose to not go with her, because that is not a post-pregnancy body she showed up with.
Also making Sage Burke and Jade's adopted daughter is another example of DPC making supposedly intelligent characters stupidly opaque so the reveal will be more dramatic.
It's been a running theory for quite some time that Sage would be in the other unseen picture frame, and Jill was keeping her familial relationships quiet as well. Though on that note...
So who the fuck is this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was who we had previously presumed might be Sage's father, so maybe Arieth's dad? Didn't she miss this party because she was hanging out with the jocks? My memory is a little fuzzy on that point.
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:
She was in the flashback you see with young Tommy & whoever (previous year's DIKs), she was a bitch there, too. I think it's her default personality state until something warms her up.
Anyone wanna list all chicks we creampied who were off the pill?
That's a good idea, but it won't matter in the long term. That pregnancy test has nothing to do with the MCs college fuckfest. I know if you take Sarah's offer at the party you fill her up, you don't get a choice in the matter. Man, now I've got a reason to replay the game and get with as many of them as possible, just to find out where MC is railroaded into a creampie sitaution. I mean, I choose that option anyway, but it'd be interesting to see the full breakdown.

Reactions: JiraiyaSennin
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes