Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly, I don't think it's Zoey. I've said it before, the timeline doesn't really fit. She left a significant amount of time before MC arrived at B&R and MC has been there for roughly a month, so it would be really really difficult to explain how she ended up being pregnant with his child after all this time.

IMO, it's not related to MC at all. Now I haven't checked all routes to see if it still appears, but judging by how the episode ends, I guess it does. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's probably Mona or someone else Burke was involved with and this can be used as a proof against him when it's finally the time for it.
We're all trying to find out which LI it is and it'll turn out to be Arieth :ROFLMAO: Imagine the size of the queue to the paternity test

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
I am still confused , is jill's sister and mc's mom same ? And who was that woman(looked like jill) at the end (who met with mc's father) any guesses?

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1512384 You're missing a detail. In the photo, not only Jade and Steven, but also Tybalt. According DPC, family of Burkes should mark the problems and unite all the points.
Jade - if you're Dik and on Sage's way.
Tybalt - if you're in the way of Jill
Stephen - if you're in the way of Bella (he molested her in the episode), Josie and Maya.
In any case, the reaction is understandable. He saw Mona run away from Burke at the party, saw his pants in the glory hole. He can add two plus two even though we are not explicitly told about it.
Bella molested ?? Ntr ?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is not true. I have a lot of saves that never give Jade the time of day, and they all have the exact same end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No change.

Come to think of it, though, the MC in the first set actually pulled Sage out of the mansion before Derek set off the alarms. Given that Sage *knows* he did that, why would she insist on bringing the MC to meet her father again?

Bah, this ending is getting worse all the time!
In this case I'm going to use the power of imagination, and propose a magic patch, that at least would make it less cringe the fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck... no matter what the MC does, Tybalt is your declared enemy... and if you hit him worse.
The second patch is more of a stretch, it would be to assume that the MC seeing Mona running off at the prep party tied the knot, but I don't remember if the MC knows anything about Mona in the restaurant or would only come to think of it as an attempt at abuse.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Had the same issue on Mac OS, MacBook pro 2011 screen glitching forcing me to restart.
This solution by cold_arctus fixed the game for me.
Added a file on "game" folder named "renderer.rpy" with textedit and inside copy this:

init offset = 1
define config.gl2 = False

No more screen glitching.
Can you send me a copy of the file?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Once again it is shown that this is a game that when it ends (everything good ends) will leave a huge void both in the sector and in all of us who have played it. This new version 0.8.0 maintains the essence of what the game is, funny, motivating, dramatic, sexual scenes ... it maintains everything, even so I have missed more sex scenes since without counting for which you can pay They are quite limited, especially I would like to see more content with Lily, although that is my wish. It has made me very short of how good it is and I hope they last longer.Now my question is how the story will continue (spoiler alert) since apparently we started a serious relationship and I personally would not like to reject all the girls there are. ..especially to Heather that I have not had the opportunity to have something with her yet The game is not going to continue working in the same way that it has been doing until now due to the engine change or something like that which is going to lead to out the creator. And a negative aspect is that there is no Halloween party yet ... I thought we would see it in this update since it is the month of Halloween and I am quite looking forward to it but no ... it is for the next one. That said, I will look forward to the next chapter.

Reactions: sexualdeviant

salamander12

Aug 30, 2018
game is stuck looping between bella home date keeps repating after mc reads his moms dairy. same thing over and over again

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
Can you tell like when she was mentioned and why mc broke up etc ? I don't want to start the whole game to connect the dots ....
She's mentioned when MC explain his story with Bella. They break up cause she left for the east (or west?) coast to become a surfer (and MC didn't followed her) something like 9month ago

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes