Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
don't need the creampie to make a bun in the oven. He never wraps it once, and daddy cautioned him 2x that I know of.
From the code that image shows whatever you do so, there's no conditions, so the chances for it to be related to the player is close to none i would say

Reactions: milfgaard

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Does anyone have any idea who’s that Pregnancy test belongs to?(I was playing Jill route)

Secondly does anyone have any Idea who was that girl who hugged Neil (ending scene)
The girl who hugged Neil is Zoey, MC's first love from a flashback in season 1.

My thoughts about the pregnancy test, is it's a misdirection and it's Lynette's, MC's Mum'
Or
It's Dany's maybe this time Jamie does get her pregnant.

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
DPC is sloppy with language, he makes it sound more like they're adopted than just foster siblings.
Even then that doesn't mean the siblings would get along. Heck there are plenty of examples of blood siblings who haven't talked to each other for most their lifetime. The point is, there are reasons for siblings, blood related or not, to not care for their other siblings. And Sage seems to be in the boat of not really caring for Tybalt.

Sep 29, 2021
We know absolutely zero about how Sage and Tybalt feel about each other, so calling it "bad storytelling" is a bit too much. Sometimes siblings, whatever blood related or adopted, don't like each other very much.
That we know nothing about their relationship despite them being siblings at this point is bad storytelling. It's more of the same keep back mundane info for the sake of drama technique that DPC relies on.

Reactions: aegonplantagenet
Sep 29, 2021
Even then that doesn't mean the siblings would get along. Heck there are plenty of examples of blood siblings who haven't talked to each other for most their lifetime. The point is, there are reasons for siblings, blood related or not, to not care for their other siblings.
It doesn't matter if they don't get along. The idea that she wouldn't comment on the time you decked her brother right in front of her is beyond belief.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
We know absolutely zero about how Sage and Tybalt feel about each other, so calling it "bad storytelling" is a bit too much. Sometimes siblings, whatever blood related or adopted, don't like each other very much.
We have two examples in this game; Derek/Maya and Josy/Tommy. With the former they loved each other a lot. We have seen them embarrassing the other, but we have never seen them fight. Derek is the personification of immaturity except when it comes to Maya, where he magically becomes wise.

Meanwhile with the latter they couldn’t stand each other although I get the impression that Tommy’s dislike for Josy was far stronger than her dislike for him.

We don’t know much about the dynamics between Tybalt and Sage apart from that one cluck, which convinced me that Sage was a Burke instead of some other influential family. I was surprised by Sage being adopted as the cluck exchange showed that the two treat each other as equals. Given Tybalt’s personality I expected him to look down on Sage since she’s not a “pure-blood”.

Reactions: Johnyboie

barbod67

Jan 31, 2018
not really lol… my opinions of this episode would be no different if I was still a patron. several other people have similar opinions to my own regarding this episode.

Nice contribution to the topic though. You seem like the one with bunched up panties to me :LUL:
It was one short post calling you salty. Untangle your own panties dude.

Reactions: VOYEUR

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
It doesn't matter if they don't get along. The idea that she wouldn't comment on the time you decked her brother right in front of her is beyond belief.
Maybe when pinkcake create the characters he didnt have the full story planned and now he decided to add this because he has a plot around it. About Sage dont give a fuck about Tybalt, I would do the same if he was my brother.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The update was mostly good with a few goofups near the ending.
I have 5 different playthroughs for each of the main LIs (DIK/CHICK) and 1 where I'm basically a full DIK and going after everyone other than the main LIs. Still not finished playing Jill path and Maya n Josy path.
Didn't have to break anyone's heart yet, so that felt nice.

In my Bella playthrough I mostly ignore Jill and somehow she's still upset watching Bella/MC going at it. Also for some reason Quinn shows up in the flashback even though I had nothing to do with her.

The ending didn't make sense with the MC going fuck times 5, since in all my playthroughs (except Full DIK), I had him play like a prude except with the LIs. Even ignored Tybalt in most of the playthroughs and was mostly civil with him.

Still good progression with Sage and Bella. The recital was extremely well done.
yeah, the ending in particular is a pretty noticeable mis-step

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
No it isn't beyond belief. Her not reacting should make you question, "why doesn't she care at least a little for Tybalt?" Instead of assuming she should have reacted because they are siblings. Will we learn why she doesn't care? Who knows, but the whole idea that her not reacting can only be seen as beyond belief, is beyond belief.

Reactions: Heycock

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
It was one short post calling you salty. Untangle your own panties dude.
I mean Im fine. I wrote up a fairly lengthy analysis of my thoughts on the episode as a whole. I just don’t agree with being called out for sharing a well thought out criticism. I’m not just going around saying like “lul DPC = turd, game is trash lul”

when you come out and try to undermine my entire POV with a smart ass remark without contributing any of your own thoughts for me to even respond to, it makes you seem like the petty one IMO. You don’t have to agree with my perspective and you can believe the episode is perfect for all I care, but thats no reason to be an ass,

and if you didn’t know cause you are new here, I was booted a while ago for sharing stuff here to give us plebs something to talk about while we wait forever for some new content. So that’s water under the bridge, it’s not like it happened last week and I’m throwing darts at a DPC poster on my wall

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
can someone help me, how to restart the game, restart all reward or achievment n all save too. coz i deleted all my saves too or repack the game too still not working

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes