Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
We have two examples in this game; Derek/Maya and Josy/Tommy. With the former they loved each other a lot. We have seen them embarrassing the other, but we have never seen them fight. Derek is the personification of immaturity except when it comes to Maya, where he magically becomes wise.

Meanwhile with the latter they couldn’t stand each other although I get the impression that Tommy’s dislike for Josy was far stronger than her dislike for him.

We don’t know much about the dynamics between Tybalt and Sage apart from that one cluck, which convinced me that Sage was a Burke instead of some other influential family. I was surprised by Sage being adopted as the cluck exchange showed that the two treat each other as equals. Given Tybalt’s personality I expected him to look down on Sage since she’s not a “pure-blood”.
Tybalt isn't a "pure blood" either. Jade and Tybalt were poor, then Jade married into money. The mutual respect can be deemed from that. They can see each other as equal out of some kind of respect due to their non-perfect situations, and still not really care for each other on a familial level.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
No it isn't beyond belief. Her not reacting should make you question, "why doesn't she care at least a little for Tybalt?" Instead of assuming she should have reacted because they are siblings. Will we learn why she doesn't care? Who knows, but the whole idea that her not reacting can only be seen as beyond belief, is beyond belief.
I mean my sister is four years older than me and we don’t really talk besides birthdays and holidays. There is no ill will or hatred, we just don’t have much in common and she lives her life and i live mine. But if somebody assaulted her I wouldn’t just twiddle my thumbs cause we arent super close…

it just does seem weird since that was a more than opportune time for DPC to drop the “sibling bomb” on our MC

barbod67

Jan 31, 2018
I mean Im fine. I wrote up a fairly lengthy analysis of my thoughts on the episode as a whole. I just don’t agree with being called out for sharing a well thought out criticism. I’m not just going around saying like “lul DPC = turd, game is trash lul”

when you come out and try to undermine my entire POV with a smart ass remark without contributing any of your own thoughts for me to even respond to, it makes you seem like the petty one IMO. You don’t have to agree with my perspective and you can believe the episode is perfect for all I care, but thats no reason to be an ass,

and if you didn’t know cause you are new here, I was booted a while ago for sharing stuff here to give us plebs something to talk about while we wait forever for some new content. So that’s water under the bridge, it’s not like it happened last week and I’m throwing darts at a DPC poster on my wall
I did not "undermine your entire POV". You are entitled to your opinion, of course. However i do think you come off kinda bitter and more so than someone who just dislikes or have criticisms about the game. That doesn't mean that all your opinions on the game are invalid, and i'm sorry if that's how you took it.

Reactions: SomboSteel
Nov 9, 2020
I didn't know Sage had a strap-on. Should the people on Sage path be worried?

Also, somewhere on this thread somebody said Dr. Pinkcake next game is going to be a medieval game. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I would to see that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I didn't know Sage had a strap-on. Should the people on Sage path be worried?

Also, somewhere on this thread somebody said Dr. Pinkcake next game is going to be a medieval game. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I would to see that.
Pretty sure it was Quinn’s strap on, plus you were in Quinn’s room. Sage just wanted to try it out in the moment

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I mean my sister is four years older than me and we don’t really talk besides birthdays and holidays. There is no ill will or hatred, we just don’t have much in common and she lives her life and i live mine. But if somebody assaulted her I wouldn’t just twiddle my thumbs cause we arent super close…

it just does seem weird since that was a more than opportune time for DPC to drop the “sibling bomb” on our MC
To be fair not everyone is going to react the same way you do. You can't just assume how people are going to react based on your own feelings. You have expectations on how you think people should react, but that doesn't mean it will always play out that way.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
can someone help me, how to restart the game, restart all reward or achievment n all save too. coz i deleted all my saves too or repack the game too still not working
Go to AppData\Roaming\RenPy and find the folde BeingaDIK there. Delete all that and it should clean all your saves.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I did not "undermine your entire POV". You are entitled to your opinion, of course. However i do think you come off kinda bitter and more so than someone who just dislikes or have criticisms about the game. That doesn't mean that all your opinions on the game are invalid, and i'm sorry if that's how you took it.
No hard feelings dude. Can I ask what specifically makes me seem bitter and extra upset with the game? I think I’ve been pretty fair, tbh. People have already been sharing all the good stuff while only a few have been talking about what wasn’t that good by comparison. So I decided sharing my criticism was more relevant than posting other stuff a million people already posted

Reactions: Awry90 and ename144

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
in a room with Sage and Quinn and the strap on goes on our lovely red head.... she drops a few points in my score card..... ok a lot of points..... unless she just wants to use it on Quinn... like forever....

barbod67

Jan 31, 2018
No hard feelings dude. Can I ask what specifically makes me seem bitter and extra upset with the game? I think I’ve been pretty fair, tbh. People have already been sharing all the good stuff while only a few have been talking about what wasn’t that good by comparison. So I decided sharing my criticism was more relevant than posting other stuff a million people already posted
It was not so much your own post that made me think so and more of how you liked almost any post that disliked or criticised the chapter, no matter if it was thought out criticism or "DPC ur sox lol". But maybe that's just me reading more into it than there actually is.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
To be fair not everyone is going to react the same way you do. You can't just assume how people are going to react based on your own feelings. You have expectations on how you think people should react, but that doesn't mean it will always play out that way.
that’s fair. But it still seems like a missed opportunity by DPC to reveal Tybalts relations. If the son of two faculty members was assaulted on campus (one of whom is very high up the food chain) it would big news that everyone would be talking about. Someone, somewhere with all the gossip and rumors and whatever discussing the incident would very likely have mentioned something that would bring his family ties to the surface.

Unless we are to believe that NOBODY on campus knows the family situation of Sage and Tybalt? It just seems like in hindsight that was the time for that reveal, now that it has been confirmed to be true

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
It was not so much your own post that made me think so and more of how you liked almost any post that disliked or criticised the chapter, no matter if it was thought out criticism or "DPC ur sox lol". But maybe that's just me reading more into it than there actually is.
since it seemed like negative opinions were in the minority, I just wanted the others that were willing to share well thought out criticism that they weren’t alone with their ideas and concerns. It’s easy to have those get lost in the sea of cheat crashing issues and praise for the Bella Jill sex. And it sucks to feel like everyone loves something that you didn’t think was super great, like you somehow missed something and are now alone

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
E8 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink, additional arrow added to a couple which are hard to spot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free roam special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode 7

Episode 6
Episode 5
Ha! I got all but one on my main save path... can't believe i missed that sage one (sage-6) grrr! Thanks for posting these and for previous episodes also :giggle:

Btw, i did not finish all my save paths (still playing my main save path and currently at Lynette diary scene) BUT this might be the BEST moment in the whole 8 episodes :cool:!

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I agree the isolation of some scenes is striking. I don't think this is true and it's all just speculation and speculation, but what if DPC still hired a couple of people to help with the development?

1) Some of the scenes (for example Sandy) are quite poorly written and drawn
2) The release of a small update about Zoya will check their work. For example, I would focus on episode 9, and I would instruct them to do an interlude. (I would do so).
3) General isolation. As if they were made at different times and by different people.
Another explanation for the isolation is that DPC had to throw out some of the content and leave it for the third season. As we know from the status updates, some of the animations and renders have been removed (is it really Zoey?). Probably DPC really did not have time for the November issue and he needed to cut the storylines urgently. Something will be explained in the interlude with Zoey.

Last edited:

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
The special render series with Sally in this episode was amazing! Would love to see a chance for some real action with the MC, but kinda doubt that's in the cards.
Why? I get why MC should pick a LI now,not just story wise but also to make further development less convoluted. However, i strongly believe that we Will still have many options to go for in the future. Just that the impact on splitting storylines will be smaller.I mean think of it. MC is talking with her and saying that it is obvious that her Relationship is not too happy. Reasons are also obvious.Cupcake needs more fun in her life, and who would be better for that than the MC?
Especially when he is already in a relationship. No one said they should marry.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes