Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's nothing dude. It was a bug
View attachment 1513445
What you didn't had was the ep7 josy scene, which is after becky scene. Total of 15 lewd scenes in ep8.

And could you please tell if you got the jill dinner cluck?
weird, your scene screen is different from mine... there is no scene between isabella an becky for me, but i am defintly have seen the josy scene in my playthrough. and know i have all achivements unlocked, nothing open anymore

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Now see, I've got a pure M&J playthrough, and Maya did not want it, he pulled out and blasted her ass, and let if fly into the hottub during the spa scene, rather than finishing in Josy. I think there's some subtle choices that affect all of that.
Heather cannot be fucked (yet). Riona is fuckable in the DIK route.
My chick MC says Nope lol the easiest option is to accept the restaurant in Quinn, The longest option is to make Riona fall in love with the MC

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Finally after a long wait, the latest update dropped. It was just what I needed after a particularly grueling week at work, and I've spent the better part of the last day playing through all my routes (not to mention two new routes from the very beginning). Getting my rewards in the form of the long-awaited Bella and Jill scenes at the end was just so thrilling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So good. I'm not going to lie and say it won't be frustrating to wait for the next chapter, but I'm definitely sure it will be 200% worth it. In the meantime, here's to many more replays over the next couple of days!

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
weird, your scene screen is different from mine... there is no scene between isabella an becky for me, but i am defintly have seen the josy scene in my playthrough. and know i have all achivements unlocked, nothing open anymore
I don't know man. AFAIK, mine screen is correct since I checked them with the files and I got that josy scene way back in may. No idea what's wrong. Update your game to v8.1 I guess.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know man. AFAIK, mine screen is correct since I checked them with the files and I got that josy scene way back in may. No idea what's wrong. Update your game to v8.1 I guess.
yeah it is 0.8.1 (and its showing this in the startup) i know this scene, its after the ep7 party if you go with josy later on... just weird that its not showing in the scenes section :D but nevermind, under the collectible stats everything is unlocked... so fuck it ;D

Reactions: JaZy2

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes but without the lesbian relationship there is no drama in Maya’s plot line. So we are basically stuck with it at least for now.
Anyone else think Josy and Maya would be so much more interesting if solo routes for them were possible? I feel like the throuple relationships bogs down their interactions alot. Hopefully it'll be available sooner rather than later but I don't see that happening in 2 eps or so.
Side note: Melanie in the pool scene without makeup makes her top 3 in looks for me.
There are several hints that something bad will happen. If you remember, episodes 5 and 6 were positive and calm for Maya and Josie, until Patrick came and shit started. Yes, in episode 8, Maya's imperceptible transformation and her growing feelings for MC began. She is no longer a lesbian and she likes to fuck!
While it is difficult for me to imagine a situation when MC will have to choose. But if you remember in episode 7 you often prefer one girl to another, a note appears in the credits. Perhaps in the future it will somehow affect. We've already seen that if you chose Sage over Lily at a party, Lily gets blocked in the way of others.
In addition, an indirect confirmation is the presence of Josie in a group of others. Maybe at some point both Josie and Maya will realize that they don't want to share MC (like Bella) and this will lead to a breakup. I'm interested.

Reactions: aslknaslknd

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Any theories about Quinn and her money gathering?
I guess it will just be money from the drug sales you make and maybe from prostitution services.
She's doing business with the Pink Rose, she's finally in the black. She's gonna get hit again though, she's taking from Vinny's clients, it can't end well, not for Quinn, she's destined for tragedy. :cry:

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
I don't know if you have to do all of this, but after applying the patch, I went back and played the Jill dinner scene and then went to the Dorm Party. Once the free roam begins the Rooster clucks (both Jill's and Maya's) should pop up.

EDIT: Just double checked it. You need to transition into the Dorm party (you can't just load it midway) after the patch has been installed. The clucks will come up once the party free roam has begun. If you load a save that's already in the free roam you've missed the trigger for the clucks being added.
Sigh, I still didn't get it even though I completed the whole free-roam. Anyways, Thanks for answering(y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
School in a fancy family owned university is never easy ... the benefactors like to get
what they are owed in flesh - hence the girls doing drugs, getting laid for money, getting passed on
in one all out orgy party even law officers attend and do not care of the girls obviously
being on display like pieces of meat for sponsors of the university.

Any theories about Quinn and her money gathering?
I guess it will just be money from the drug sales you make and maybe from prostitution services.
So.. the change log.. Are all the updates are just bug fixes after all this time??
I assume it’s there to show she can pay Buddy off again.
She's doing business with the Pink Rose, she's finally in the black. She's gonna get hit again though, she's taking from Vinny's clients, it can't end well, not for Quinn, she's destined for tragedy. :cry:
Rich assholes like that Jill house mate like to get drugs and favors from a girl,
rather than a hunk dude looking 4 trouble - hence Quinn.

Now that MC is in the bar business, he could get quinn a decent job and move in together, start
vlogging and earning all those 10ns of 1000ds $$$ they should with their antics.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
is anyone tell me how to go on jill and isabella path?
I am unable to get the scene of jade along with bella and jill.
Because Jill requires chick affinity and Jade dik affinity you cant have both of them. Bella can work with Neutral but Chick is better for the full experience.

BlastMonk

Jun 6, 2020
Does anyone have a screenshot of the Burke family in the newspaprt Tybalt was showing off. Did they mention Sage at all, she wasn't in the family line up picture which is really weird if they're a family, not like it would be hard to get her to come if she lives on campus.
Another case of purposfully omitting information to surprise the player with a drama thats easily avoidable?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Because Jill requires chick affinity and Jade dik affinity you cant have both of them. Bella can work with Neutral but Chick is better for the full experience.
Jade requires taking a single DIK choice, and not being in the throuple, she doesn't require DIK affinity. You can be a CHICK and not fuck with Maya/Josy ya know.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes