DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
Or perhaps it was intentional and she's actually just a mean bitch that fakes it very well, I mean, she treats the MC like shit at the restaurant, but then also gets all pissy and sad if she catches him and Bella having some fun? Fuck off.

I didn't play that route where she rejects the MC at the restaurant yet, but if it's true then maybe those events you described are all hints from DPC showing her true colours.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I didn't get Jill as a choice, is it because I looked after Sage instead of going on the date or is it because I am neutral affinity?

Tigryss

Jun 9, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a loop in the game. After the date with Bella, there is a "free roam" where MC need to inform the DIK guys about Halloween party, and If I finish the free roam and watch the story about Mom-Dad diary, then jumps back to the date with Bella. Is there any solution for this loop?

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
i play on Joiplay emulator android, and cannot pass episode 7 always suddenly out from game,
please anyone know how to fix this??? i not even using MOD or cheat.
i really want see episode 8 T.T

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I think these two "shots" look slightly different. Jill looks a little shocked in yours and in mine, Jill looks sad and hurt.
They are different depending on whether you dated Jill or not, the epilogue shots are also different, if you dated Jill she'll have an angry look, if not then she'll only have the sad look.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

miojow

Apr 23, 2020
This was the biggest disappointment this episode for me.
It's just the midterms of MC's first year of college.
You barely know characters like Quinn, Rinoa, Jade, Sally, and hearing-aids-girl yet.
And yet you're already forced into a monogamous main LI route, without any guarantees choosing "Others" the characters will get any meaningful content.

That and the window scene at the end has me convinced DPC is just sadistic and will pull another "Action Lessons Episode 6".
I will keep playing and leave my 5/5 rating until it happens though.
Don't even joke about that. I hope no one dies....
I would not expect this was like the superman MC from WVM but i dont know.. maybe choose someone in the end or something.
When Jill introduced herself as someone the MC was dating for Josy and Maya, i knew the episode name "crossroads" it was about choosing someone.
Im still pretty sad about it and still not sure if i did the right choice.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does anyone have the complete gallery of scenes? because I'm missing one in the middle of episode 8 and I'd like to see who it belongs to so I can find it and do it again.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
woah interesting... i really played the game a lot but what i was missing was a scene where a girl is rejecting the MC in a "harsh" way after they getting closer... i mean i got some scenes, like bella for example after she found the panties... but they were reasonable and not just a thing of some mixed feelings.

This is a exception i think, and i will try this out sometimes. i would say... DPC didnt realised the variables as you suggest for the descision in ep 6. But the hangout with Jill there is VERY important thats clear, if you dont go there will be no photo and the mc dont show her his feelings... so it makes kinda sense in the end that she is doubting him very much... But of course its understandable if you choose to stay with a sick friend, but i dont rember exactly, does jill even know that the MC is taking care of a sick sage or is he just saying he has something other on his plate? If iam correct, Jill will never know that sage was sick and MC is watching over her... i would bet that Jill can understand that cause she is a very caring person.... but if she doesnt know that, yeah i have to admit i can realte her feelings here, to be turned down with such a romantic idea for the birthday is a huge upset.

And as far as i know... if you dont get a hangout with a main girl, you cant get her path-ending in ep8. The hangout is a crucial variable i would say, or iam wrong about that?

But in this case, yeah it set jill in a not so good spot... thats right...

Overall i must say, Josy is my favorite girl so far, Jill second... but the best lovestory is about Bella, second best lovestory with sage, cause both lovestories are well written and are devolping from a very unique start to something beautiful. J/M lovestory with the MC is kinda meaningless overall, there are not deep enough feelings to really get going in my book... i love Josy but the realtionship between the MC and both girls is not really deep so far, and its a little bit disturbing to know that the girls love each other and the MC is just the third wheel so far. For Jills lovestory, its just a standard lovestory, nothing really special, a bit plain i would say... but its just sweet to make Jill blush, but overall its a too easy going lovestory.

But besides the lovestory, Josy and Jill are my favorite girls. And even these discovered events from shazba dont change that for me :)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That happens on which route? Because the truth is that it makes me sad to see Jill like that
They are different depending on whether you dated Jill or not, the epilogue shots are also different, if you dated Jill she'll have an angry look, if not then she'll only have the sad look.

That one I took a screenshot from my main Bella/Jill/Jade playthrough. I don't recall seeing those shots in the epilogue.

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
With everybody discussing which route to take, i wonder if im the only one thinking that the way MC ended Jade is really disapointing. Dk man i kinda liked her and would have chosen her over Sage 100 times.

carlsbergemk

Oct 27, 2019
Hey, so I thought I was on the Jill path by choosing her over Sage to go to the picnic, I even did the recital thing with her etc but somehow I never got to "choose her" the only option was sage. Anyone know where I may have gone wrong? I even chose to "fight for her" previously.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
The Halloween party is supposedly in the upcoming episodes. I really doubt it MC would attend with Bella, Nicole, Jade, Cathy or Nora to be honest, so he has to create separate scenes for all the routes that he has planned. Anyway, we are looking at a late-October release date next year, because he will drop the Zoe interlude first, the announcement of which was weird anyways, but I'm suspecting that he either runs out of inspiration or is starting to get burnt out, so he needs something to distract himself with.
Oh boy, that would be painful. A whole year of waiting to see my broccoli girl again:cry:

Though if that’s the case and DPC does need a distraction to reignite his passion – so be it.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
One thing I'm curious the most now is where the game will go to if we choose the Others path. Will it allow us to go harem mode like Tommy suggested, or will we still have to choose one of the others, or will they got angry at us because they want us exclusively? I'm intrigued because some of the others feel like they're interesting enough to be a love interest.
Erm, what 'Others path'?
After the breakfast talk in the DIK mansion I had options to go for either of the main girls (M+J, Sage, Bella, Jill), but there was no 'others' option. Is that really a thing? And if so, any ideas how to unlock that? I've been fucking pretty much everything that moves though...:rolleyes:

AILLLLY

Sep 7, 2021
please can anyone help me ?
why i can't find jade number in my contacts ? how can i continue from here without it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes