Sep 9, 2021
woah interesting... i really played the game a lot but what i was missing was a scene where a girl is rejecting the MC in a "harsh" way after they getting closer... i mean i got some scenes, like bella for example after she found the panties... but they were reasonable and not just a thing of some mixed feelings.

This is a exception i think, and i will try this out sometimes. i would say... DPC didnt realised the variables as you suggest for the descision in ep 6. But the hangout with Jill there is VERY important thats clear, if you dont go there will be no photo and the mc dont show her his feelings... so it makes kinda sense in the end that she is doubting him very much... But of course its understandable if you choose to stay with a sick friend, but i dont rember exactly, does jill even know that the MC is taking care of a sick sage or is he just saying he has something other on his plate? If iam correct, Jill will never know that sage was sick and MC is watching over her... i would bet that Jill can understand that cause she is a very caring person.... but if she doesnt know that, yeah i have to admit i can realte her feelings here, to be turned down with such a romantic idea for the birthday is a huge upset.

And as far as i know... if you dont get a hangout with a main girl, you cant get her path-ending in ep8. The hangout is a crucial variable i would say, or iam wrong about that?

But in this case, yeah it set jill in a not so good spot... thats right...

Overall i must say, Josy is my favorite girl so far, Jill second... but the best lovestory is about Bella, second best lovestory with sage, cause both lovestories are well written and are devolping from a very unique start to something beautiful. J/M lovestory with the MC is kinda meaningless overall, there are not deep enough feelings to really get going in my book... i love Josy but the realtionship between the MC and both girls is not really deep so far, and its a little bit disturbing to know that the girls love each other and the MC is just the third wheel so far. For Jills lovestory, its just a standard lovestory, nothing really special, a bit plain i would say... but its just sweet to make Jill blush, but overall its a too easy going lovestory.

But besides the lovestory, Josy and Jill are my favorite girls. And even these discovered events from shazba dont change that for me :)

So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone at the restaurant.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :cautious: (y)
You( shazba ) have explain everything but I like to add something that i notice in my pov.
I think 180 rotation in jill character is very forced and overlooked in many ways.(If Looked at bigger picture that is all over same shit. . . Meaning : Jill : I am right as always and you are shit because I say so.) She just want mc to band over on every occasion

You also made a mistake(Your words " All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill. ") I sure of it . . . When you meet jill throw balcony use (Cheat Mod ) set your affinity to chick you will get different dialogue so it's not about mc going to see sage. I have done it.

In other words Our constant bashing jill character has reached dev ears but in wrong way.

10/10 would
:Kappa:
You want bella to get pregnant again just like show at the end of chapter.:LOL: You :devilish:

Oh boy, that would be painful. A whole year of waiting to see my broccoli girl again:cry:

Though if that’s the case and DPC does need a distraction to reignite his passion – so be it.
Yeap she is my li too. Love her . . .very warm moments with her , Just awesome.
It will have everything to do the Sage reveal at the end of the episode. I reckon Maya will be refused help by Sage's parents, because of MC's past actions, whether it's the mansion sprinklers, or you stole Jill away from Tybalt, or you slept with Jade, or you dumped Jade. Maya will blame MC for it, and will end it there and then, or gradually drive them apart.
I am saying this same thing since I played the game first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
DPC couldn't even give us the M&J breakup, i have a feeling it will be ugly
It will have everything to do the Sage reveal at the end of the episode. I reckon Maya will be refused help by Sage's parents, because of MC's past actions, whether it's the mansion sprinklers, or you stole Jill away from Tybalt, or you slept with Jade, or you dumped Jade. Maya will blame MC for it, and will end it there and then, or gradually drive them apart.

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone at the restaurant.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
Well, the birthday picknick was a very important scene. It was in that scene Jill explains why she's ghosting you and you explained what happened at the party and convince Jill to give you a second chance. That's why missing it screws up the relationship. However, I agree that what happened to you later sounds really bad and I think it's because he didn't program the game with the scenario you had. The game flags it as the MC being unfaithful. There was a similar problem with Josy earlier in the game if you never did anything with Maya where there wasn't a fitting continuation and the game still assumes you did something with Maya.
It could be that he missed that scenario (there are so many that it's easy to miss smaller ones) or that he figured that too few would do that exact choice and it would be too much work to fix that without messing up the rest.
If I were you, I would contact him and ask, it could be that he has missed it and can fix it.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017

...So, I take it that Sage is still the best girl?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Erm, what 'Others path'?
After the breakfast talk in the DIK mansion I had options to go for either of the main girls (M+J, Sage, Bella, Jill), but there was no 'others' option. Is that really a thing? And if so, any ideas how to unlock that? I've been fucking pretty much everything that moves though...:rolleyes:
yep there is a "others" path.
others.png

for example, i went here all in on all the side girls in a dik route. in the end i could chose "others" in that case the MC said he isnt ready for any relationship.

ah to get this i would suggest, dont go for jill, bella and J/M, its easy... just fuck side girls, and dont go for the maingirls... except sage, she works too in this route until the breakfast. main aspect for this i think: you need to focus on quinn.

Sep 9, 2021
Don't think it's Bella that's pregnant, honestly. I think it's someone completely unrelated to the MC - Mona, Ashley, Wendy or Heather, probably.

But I wouldn't mind putting a bun in Bella's oven, though. :Kappa:
I can't buy that, "These girls you mentioned don't have that much impact on mc or story wise. You can say it's side drama but if it's not main li then giving it a focus light will be too much. "

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I can't buy that, "These girls you mentioned don't have that much impact on mc or story wise. You can say it's side drama but if it's not main li then giving it a focus light will be too much. "
This is DPC, if he does use it for a non-main LI, he'll use it either to grow important characters (Derek or Tommy) or make it an important plot point to be used against a villain (Burke, if it's Mona, because then it will be hard evidence against him).

Reactions: der123fer

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
%60 Zoey, otherwise like you said it wont be important and since you can get scene without sleeping with anyone, I don't see anyone other than Zoey

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Don't think it's Bella that's pregnant, honestly. I think it's someone completely unrelated to the MC - Mona, Ashley, Wendy or Heather, probably.

But I wouldn't mind putting a bun in Bella's oven, though. :Kappa:
has to be a girl which has nothing to do with MC, cause even if you dont fuck ANY girl (and yep this is possible) the pregnancy test will occur. I dont think DPC will make this kind of huge mistake, and i dont think he would do a "random pregnancy" either so he has to write it depending on the choices the MC made.

MAYBE just maybe a girl will blame the mc to be the father, just to cause drama, but no... it will not be the MCs child. Another theory is thats the pregnancy test of lynette, so a flashback, but that would be lame.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018

Well, this why I think "Being A Dik" is one of the most overrated games, bcause the main plot is very conventional and ordinary: the Rich Brunette Bombshell does not love (rather hates) the another Rich Dumbass Guy /Tybalt), and falls in love with the Humble Poor Guy (MC). This one seduces the unflirty and "ice-librarian" girl (Bella), or plays sex, like rabbit, with the flirty and merry knuckle-red-head Sage. Oh!, and do not forget the insatiable MILF cougar, the succulent blonde teacher Jade. Seriuosly, the plot is simpleton, stereotyped. But Dr Pincake has made, nevertheless, a funny and sexy and conventional game. BUT, one can say about this update: more of the same simple plot: the rich girl rejects the poor boy. Damn, this is like the old song called "The poor side of town", no more no less.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
%60 Zoey, otherwise like you said it wont be important and since you can get scene without sleeping with anyone, I don't see anyone other than Zoey
and you mean by zoey that its mc's child after she is gone for more than 6 months? How will this work out?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Yeah, this post reminds me of a guy who used to post on here and point out how many plot holes and incongruities there were in the story.

Wow, I can't remember. Who was that guy?

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
and you mean by zoey that its mc's child after she is gone for more than 6 months? How will this work out?
I didn't track the time period, you sure about 6 months? I thought that because we get Zoey out of nowhere and now she is getting her own little episode. There has to be something with her otherwise she can't compete with other girls.

Sep 9, 2021
This is DPC, if he does use it for a non-main LI, he'll use it either to grow important characters (Derek or Tommy) or make it an important plot point to be used against a villain (Burke, if it's Mona, because then it will be hard evidence against him).
I agreed on the point that you mentioned about derek or tommy but mona character will be destroyed in that process not to mentioned she has very few fans.
Zoey being pregnant will disturb or ruin plot for zoey(Not to mention her being come back hold great possibility for story) not to mention mc haven't see her for too long so it's not his that mean no direct impact and she will cut out I am 99.99% sure she is not the one .
I didn't track the time period, you sure about 6 months? I thought that because we get Zoey out of nowhere and now she is getting her own little episode. There has to be something with her otherwise she can't compete with other girls.
6 months right , She don't look like pregnant so she is not pregnant one more reason : She looks happy. :LOL:
Yeah, this post reminds me of a guy who used to post on here and point out how many plot holes and incongruities there were in the story.

Wow, I can't remember. Who was that guy?
that is my friend. Arch_Angle that got blocked he can see and like but just can't comment.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes