TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
has to be a girl which has nothing to do with MC, cause even if you dont fuck ANY girl (and yep this is possible) the pregnancy test will occur. I dont think DPC will make this kind of huge mistake, and i dont think he would do a "random pregnancy" either so he has to write it depending on the choices the MC made.

MAYBE just maybe a girl will blame the mc to be the father, just to cause drama, but no... it will not be the MCs child. Another theory is thats the pregnancy test of lynette, so a flashback, but that would be lame.
I think it's Maya because she was always upfront / careful about "pulling out" and there's an option at one point to pull out and finish on her pu$$y lips and she makes a comment something like: "This is ok right?

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
how in the hell do you water the plant near the end of ep 8?????
yep there is a "others" path.
View attachment 1513898

for example, i went here all in on all the side girls in a dik route. in the end i could chose "others" in that case the MC said he isnt ready for any relationship.

ah to get this i would suggest, dont go for jill, bella and J/M, its easy... just fuck side girls, and dont go for the maingirls... except sage, she works too in this route until the breakfast. main aspect for this i think: you need to focus on quinn.
Damn I did all of this but I ignored Sage. Was left with MC not ready for relationships. Thanks for the heads-up

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I probably missed something obvious, but does anyone know how much time passes between the MC making his choice re LI and the positive pregnancy test? I was thinking about the list of possible Mom candidates and it could be pretty extensive, depending on how you play the MC, but it’s a short time frame from Declaration of Love night to the positive test. Could even be a girl not involved with the MC come to think of it…….Quinn, Envy, maybe even Jade…..

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
I just don't know who it could be... :unsure:

The big difference with that guy and me, is I'm saying Jill is being a cunt, that dude (dav something or other I think :unsure:) would just go straight for the jugular, "DPC is a bad writer!" :LOL:
I would say that this is a case of DPC messing it up, though. It seems to me that that choice wasn't meant to be between helping a friend as you promised or going on an impromptu date with Jill, but a straight-up choice between Jill and Sage. The problem is that isn't clearly presented at all in the game, so you end with Jill looking like a colossal bitch.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Before I go back to the end of episode 6 and spend the next few hours going through it, all I need to do to get the Jill option is to go on the picnic with her and have a neutral affinity?
nope... but without the picnic, no Jill ending. But there is much mor to it to get Jill at the end... EP7 and EP8 choices matter too.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I probably missed something obvious, but does anyone know how much time passes between the MC making his choice re LI and the positive pregnancy test? I was thinking about the list of possible Mom candidates and it could be pretty extensive, depending on how you play the MC, but it’s a short time frame from Declaration of Love night to the positive test. Could even be a girl not involved with the MC come to think of it…….Quinn, Envy, maybe even Jade…..
its just obvious that the pregnancy test has nothing to do with the MC. Thats just it... even if you dont fuck ANY girl (yeah this is possible) there will be this test. If its not a flashback, this thing is just another drama source for other girls, but the MC is not really involved, wouldnt be the first though that the MC is caring for the bullshit of others ^^

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
It happens on all paths, so most likely is someone not related to MC but related to one of the bigger plots. Stephen could have made one of the girls he slept with pregnant. The chance of it being Mona is quite high.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Still hoping that turning down the Josy-Maya threesome and then admitting feelings for Maya will reward me in the end with the ability to be with her alone without being forced to drag an annoying brown haired midget along for the ride...

Yes I'm madly in love with my sweet blonde bee, so what? Don't like it? Fite me brah!! xD
screenshot0297.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You have a full list? I know you have to fight for her when given a choice in EP7.
ah no, but come on, its just obvious what you have to do for jill, nothing "mysterious" about it... be faithful to her, and thats it. didnt make a list which choice you have to make at what point... just the obvious things.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I think it's Maya because she was always upfront / careful about "pulling out" and there's an option at one point to pull out and finish on her pu$$y lips and she makes a comment something like: "This is ok right?
Thought this at first as well, but even if you're not with Maya, you still get the pregnancy scene. So can't be Maya or anyone the MC is dating (since no matter who it is, the scene still shows up).

My other thought on this, is maybe it's Dany? Jamie and Dany had that pregnancy scare not too long ago, and he does see her again at the dorm party. Maybe they had a night together and now she is actually pregnant this time?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
What is mind blowing about this game is how it appeals to so many people.

Just 3 days from episode 8's release and there have been over 200 pages of comments, that's over 4000 comments (probably half of them are mine). You compare that to the next top 5 rated games, most of them don't even have that many comments in total!

There's got to be something that has endeared it to so many people.

I think people love this game because it's somewhat relatable. The college drama/comedy is a well known genre to so many people, and DPC isn't the only one who grew up enjoying those films, and now thanks to his hard work, we can enjoy semi-living it, with some hardcore shit thrown in for good measure.
Either that or he's just really good at marketing. Half the battle (actually way more than half) in selling a product is letting the public know that your product exist. DPC has spent a lot of time since AL letting people know he and his game exist.

Reactions: Johnyboie

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I would say that this is a case of DPC messing it up, though. It seems to me that that choice wasn't meant to be between helping a friend as you promised or going on an impromptu date with Jill, but a straight-up choice between Jill and Sage. The problem is that isn't clearly presented at all in the game, so you end with Jill looking like a colossal bitch.
Seems weird that the entire Jill path depends on that picnic, especially when Sage doesn't care or even mention if you don't go help her out.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The funniest part was she slapped him after JB and El both said, "I love you" to each other.

She knew Tommy wouldn't say anything like that to her so she just went ahead and slapped him! :ROFLMAO:
The two faces of a relationship JB and Helena are still on the honeymoon

Heather and Tommy's been married for years :ROFLMAO:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It happens on all paths, so most likely is someone not related to MC but related to one of the bigger plots. Stephen could have made one of the girls he slept with pregnant. The chance of it being Mona is quite high.
Mona? dont think so, she was running out at the party in the prep house and was disgusted, after that she was only searching for a way out, i dont think she ever fucked stephen... and cause she denied him she lost her sholarship as you can see in the endcredits of the episode (was it 6 or 7?)

nope not mona... and if so, not from stephen burke.

But yeah it could be stepehen burke who is the father, the girl though is very unsure... there are plenty options. A pregnant student by Stephen burke would have the biggest impact on the overall story i think...

But personally my bet still goes for Ashley. Would be a good one too for Derek cause he will be not only the clown sidekick anymore and will be way more important in the story overall. I think Derek needs more development... being only the clown is not enough. A pregnant girlfriend would be a challenge, and the MC would be heavy involved too cause they are best friends. Any other girl will just have "sideeffects" in my opinion, an that will not be enough for this pregnancy thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes