JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
ah no, but come on, its just obvious what you have to do for jill, nothing "mysterious" about it... be faithful to her, and thats it. didnt make a list which choice you have to make at what point... just the obvious things.
I'm mostly just confused why I didn't get the choice at the end to go for her. According to shazba it seems that you can get the choice at the end if you don't go on the picnic but then she rejects you. I want to get both the choice and to avoid being rejected.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm mostly just confused why I didn't get the choice at the end to go for her. According to shazba it seems that you can get the choice at the end if you don't go on the picnic but then she rejects you. I want to get both the choice and to avoid being rejected.
yeah as i said, do everything for jill, than you will be on the right path... no distractions, and nothing can go wrong.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The funniest part was she slapped him after JB and El both said, "I love you" to each other.

She knew Tommy wouldn't say anything like that to her so she just went ahead and slapped him! :ROFLMAO:
I really liked that scene, you got to see two very different types of couples and whose to say that they're not both successful relationships?

That interaction between Tommy and Heather reminded me of an Aunt and Uncle of mine and they stayed married for 57 years until he passed away (she passed away 7 months after him)

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The funniest part was she slapped him after JB and El both said, "I love you" to each other.

She knew Tommy wouldn't say anything like that to her so she just went ahead and slapped him! :ROFLMAO:
Its even funnier with a Neutral MC, JB the Chick leaning DIK, Tommy the Massive DIK and MC right in the middle.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Here is mine, as you can see at the bottom sentence kinda confuse me :(
yeah you did use a mod... that thing screwed up your playthrough...

And by the way, i dont think there will be any scenario that modded savegames will work with the upcoming new gamelauncher in season 3... my suggestion? play a clean playthrough, or you have to start over anyways when the next episode will come out.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
0.8.1 is a quick patch for something? Something with Jill route only or were there other fixes?

Nestori

Oct 31, 2019
With everybody discussing which route to take, i wonder if im the only one thinking that the way MC ended Jade is really disapointing. Dk man i kinda liked her and would have chosen her over Sage 100 times.
Just choose "Others" route and keep fucking with Jade, what problems? :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petrix

Mar 29, 2018
Ya, my MC is probably bonding the best with her at this point. Not sure how many endings DPC will do. It makes me concerned since Lily is considered a side girl.
I mean, we did see pictures of Lily at the girlfriend breakfast thinking thing. (at least i did)
Also, she does feel sth for the MC.. soo~

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes