AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
so stupid question... 0.8.0 and 0.8.1... is there a difference. like just a bug fix or more content? took a couple days to finally DL 0.8.0 >.<

i really hope its tad more content. but then again DLing taking days is a killer
It is only a 40 mb patch to fix bugs

Reactions: stymiez

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You wanna see how convoluted it was just to build the menu options to choose which girl you really wanted to be with? Check this shit out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You missed the last part which actually covers the entire logic but I guess writing 20 conditions where one menu statement is enough is just another way of DPC fucking with people

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Kindly someone tell me How to make Bella as Main LI ,I tried with both Dik & Chick affinity but not getting her path. If anyone got bella route save or tips on how to be bella path... Please Help

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Kindly someone tell me How to make Bella as Main LI ,I tried with both Dik & Chick affinity but not getting her path. If anyone got bella route save or tips on how to be bella path... Please Help
Here you have several saves

Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.

Reactions: puxi

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You missed the last part which actually covers the entire logic but I guess writing 20 conditions where one menu statement is enough is just another way of DPC fucking with people
Yeah, I was going to cut that menu down and then got sidetracked and forgot it! :whistle:

That last menu was when all LIs are available for selection, and every other reduced menu jumped into the dialogue shown in that full menu.

All the other menus were with every possible permutation of paths, starting from no paths, all single LIs, all combination of 2 LIs, all combinations of 3 LIs and then the full menu. Others was also included in any menu that didn't include M&J or Jill.

It's basically a mess.

Not sure if anyone played "Long Live the Princess", but in that game you can romance the shit outta every character and as far as I know none are mutually exclusive, then right at the end you just choose one and dump the rest. Seems psycho.

At least in this game the mc has decided it's time get serious before he starts breaking hearts (sorry Jill, too late).
At least this was before she gave him her virginity. Nothing lost.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Good, let her suffer the way we've had to, seeing that goblin every damn episode.

I only half-joke. I really just don't like Jill, the character or the rendering of said character - but I will give DPC some credit in ep 8. He managed to make her much less goblin-looking in almost all the renders this time. There are scenes where she's smiling and I don't want to burn the house down around her - and the payoff for her fans was really well done overall. I haven't liked the appearance of her this much since that nice white outfit she had on the morning after you get your ass stomped by Chad.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
Try to get as much as lewd scene with her as possible is my guess.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Only when you start doing your forum job! We all have our job's, mine is to criticize everything DPC does and be a general asshole, Shazba is suppose to simp for DPC, and you are supposed to make KRJ jokes. If we don't do our jobs the forum just doesn't work.
I haven't heard any disparaging "toad" comments for quite some time...

We already lost HB, so we have no one to keep the nutters in line. If anyone else slacks off in their duty it will just be anarchy here! :eek:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We already lost HB, so we have no one to keep the nutters in line. If anyone else slacks off in their duty it will just be anarchy here! :eek:
I know right? Real Biblical stuff! Dogs and Cats living together . . .

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
At least this was before she gave him her virginity. Nothing lost.
plenty was lost! trust friends and the naivety that some things are meant to be!
Besides Jill is over 20 and still a virgin so an opportunity to live life and grow up was also lost!
i guess she grew up somehow but a twist growth is hardly a good way to mature!

I had an Aunt who lived up until 93 and died 30 years ago!
she fall in love at the age of 14 and when the dude dumped/disappear on her she spent the rest of her life in bed in a deep deep depression!

not sure if she died a virgin but if she did not she only had sex once or twice in her life!
from the rumors i heard her loved one died in world war 1 but it was mainly rumors,
and she seemed to have a love hate relationship towards me like i reminded her of him!
so she never opened up to anyone and her story was always told in wide brushes and very little details!

So do not ignore the heart pains of the naive!

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

docjones

Jul 21, 2018
I downloaded the bugfix and tried pretty much everything with it, put the season2 folder inside the game folder, put the files individually, tried to open both normal exe and 32exe a bunch of times and it always detects i used a mod on previous saves

I downloaded version 8.1

What am i doing wrong? thanks

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
What did I miss? Why did Jill's love scene end with a fade to a photo of the protagonist's mother?

I know there are a few rumors about them being possibly related on here, but I haven't seen it in game.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
When you said biblical I figured we were talking Sodom and Gomorrah; that would suit the theme here. I mean anarchy sure, but at least the good kind. But I guess dogs and cats would suit magaclaawe. :p
Hey, who you gonna call? I don't think it's that guy.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
What did I miss? Why did Jill's love scene end with a fade to a photo of the protagonist's mother?

I know there are a few rumors about them being possibly related on here, but I haven't seen it in game.
Both photo have the same mansion in the background, so there is some connection somehow.

Reactions: Nscovil88
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes