Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
plenty was lost! trust friends and the naivety that some things are meant to be!
Besides Jill is over 20 and still a virgin so an opportunity to live life and grow up was also lost!
i guess she grew up somehow but a twist growth is hardly a good way to mature!

I had an Aunt who lived up until 93 and died 30 years ago!
she fall in love at the age of 14 and when the dude dumped/disappear on her she spent the rest of her life in bed in a deep deep depression!

not sure if she died a virgin but if she did not she only had sex once or twice in her life!
from the rumors i heard her loved one died in world war 1 but it was mainly rumors,
and she seemed to have a love hate relationship towards me like i reminded her of him!
so she never opened up to anyone and her story was always told in wide brushes and very little details!

So do not ignore the heart pains of the naive!
Damnit, dude!

2021 - 30 = 1991
93 - 14 = 79
1991 - 79 = 1912

Those were the times when love lasted forever, man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
you forgot the Burkes... they are filthy rich.

But it would be a poorly written option too if its revealed that the MC is related to the Burkes in someway... cause again, no way in hell that there is no lastname on a inheritance mail from his grandfather about his mother.

i really hate this Family--story-thing about the MC... he has got the inheritance from his mother, even with a letter from a lawyer and grandfather in it and doesnt know her lastname? Fuck me that is really bullshit... sorry, sounds harsh, but it is just that.
What do you think about Smith & Reading, Bella's College, she even mention the campus is even bigger than B&R. Smith or Reading might be a rich family name too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: Quick! Bella! Get the straps! Go circle around the back, we gotta catch her now!
Jill: I will go willingly, Bells, no need for srftaps or anything.
I played Motherless last night. I wanna recreate that epic basement scene too.
I just cannot get that outta my mind! It has got to be glorious!
Bells: I wanna be Natasha, called it!

Good, let her suffer the way we've had to, seeing that goblin every damn episode.

I only half-joke. I really just don't like Jill, the character or the rendering of said character - but I will give DPC some credit in ep 8. He managed to make her much less goblin-looking in almost all the renders this time. There are scenes where she's smiling and I don't want to burn the house down around her - and the payoff for her fans was really well done overall. I haven't liked the appearance of her this much since that nice white outfit she had on the morning after you get your ass stomped by Chad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
plenty was lost! trust friends and the naivety that some things are meant to be!
Besides Jill is over 20 and still a virgin so an opportunity to live life and grow up was also lost!
i guess she grew up somehow but a twist growth is hardly a good way to mature!

I had an Aunt who lived up until 93 and died 30 years ago!
she fall in love at the age of 14 and when the dude dumped/disappear on her she spent the rest of her life in bed in a deep deep depression!

not sure if she died a virgin but if she did not she only had sex once or twice in her life!
from the rumors i heard her loved one died in world war 1 but it was mainly rumors,
and she seemed to have a love hate relationship towards me like i reminded her of him!
so she never opened up to anyone and her story was always told in wide brushes and very little details!

So do not ignore the heart pains of the naive!
Bang oN!

always86

Mar 19, 2020

But it would be a poorly written option too if its revealed that the MC is related to the Burkes in someway... cause again, no way in hell that there is no lastname on a inheritance mail from his grandfather about his mother.

i really hate this Family--story-thing about the MC... he has got the inheritance from his mother, even with a letter from a lawyer and grandfather in it and doesnt know her lastname? Fuck me that is really bullshit... sorry, sounds harsh, but it is just that.
In fairness, if Lynette and Neil were married, it could be the MCs family name on any letter from a lawyer.

Reactions: Warscared

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
So i'm trying to do a Josy/Maya playthrough and what i've read you need to be neutral or chick to get it. But is it enough to be neutral on the affinity scale and whatever on DIK status, or do i need to be neutral on both at all times?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Neil never married Lynette, so yeah. And being honest, Lynette could easily have droped her family name after fleeing or maybe her cunt of a father even legally forced her to abandon her family name.

That said so, Neil obviously never found necessary to mention her family name nor the MC wanted to know it. Emotionally speaking, they have tons of reason for not wanting to have anything to do with Cuntfather.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
when i choose isabella at the end of episode 8 , the scene with her keeps repeating itself and i cant end the game

Woland2k

Apr 21, 2020
Hello, I just tried to upgrade from V7 to patch 8.1, but then the game doesn't start and tells me:
Exception: Could not load from archive characters.rpyc.
?? Anybody can help?

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Quick question for anyone that's done Quinn's path over from scratch when 8.0 was released. Am I mistaken, or did DPC remove the part when Quinn slapped Riona?
I went back and checked versions 7 and 8 and the slap still happens on mine. Funny thing though I totally forgot that Quinn gives Riona a literal pimp slap :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
when i choose isabella at the end of episode 8 , the scene with her keeps repeating itself and i cant end the game
Download the patch
v0.8.1 Update Patch
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes