ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
kinda low blow to have 6 LI's and many side girs and expect the game developer to push forward a few weeks relationship with only 4 episodes, considering the relationship officially starts at episode 4, to early to demand anything in that regards
Depends on how you look at it. If the reward is an actual throuple, maybe it's a fair trade-off? It's not like the game wasn't fun when I stayed loyal to M&J in Season 2. As long as the other routes are still open (including, presumably, eventual solo paths for Maya or Josy), I think locking one off early wouldn't be that bad.

And it would make a hell of a lot more sense than Maya's "no strings attached" line.

Fucking hell, this server! Given how many times you have to click just to “like” someone’s post at the moment, if you get any likes at all, your post must be really worth it! :LOL:

Her hanging out and smoking joints with the other Pink Rose girls (this is probably the batch she procured through Quinn) indicates she probably isn’t Vice.

Something I meant to mention a while ago, if the MC is a “massive” chick, he doesn’t get it on with Maya in that scene. So only dtype -2 to 0 inclusive. Does that mean a massive chick is too wimpy for Maya? :unsure:
I believe the idea is that a Massive CHICK MC won't nudge Maya out of her comfort zone enough to get the make out rolling. Whether that's wimpy or respectful is a matter of opinion.

I really like that scene, BTW. It's one of the few interesting uses of the status system that isn't just "more extreme more better" but still makes sense. A shame those instances are so thin on the ground.

I had one save path where I split it at the point where I have to decide if I'm going after Maya or if I stay with Josy after her father visits. That was the deciding factor in my playthrough. if I followed Josy, Maya didn't even want to screw around at the spa, and had me pull out in the classroom.

This isn't an either/or situation. There's a vast world full of "None of the Above" available.
From what I can tell, the key was visiting Maya in Episode 7. If you visit Maya she finally warms up to sex with the MC and realizes she doesn't need the lube anymore. If you visit Josy (or presumably just skipped the lewd scene with Maya), she won't take a turn with the MC in the hot tub and is still nervous about cumming inside her in the classroom.

Why is their a pantsless girl in Tremolo's high school hallway? Over on the left there.... View attachment 1527183
I think she's wearing tight jeans, they just don't show up well thanks to the sepia tone washing out the colors.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Ok, I just got tazed and ended up at the DIK house.. I have talked to everyone and looked everywhere, so what now? I have been clicking arrows for an hour, but there is no more I can do. How do I end this night and get out of the house? No more people to talk to, no more places to look around. Can't drink or anything so what next??
Go to the hallway, where is the janitor closet, click the arrow pointing down and go through the door. You will see the dining room. After that you should start the dialog with Tommy.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is a spoiled and capricious girl from a rich family. She comes to surprise you without even calling and gets offended when you'd rather help a friend than go on a stupid date with a raccoon.
View attachment 1526513
She thinks that everyone owes her. She lives in her fictional world of affectionate puppies and kind fairies. She agrees to Tybalt's stupid blackmail. We are lucky that Tybalt is so stupid that he did not blackmail her with a blowjob. I'm sure if Tommy were in Tybalt's place, Jill has been fucking him behind MС's back for a long time!
View attachment 1526512 I
View attachment 1526515
I hate her. For her stupidity and naivety, for the fact that she pretends to be a princess. I'm so glad I managed to fuck Bella in front of her. The best moment of the episode!
it will be really hard to recover from the blackmail... too bad because apart from that Jill was the most normal character (so partly boring...)

I really like the fact that DPC has a lot of emphasis on the flaws of the LIs, often making them say the wrong thing at the wrong time. there are no direct tickets to heaven, which makes every choice a mission with sacrifices.

Reactions: ename144

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Dev warned me that this game can cause sadness, why I didn’t listen.

PS I thought Lily was an undercover cop.
I feel your pain, bro. If God doesn't remedy it, about 6 months until that "interlude" I´m not really interested in... About one year (one year!!! my god, I want to cry) until the first date with Sage (if there will be a date after that "fuck, fuck, fuck scene"), the Halloween party (if that party is not delayed for another update) and some real advance in the plot... This is worst that waiting that fucking George R. R. Martin finishes his damn next book.

About Lily, how old is she? About 21 or 22, I guess. Probably she started dancing when she turned 21 (or it´s legal at 18?) and has been dancing for a few months, not years. If she were older, she would consider a 19 years old boy too young for her. Are there undercover cops so young? I don´t think so. And, over all, why would she be a cop? I don´t see any clue in the game about it. What is she investigating at a strip club? A bunch of strippers smoking some pot? And you could say "she´s investigating Quinn´s ring of prostitution and drugs". Well, she doesn´t need a cover as a stripper for that. Just being a pretty first year student. For the same reason, you could think that Camila is the undercover cop. Also, it´s not the calabrese mafia. You don´t need undercover cops to investigate a bunch of college girls dealing with pot and pills and fucking guys around for money, or petty dealers like Vinnie or that Buddy.

The only mysterious thing about Lily is this: she spends the nights dancing in the club, mornings at class, afternoons hanging around with the HOTs (she appears in a lot of scenes since she´s in the game), she parties... When does she sleeps? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The MC played his guitar just before and the girl literally took off her pants.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, OK, good point. I've noticed that. It's kind of a problem. At my age, I don't want high school girls taking off their pants every time I play my guitar anymore!!!!!

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Honestly, I think Maya has a lot of her old chemistry and sweetness back (when she isn't being directly menaced by her father). The relationship content between the MC and Maya and Josy *individually* has been well handled, IMHO.

To me, the problem with the M/J plot is that the overall relationship hasn't budged from where it was in the picnic at the end of Episode 5, and has actually regressed from where it seemed to be at the end of Episode 4. I'm still pissed that DPC jammed that poorly structured breakfast conversation into the game and then completely ducked out on implementing the results for M&J until next time!
Well, they had a date at the pool in this episode. My main problem with them is that MC doesn't feel like a full-fledged member of the relationship. Maybe at some point MC will get bored and want to get out of the triangle to start a relationship with someone (for example, Zoey, hahah) and this will cause the triangle to break up. But on the other hand, I have no idea what the development of their relationship should be. They just hang out together as friends. To me, their relationship seems more and more like a mistake and some kind of child's play.
I feel your pain, bro. If God doesn't remedy it, about 6 months until that "interlude" I´m not really interested in... About one year (one year!!! my god, I want to cry) until the first date with Sage (if there will be a date after that "fuck, fuck, fuck scene"), the Halloween party (if that party is not delayed for another update) and some real advance in the plot... This is worst that waiting that fucking George R. R. Martin finishes his damn next book.
I feel your pain, bro.
ep4_derek_pre_school16.jpg
But on the other hand, I still think that the timing of the release of the latest update is abnormal and caused by a whole range of reasons - from the family tragedy of the developer (I think you will think about work at the last moment) to a lot of work on creating an environment. After the last post of DPC, I have a strange feeling that updates will come out more often. I don't know why.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.A.L.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
But on the other hand, I still think that the timing of the release of the latest update is abnormal and caused by a whole range of reasons - from the family tragedy of the developer (I think you will think about work at the last moment) to a lot of work on creating an environment. After the last post of DPC, I have a strange feeling that updates will come out more often. I don't know why.
What family tragedy? Didn´t know about that.

It could explain a longer release timing and an update that, IMO, is good but lacks a bit of the sense humor and novelty of previous updates. This update, the idea has crossed my mind that for some reason, DPC was showing the first signs of tiredness about the game, like if he was forcing himself to write, instead of enjoying it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What family tragedy? Didn´t know about that.

It could explain a longer release timing and an update that, IMO, is good but lacks a bit of the sense humor and novelty of previous updates. This update, the idea has crossed my mind that for some reason, DPC was showing the first signs of tiredness about the game, like if he was forcing himself to write, instead of enjoying it.
In last Friday's update, he said that he developed update in the context of a family tragedy. I think one of his relatives died. I don't think he's tired, he still loves the game. He didn't even take a break between releases.

Reactions: Machete and J.A.L.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
In last Friday's update, he said that he developed update in the context of a family tragedy. I think one of his relatives died. I don't think he's tired, he still loves the game. He didn't even take a break between releases.
I don't think he is tired just yet but I do think from the start of episode seven he has lost some focus when it comes to the writing. It just doesn't feel like it's at the same level of the previous episodes. That's not to say they are bad, they just don't have the same charm as before, and the humor is hit or miss for me personally.

One thing I noticed is that the dialogues are written much more "formerly" than they used to be, they talk too properly with each other I think. Like when Quinn uses whom when she is talking to Sage felt very out of character for her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and J.A.L.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Fucking hell, this server! Given how many times you have to click just to “like” someone’s post at the moment, if you get any likes at all, your post must be really worth it! :LOL:

Her hanging out and smoking joints with the other Pink Rose girls (this is probably the batch she procured through Quinn) indicates she probably isn’t Vice.

Something I meant to mention a while ago, if the MC is a “massive” chick, he doesn’t get it on with Maya in that scene. So only dtype -2 to 0 inclusive. Does that mean a massive chick is too wimpy for Maya? :unsure:
Yup ! Or something like that :LOL:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Screenshot_10.jpg
And in November he had 18,000 patrons. I think he understands perfectly well that if he wants to earn steadily and a lot, updates should be released at least once every 4 months.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I´m sure he still loves the game, but if he has had real life serious problems when he was working on this update, maybe he wasn´t in the correct state of mind. Truth is, I found this update a bit less bright than previous ones. For example, the free roam of the party was a bit dissapointing for me.

Anyway, DPC had +13.000 patrons at the beginning of November, +15.000 the day this update was released, and +18.000 now. Something similar happened last April when he released V 0.7, and last January, when (I suppose), released V 0.6. Economically, it is not convenient for him to extend development times because he earns much more money when he releases an update. Apparently, with 13.000 patrons, he was making between 30K and 80K A MONTH only with Patreon. Must be even more now that he has 18.000. And there is Steam too...

He can afford to hire people and scale his business to make it more profesional, if he´s not doing it already. Somebody knows how many people is working now in this game?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
View attachment 1527381
And in November he had 18,000 patrons. I think he understands perfectly well that if he wants to earn steadily and a lot, updates should be released at least once every 4 months.
What that means is the 4-5k extra subs were all paying $10-25 since the $5 release happens this Friday. That means somewhere between 40-100k extra in November. That doesn’t include any regular subs like me who increase their contribution in a release month.

Safe to say he is doing very well for himself.

Paulek

Jun 8, 2017
I have question about 2d art wallpapers on the phone. I was looking for an answer on this thread but I didn't find it.
Walkthrough says that after ordering from Jacob, I can change the wallpaper on my phone.
I have restarted the game from the beggining, I'm currently finishing episode 7 and still can't change the wallpaper (they're all locked).
Can anyone tell me how is it with these 2d art wallpapers?

EDIT: and of course I bought some (so far lv. 1)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have question about 2d art wallpapers on the phone. I was looking for an answer on this thread but I didn't find it.
Walkthrough says that after ordering from Jacob, I can change the wallpaper on my phone.
I have restarted the game from the beggining, I'm currently finishing episode 7 and still can't change the wallpaper (they're all locked).
Can anyone tell me how is it with these 2d art wallpapers?

EDIT: and of course I bought some (so far lv. 1)
WTF ??? o_O Dude let's get this out of the way first the 2d arts that you buy from Jacob and can be accessed via the phone you put them in the frame(s) ( chapter 8 ) that are at your desk and can be changed at will there ! And to access them all do the DIK and CHICK routes and fuck every living being there is ! :KEK: It's quite simple actually innit ? ;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes