Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I don't mind seeing her upset or sad on my route, but never do I want to see a look like that while I'm on another route. That's one of the reasons why I play these games with one girl per game, I never want to see the flip side of their facial expressions, especially one like that.
Yes, that's what I meant. Until the very end I was undecided between Jill and Bella and I chose Jill. Then out of curiosity I tried to choose Bella, but after seeing that image I no longer had any doubt.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don`t know if it will work or not but I must to thank you anyway, I Just downloaded v 0.8.1 about 18 GB, but that corrupted files destroyed all thing, I don`t know what`s the problem exactly as it seems I am the only one has this problem
I don't know which torrent client you use, but I've noticed the more files/data being shuffled, the more likely corruption may occur as there are so many potential writes per second. After a torrent is 'complete', pause it and always force a recheck of the files. I recently switched from microTorrent(uTorrent) to qBitTorrent, because with the old client I could occasionally wind up with 2 copies of files, as it would glitch and think a file was complete, so I had to delete a 'complete' file and then re-check on the partial.

Pain in the arse at times, but usually cleared up the issues.
And that's one of the reasons I chose Jill ... not to see that sad look :cry:
Don't pursue Jill, no sad look! Problem solved.

Sep 9, 2021
Yes, the US is a very strange country one day they say they defend human rights and the next day they kill in an attack some Afghan children and women because they believed they were terrorists lol.... Wait what? :unsure:

Or that you need 18 years to buy a rifle but 21 to drink legally :ROFLMAO:
No entire world is strange . . .Opposite of USA, MIDDLE Eastern countries put woman in burka(so other man don't see them) but most of the rape with those woman happen inside their own homes(If you got what i mean). China harvest human organs from their own civilians and form north Korea. China still run contraction camps. I can give you example of most countries and what they relay are.
There is nothing special about USA. Whole world is filthy mud.
You mean other than Jill serving to cock block the mc one more time?!

Like sixart said, it's jealousy.

She first baulked a bit when she and Riona caught him with Sage in the garden.

It's not about sex though, it's about his strong connection with other girls that Quinn coverts.

She's beginning to show a side of herself to the mc that she has hidden for so long; if she feels she's no more important to the mc than his other friends, she goes back to self defence mode and severs the link.

It's classic "Bad girl wall building 101".

That, or DPC's logic is:

MC + Jill != Quinn​

I haven't encountered that in the game, but seriously having to explain himself other than, "Just stirring up Tommy" is bullshit. If he hands his balls over to the girls now, imagine how tight the grip will get later...

EDIT: Zoey has really done a number on you hasn't she. Lucky it's not a 6 month wait for the Interlude. DPC has assured me it's only gonna be 5 and a half month... :p
Thanks for taking your time and explain it to cracks heads, I mean I know you are not queen fan but you understand and that's matters because not lots of people can digest opposite POV. So not to look hateful they hide in jocks to insult others.

That is why most of time while I am not agree with you, Share my pov to you because you give your try to understand even if you
I can just imagine the scene.
Josie: You danced with me at a party and I felt that I have a stronger connection with you than I have with Maya. I understand that this is wrong and unfair to her, but I feel that every day I'm falling more and more in love with you, Tremolo, and I don't want to share you with someone else.
I hope that happen in some way. She is really really great character that being wasted.
I'm with you always bro, these guys just have no taste :KEK: I would like to see Quinn change haircut like the MC did, although I kinda prefer the old haircut cuz I always imagined Neil was the one who cut the MC's hair like that since they were too poor to go to a stylist. I grew up the same way.

Anyhow since we're on the topic of Quinn again, I never really thought about the fact that Quinn and the MC both only have their dad. That's something they've never bonded about, I hope they do so in the future. Judging by how Neil reacts to Zoey, I wanna see his reaction to Quinn and her reaction to him :unsure:

Quinn has some of the best reaction shots and dialogue for memes too. But unfortunately since you said you like Quinn, you're now officially part of the crew and have to change your avatar and at least one signature to her, sorry bro. I don't make the rules :Kappa:
You : since you said you like Quinn , you're now officially part of the crew and have to change your avatar and at least one signature to her, sorry bro. I don't make the rules :Kappa:
Me : "You said you like Quinn " - Welcome to the gentleman Club.
LOVE FOR QOH

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
On the Bella-only route, I can understand Jill's initial reaction of surprise, but I'm wondering why she still avoids Bella. I have my thoughts on this, some of which include her being upset that Bella is cheating on her husband,
And, yet, Bella cheated on her husband... with Jill. That's probably the cause he left Isabella. Isabella says that in the library "... married women don´t fool around with friends..." and "please, return, forgive me..." and then we know that friend was Jill... At first I thought that Bella having some kind of affair with Jill was just a narrative resource to make Jill leave Isabella´s bed and have a scene with Tremolo at the couch. But after the flashback of Isabella and her husband at the beginning of the last update, I think that the husband was frustrated due Isabella´s coldness with her. Then, for some reason, one day Isabella and Jill were "fooling around", the husband caught them, got angry seeing that Isabella was giving Jill something that wasn´t giving to her own husband, and left.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The look that says " I will Lorena Bobbitt your ass, MC and Bella, I will slit your throat while you sleep!"
Oh yeah, bad intentions indeed. The conversation between her and Bella I'm sure wasn't either one of their best days. Two girls, two best friends even, battling over one guy....

...probably not going to end well

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Dear diary. The Witcher 4 has already been released, but there is still no Halloween Party in Being A Dik...
we already have half life 5 and cyberpunk 2077 is now a really good game but bella's husband is still missing and dik's halloween party will be on the next update
i hope...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
And, yet, Bella cheated on her husband... with Jill. That's probably the cause he left Isabella. Isabella says that in the library "... married women don´t fool around with friends..." and "please, return, forgive me..." and then we know that friend was Jill... At first I thought that Bella having some kind of affair with Jill was just a narrative resource to make Jill leave Isabella´s bed and have a scene with Tremolo at the couch. But after the flashback of Isabella and her husband at the beginning of the last update, I think that the husband was frustrated due Isabella´s coldness with her. Then, for some reason, one day Isabella and Jill were "fooling around", the husband caught them, got angry seeing that Isabella was giving Jill something that wasn´t giving to her own husband, and left.
That sounds definitely possible. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm still going through my routes for Ep. 8. It's been a slow process, hindered by life. But, there's another aspect of the episode I would like to share. Apologies if this has been pointed out already, but you all know the difficulties keeping up with this thread.

I broke my own rule on this episode, and did not start with my dedicated Bella route, in which I not only actively avoid relations with everyone else, but I make decisions that discourage them. Instead, I played my main route first, in which I stick mostly to decisions I personally might make, but slanted a bit towards decisions I think would give me the most LI options. As you might guess, my main route is firmly Neutral.

When it came time to choose a love interest, I had the selection of all four major routes. I always knew the decision was coming, because that's what Crossroads always meant to me - sealing a single relationship on a single path. Naturally, I chose Bella, because she's the reason I started playing this game in the first place. Because this was my first playthrough and the episode was fresh, I was the most emotionally invested as I was going to get.

So when Jill spotted a naked Bella and MC through the window, her reaction was like a gut punch. I felt horrible for her, and I felt like an asshole. When I finally played through on my Bella route, I knew what to expect. Nevertheless, Jill's reaction did not have nearly the impact it did before.

So, I went back to my Neutral route, and that's when I discovered Jill's reaction is different.

Here is how she reacts on my Neutral path, where I pursued both Bella and Jill, right up to the time I was forced to make a choice:

View attachment 1534310

Here is how she reacts on my Bella path, where I actively avoided her, and even tried to discourage her:

View attachment 1534309

She is obviously hurt on the a path where you were pursuing them both, but in the second snapshot she seems surprised instead.

Not only that, but her emotional state is different when Bella tries to visit her later. Again, here she is from the path for both her and Bella.

View attachment 1534312

Here she is from the Bella-only path:

View attachment 1534311

She seems more contemplative in the second one, but clearly pissed in the first.

I always figured Jill would be devastated on a route where the MC pursued them both and she found out about Bella, regardless of who eventually won. On the Bella-only route, I can understand Jill's initial reaction of surprise, but I'm wondering why she still avoids Bella. I have my thoughts on this, some of which include her being upset that Bella is cheating on her husband, or that perhaps she thinks the MC would have given her more of a chance if not for Bella, but I expect all will be revealed in Episode 9.
Well, even if I caught two people I know having sex I would tend to leave, add the surprise, add that no matter how much everyone pretends nothing, Bella is married....

I would say that Jill's reaction is justified, one of the most justified seen in the game.

I'm not expecting Lynette's diary to end in a bombshell; it'll probably result in the mc finding out she had a trust fund put aside for him with a little bit more than the pitiful 5K...

Sure, some more people will tie in with the Royces, but just like finding out Jill was a Royce in the first place, it's not all that important.

Lana's already dead, so unless Tybalt's gonna dig her up and start fucking her corpse as a surrogate Jill, her death isn't critical. I'm guessing she died of a drug overdose and Buddy, or more likely Ash, was involved, and this will bring Jill's arc into the rest of the game.

What more can come of Chad's plight? The mc found out the truth, he was shocked (the readers weren't), he told Sage, she confronted Chad, he wasn't ready to tell her, and she handled it extremely well; didn't force him out of the closet, and gave him space.

Will there be more to the Cheating Chad story? Why does there need to be? Sage enlisted the mc's help to prove Chad was cheating. The scope of the mission crept to include finding the side bitch. The mc delivered on all accounts. The arc is closed.

Chad and the mc have also buried the hatchet for past transgressions. Chad is happy. Sage has closure. What more can happen with this? The jocks find out and the mc stands by Chad? It's nothing momentous.

With Bella there is surely some dark trauma, but whatever it was, it already happened. When the mc finds out he will be there for her, and so will Jill, dialling the abortion grief hotline against Bella's wishes, but that's Jill for you.

All the drama you've listed are just complications. These serve to provide some conflict but it's all mostly fluff to propel the game along. There is no major story arc, there is no end game, there is just the mc, his cock, his bitches, his friends and college, with a few potholes along the way. No zombies, no end of world crisis, no evil cult. It's just a very well presented bit of fun.
Chad's story is not over simply because it did not exhaust itself, Sage must have his apologies one way or another

you are too worried about defending BADIK so you always assume that if something hasn't happened yet it's ok, it's perfect and it will never happen again.

the same thing happened with Mona: how was it possible that Sage was working so hard for Maya and instead she didn't do anything for her stepdaughter? and in fact now we know that she's trying to contact Mona too, maybe she won't make it (I think Mona will be fundamental in cornering Burke) but it wasn't possible that she didn't try...

BADIK is still in the middle, there's all the time in the world for everything to still happen

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and OFT

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Dear diary. The Witcher 4 has already been released, but there is still no Halloween Party in Being A Dik...
we already have half life 5 and cyberpunk 2077 is now a really good game but bella's husband is still missing and dik's halloween party will be on the next update
i hope...
Alexa, enable holographic inteface and start recording. The stardate is 2078.10.31. Elon Musk has celebrated his his fith year as the first human to become an AI, and the corporate cities of Mars have decided to create a new holiday in rememberence. In other news: Star Citizen's release has been postponed to next year and Sage still rates the MC no higher than 4/5.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
its a possibility but i kinda doubt it
jill is too naive and sexual closed to be "fooling around" especially with a woman and a very good friend
when bella says that line "a married women don´t fool around with friends..." i thought about jade and his husband
but having a better thought i dont think is them either, could be just another friend or cathy or someone that we dont even know

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes