J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Requesting some crazy (or not so crazy) theory here: it seems that Tremolo´s dad and Isabella have the same favorite song. It seems that there is some kind of big deal with that song. Tremolo´s dad played him that song in the radio when he was 12, Tremolo learned that song and played it for his dad´s birthday, and it´s also the song that sounds when Tremolo sees Isabella for the first time in the game.

Maybe DPC is trolling us with that song and means nothing, but I don´t think so. I think there is some kind of connection between Neil and Isabella through that song. Probably Neil likes that song because is related with Lynette, and maybe there is some kind of link between Lynette and Isabella, and Isabella likes that song because of Lynette too. After all, they are about the same age, Lynette was somehow connected with the Royces, and Isabella is connected too (I suppose she was a friend of the family or something when Jill was a child). People has talked a lot about the theory of "Aunty Jill", but maybe Tremolo´s relative one (not necessarily his aunt, probably other kind of kindship) is Bella. That would give a weird twist to Bella´s route.

Someone has exposed any theory about that here already?

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage Bella. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage Bella." Just think about Bella Sage! Think about Nicole! Sage Bella is just another HOT girl teacher. She's only there for the sex ass. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't handle her!
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage Bella Nicole. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage Bella Nicole." Just think about Bella Sage Jade! Think about Jade! Sage Bella Nicole is just another HOT girl teacher stripper. She's only there for the sex ass strip club. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?

There is no drama with her! She´s not jelous!!! I´m so going to fuck her...

• Haha
Reactions: aarbei23

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Requesting some crazy (or not so crazy) theory here: it seems that Tremolo´s dad and Isabella have the same favorite song. It seems that there is some kind of big deal with that song. Tremolo´s dad played him that song in the radio when he was 12, Tremolo learned that song and played it for his dad´s birthday, and it´s also the song that sounds when Tremolo sees Isabella for the first time in the game.

Maybe DPC is trolling us with that song and means nothing, but I don´t think so. I think there is some kind of connection between Neil and Isabella through that song. Probably Neil likes that song because is related with Lynette, and maybe there is some kind of link between Lynette and Isabella, and Isabella likes that song because of Lynette too. After all, they are about the same age, Lynette was somehow connected with the Royces, and Isabella is connected too (I suppose she was a friend of the family or something when Jill was a child). People has talked a lot about the theory of "Aunty Jill", but maybe Tremolo´s relative one (not necessarily his aunt, probably other kind of kindship) is Bella. That would give a weird twist to Bella´s route.

Someone has exposed any theory about that here already?
Bella is from Neil's era (maybe a few years younger than him), so they would have been exposed to the same kind of music at that time.

I'd suggest this song exists purely in the story to bridge the gap between Bella and the mc.

It could have just been that the mc simply heard and liked the song, but the whole story about him learning to play it for his dad's sake further endears him to Bella (both his sincerity and choice of music).

I don't believe there's more to it.
josy can't reach the top shelf
View attachment 1543006
She is top shelf! :love:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Bella is from Neil's era (maybe a few years younger than him), so they would have been exposed to the same kind of music at that time.

I'd suggest this song exists purely in the story to bridge the gap between Bella and the mc.

It could have just been that the mc simply heard and liked the song, but the whole story about him learning to play it for his dad's sake further endears him to Bella (both his sincerity and choice of music).

I don't believe there's more to it.

She is top shelf! :love:
That gap is bridged when Isabella tells Tremolo that "Hell Week" was a thing when she was student, and later when she tells Tremolo and Jill the story about joining a fraternity. She says it was 18 years ago and that "time runs so fast" or something like that. DPC don´t use finesse to make clear that Isabella could be Tremolo´s mother by age. Actually, Isabella says something like that too at some point.

No need for making such a great deal about that song (Tremolo learning to play it, it´s the song that sounds during the scene of the presentation of Isabella...) It can be like you say, but I think that there is something more.

Reactions: DarkKiller

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I know that DPC doesn't make spoilers in their guides, but it never ceases to amaze me when they say that you will be friends with the main girls.... I mean, there will be no solo routes for Josy and Maya on the friends side? Are you going to have to fail in the throuple to have solo paths? Will there be solo paths for them?
And talking about main girls, I mean DPC doesn't even consider Quinn as main girl (not to mention LI)? or Quinn's whole route is going to be surprise after surprise? or there is not going to be an ending there?
How little it leaves me wondering

View attachment 1542939
That's right, but here's what I read in the scene with Sage...
Code:
    sa "And since you've got feelings for someone else, it's definitely for the best."
        sa "But let's say in the future... You figure out that you missed it or whatever that relationship is doesn't work out...
 scene ep8_sage_walk39 with dissolve
    sa "Let me know. Ok?"
    scene ep8_sage_walk38 with dissolve
    mc "You'd be the first one to know."
I do not know what it means. But it looks like a fucking friend zone. The game actually assumes that in case of a bad outcome with the main one, it is possible to return to another option. Sage and Isabella are available for all paths. I think it's no accident. There may be a situation when you break up with Jill, and Bella takes you back.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Or they'll be a foil for your actual romance, popping in during a weak moment and you'll have to choose to go with them or stay true.

WILSO2276

Oct 15, 2021
Okay, so I got through the final scenes with Jill, and friend zoned Sage. (I have done other endings as well. Mainly Josy/Maya as well)

Am I over thinking it, or have others seen it as well. The photo from Diary and the poloroid of Jill, are from the same spot with the same house in the background. Does this mean that somehow Jill and MC are related.

I so need Season 3.......like yesterday

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I haven't see such theory. Let's still name it "Auntie Bella" theory. :KEK: you have made contributions to this community, sir.
I never said Bella is Tremolo´s aunt. Actually, I have said the almost opposite. " not necessarily his aunt, probably other kind of kindship". My English is not perfect, but I think that sentence can be understood. But... hey! never let that reality ruins a good roast, right girl? :ROFLMAO:

I don´t think she´s his aunt. If Isabella would had a younger sister that died 18 years ago giving birth to her son, she would have said it when Tremolo tells her about his mother´s death, would have made questions and connected the dots. She´s not Arieth, she has brains. But maybe there is some kind of link or kindship between Lynette and Isabella.

Edit: why the hell I have seen this comment? I´m ignoring this profile... They should improve the "ignore" feature in this forum :cautious:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ok, just downloaded the 0.8.2 Windows patch... from the 4 included .rpa files only scripts.rpa and scripts_season2.rpa are different from the in 0.8.1 included files... archive.rpa and gallery_season2.rpa are identical...

so why are they included in the patch if they weren't changed? Granted. it's only ~20Mb but still...

Sep 9, 2021
DPC is great at making players regret their decisions...
View attachment 1543078
View attachment 1543083
Not really I am good !
Ok, just downloaded the 0.8.2 Windows patch... from the 4 included .rpa files only scripts.rpa and scripts_season2.rpa are different from the in 0.8.1 included files... archive.rpa and gallery_season2.rpa are identical...

so why are they included in the patch if they weren't changed? Granted. it's only ~20Mb but still...
Most likely it's anti cheat procedures !

Bella is from Neil's era
I am pretty sure it's 5 to 10 year difference in the age so it's not a small difference in timeline not to mention mc father looks old while Bella . . . well you know

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Via J.A.L.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-8334#post-7120103

"I really like Quinn. She´s a GREAT character. The way her relationship with Tremolo is evolving, is gold. From "lame pervert" to "hot guy with magic cock" to "friend" to "love interest in spite of myself". She´s a character designed to make the player to try to save her from herself. And I really would like a good ending for her. But I don´t cheat myself. She has not found redemption so far in the story (I hope she will find at some point) and she´s not a good person right now."

quinncontrol.JPG

Agree. Great the way this is going. There is an opportunity here for Quinn only if there is something that scares the life out of her equal to The Ghost of Christmas Past etc.
MC totally nailed it in the park throwing the words right back at her at she in effect is near or already MCs 'Girl". I hope the best for her. Even Peaches in The Expanse, found redemption. :p

quinnlib.JPG

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
This is one of the times when you can max out your Chick score and do one of the
most DIK-ish things there is.

Lead someone on that is lonely and dump them as if they are expendable.

In the phone conversation they are both patting each other on the back saying how
reasonable and mature the decision is, however it would be unlikely Bella will ever
find anyone else that would have worked that hard for her.

At her age and the way she shuts people out, that is pretty much it. MC throws away
one of the greatest prizes of all time along with a good chance of committing her
to a life of loneliness.

It is ugly. But, MC apparently did Google how to dump a girl like a "Playa".

bellarej.JPG

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes