Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, just downloaded the 0.8.2 Windows patch... from the 4 included .rpa files only scripts.rpa and scripts_season2.rpa are different from the in 0.8.1 included files... archive.rpa and gallery_season2.rpa are identical...

so why are they included in the patch if they weren't changed? Granted. it's only ~20Mb but still...
Because the "v0.8.2 Update Patch" is a 0.8.0 to 0.8.2 patch, not a 0.8.1 to 0.8.2 patch.

That's why it has this at the top of the patch instructions:
patch instructions.txt said:
Code:
IMPORTANT NOTE! 
This patch will only work for v0.8.0/v0.8.1 Patreon versions.
Presumably so people who come in late only have to download the one patch file.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is one of the times when you can max out your Chick score and do one of the
most DIK-ish things there is.

Lead someone on that is lonely and dump them as if they are expendable.

In the phone conversation they are both patting each other on the back saying how
reasonable and mature the decision is, however it would be unlikely Bella will ever
find anyone else that would have worked that hard for her.

At her age and the way she shuts people out, that is pretty much it. MC throws away
one of the greatest prizes of all time along with a good chance of committing her
to a life of loneliness.

It is ugly. But, MC apparently did Google how to dump a girl like a "Playa".

View attachment 1543190
Chick MC, worst MC

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
This is one of the times when you can max out your Chick score and do one of the
most DIK-ish things there is.

Lead someone on that is lonely and dump them as if they are expendable.

In the phone conversation they are both patting each other on the back saying how
reasonable and mature the decision is, however it would be unlikely Bella will ever
find anyone else that would have worked that hard for her.

At her age and the way she shuts people out, that is pretty much it. MC throws away
one of the greatest prizes of all time along with a good chance of committing her
to a life of loneliness.

It is ugly. But, MC apparently did Google how to dump a girl like a "Playa".

View attachment 1543190
Now this is really unfair towards DPC OR the game itself ( ofc it's a VN but still :p ) Ain't nobody forced you to stick your dick into as many pussies as you can get ain't nobody forced you to try to be in multiple relationships so when it's time to leave the cookie jar you are pissed of at... ?!? Yourself right ? :LOL: It was your doings that lead you to this scenario... just have to accept it ! Are you a playa or are you devoted ? Choice is yours right from the start ! :BootyTime:

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah but the developer was the one who uploaded it, right, or am I missing something?
Some new developers without patrons upload here their games at first, to make them more known. But this is not the case. This developer has more than 14.000 patrons and is not going to upload his game for free, unless he loses his mind. Its the same game you can get payware in Patreon or other sites, but pirated.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Now this is really unfair towards DPC OR the game itself ( ofc it's a VN but still :p ) Ain't nobody forced you to stick your dick to as many pussies as you can get ain't nobody forced you to try to be in multiple relationships so when it's time to leave the cookie jar you are pissed of at... ?!? Yourself right ? :LOL: It was your doings that lead you to this scenario... just have to accept it ! Are you a playa or are you devoted ? Choice is yours right from the start ! :BootyTime:
:ROFLMAO: These days I only play single LI or side paths for the most part. I have multiple paths saved. Having stated that, I only tested this part out to see what it did. So, really, I never dumped Bella. :p:ROFLMAO:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, it's down to the player. I had a Massive Chick run for Jill, still smoked out with Quinn and banged Lily at the HOT party. And also didn't lead on Bella or anyone else into thinking I wanted a relationship with them.

Reactions: znar25

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Bella is from Neil's era (maybe a few years younger than him), so they would have been exposed to the same kind of music at that time.

I'd suggest this song exists purely in the story to bridge the gap between Bella and the mc.

It could have just been that the mc simply heard and liked the song, but the whole story about him learning to play it for his dad's sake further endears him to Bella (both his sincerity and choice of music).
Many who know me know that I like to theorize about possible connections. I still do, but I no longer post them in this thread.

Now let's move on to Isabella and the song. You know what? It's Bella's favorite song and so is Neil's. As Shabza wrote, Isabella and Neil are in the same generation. +/- two, three years.

In EP8, DPC prepares us for confrontations with ex-boyfriends. There we have the conversations of MC/Jamie and Elena/MC. Both hint at how MC will deal with jealousy in the remaining EPs and how he deals with it. At the end of EP8, Zoey shows up. I don't know now if she goes to B&R as well, but I am sure of one thing. She will be the catalyst for the current MC LI's jealousy. Based on a paragraph in BaD's official walkthrough, you can see that DPC has a more concise path planned for the MC and the current LI's starting in EP9. This involves the MC choosing either a LI (in the throuple, Josy and Maya are eligible LI's) or one or more side girls. I speculate that if the MC chooses the Side Girls, each LI will become unavailable over time and Zoey will be a LI backup for the MC.

Now I would like to get back to Bella. When Isabella talks about her time in college in EP5, she mentions at the beginning that she also left friends behind. What if Neil was one of those friends? It doesn't have to be romantic.

But I see parallels here between Isabella and Jade. What do you think would happen if it came out that the MC had danced the horizontal tango with Jade? The MC could lose up to three potential LI's. Sage, Josy, Maya. The constant for the parallel is the loss of people with whom the MC has a strong emotional bond. And the same could, but need not, happen to the MC with Isabella. Imagine, at least those who have adult children, if your child (18+) had a romantic relationship with a friend from your youth. How would you react? What if Neil and Bella once had a romantic interest in each other, but due to Isabella's departure, the relationship never happened? I think there's a bombshell hidden here, too.

Now for something else. I strongly believe that DPC will give the MC from EP9 a chance to choose a profession. And why? Tommy chose one at the end of EP8 when he took the brown paper bag from Vinny. Riona also sells some pills. But what about the MC? Maybe Maya's solution can be found there too. In my runs with minigames, the MC passed all the midterms with top marks. He passed the finance game and the mansion renovation mini-game. He's athletic and musical. But there is one thing he hasn't learned yet, and that will be his hardest lesson.
YOU CAN'T HELP EVERYONE.
Everyone has their limits somewhere, including the MC. In the beginning, he has something in common with all LI's except Josy and Maya. I could easily imagine Josy going to the gym just to have a common hobby with the MC. But I digress.

I think Stephen and Jade could help Maya with a scholarship that only covers school expenses. Josy is financially secure, but the money only covers living expenses for one person. This means that Josy cannot help Maya. Unless Josy also gets a scholarship. Well, and the MC is not swimming in money either. We need a third scholarship. We shouldn't forget about Derek either. And why is that? I don't know what Patrick will do when he finds out Derek helped his sister. Like I said, the MC is the best at everything. At least in my run through. Who will get a scholarship? The best, of course. The athletic scholarship will be awarded to Chad. Why am I writing this? Stephen, who probably decides who gets the scholarships, approached MC in the library at the beginning and asked if he was an athlete, and Chad attacked MC once. (- Chad). So we have 4, maybe 5 possible scholarships. The 5th one could be initiated by Amelia Royce. She was sitting in the audience at the concert and heard it all.

MC is giving up gender studies:
I think Maya will move up for this. KRJ would also be considered, but has been at B&R for a while and has other interests. Maya, on the other hand, wants to be a social worker.

MC is giving up English:
This could be good for Josy. She is also interested in literature and not just the financial crisis.

MC forgoes math:
I think this is something for Derek. We know he didn't cheat on midterms and he was also a favorite student of Cathy's. If you ask me who cheats on midterms, I would say Lily. She came out of the bathroom after MC and looked at him funny.

That leaves MC with only 2 options. Chad says goodbye to his scholarship and it is awarded to MC. What that triggers is anyone's guess. But if the Royce family decides to fund an art scholarship, MC would be delighted. Just look at the DIK's in attendance at the concert.

Jamie: Botany and poetry
Jacob: Painter
Leon: communication and promotion. Just read through Leon's cackle once. His cackle about the MC gets the most likes.
John: Cooking is also an art form. Cooking Art.
Derek: Entertainer and comedian

I see so many fanatsitic possibilities for Being a DIK that DPC wouldn't get done by EP50.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
ep8_breakfast29d.jpg
Everyone probably noticed that after the legendary breakfast, MС personally rejects only two girls (three if you count Jade): Bella, Sage and Jade.
1) Sage admits that she did not plan to meet him and sees him only as a friend. On the way of Others, she says that she will wait if something does not work out with other girls.
2) Bella says that Jill is a great option and is proud of him.
What about Jill and Josie and Maya then?
It was weird with Jill. He came to fuck to talk to Bella about Jill and she finds them together. The problem is solved.
But as for the two lesbians:

mc "(Maya and Josy won't like hearing this... They might be devastated, but I have to stay true to myself.)"
mc "(Maybe I'll be able to keep them as friends?)"
Before the crucial meeting with Burke, MC did not tell Josie and Maya that he decided to break up with them and date another girl. I'm expecting a concentrated fucking drama in episode 9.

Reactions: arnielinson

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1543257
Everyone probably noticed that after the legendary breakfast, MС personally rejects only two girls (three if you count Jade): Bella, Sage and Jade.
1) Sage admits that she did not plan to meet him and sees him only as a friend. On the way of Others, she says that she will wait if something does not work out with other girls.
2) Bella says that Jill is a great option and is proud of him.
What about Jill and Josie and Maya then?
It was weird with Jill. He came to fuck to talk to Bella about Jill and she finds them together. The problem is solved.
But as for the two lesbians:

Before the crucial meeting with Burke, MC did not tell Josie and Maya that he decided to break up with them and date another girl. I'm expecting a concentrated fucking drama in episode 9.
It depends on the play style and LI interest of the MC (player). For example, my MC doesn't even think about Jill, Bella or Sage. He only has Josy and Maya on his mind. He says to himself that he has 2 more love interests that way, but in the end they are all three one.

Okay, it's not hard to guess which way I'm going. But I think the MC is best off with a LI of the same age. Which is actually weird because the MC with the older LI's has the same interests and hobbies. Usually Josy and Maya don't fit with the MC at all.:eek:

Music: Sage, Jill (Josy only likes to listen to music).:D
Sports: Sage (martial arts), Jill (jogging, tennis, yoga), Isabella (yoga, tennis).:D

However, I think the MC as DPC portrays him has a major deficit that Jill, Isabella and Sage cannot help him with. The LI's, girls and women are attracted to the MC because he seems so grown up and mature. And that's actually atypical for a young man his age. But to be carefree and carefree for once, he needs Josy and Maya or a girl of the same age by his side. Jill, Isabella and Sage can't really help him with that problem. I also keep thinking about what my MC tells Sage in EP1 when they meet.

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS YET.(y)

Now please don't get me wrong. I like Jill, Sage, Isabella and even Quinn to some degree. But I think the MC is best off with Josy and/or Maya. And that's how I set up my game. So that the MC is in a relationship with Josy and/or Maya and helps and supports everyone else. So I want to guarantee or make sure that they can all become one big clique without getting jealous of each other. Zoey is responsible for the jealousy theme. She was certainly reminded by the concert Cluck what she actually had on the MC and that it was a mistake to leave. I can also imagine the MC having a special, non-romantic relationship with Isabella. He might see her as a kind of mother substitute sooner or later. That's basically what Isabella and the MC are looking for. Only the role of James will be interesting.:rolleyes::unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In this one case yes. But having multiple paths saved DIK-CHICK, certain LIs etc. Either path can be boring. Being an ass hole time and again or, as Quinn says, being a white knight pussy.
just talking in general, only MC CHICK can betray all the LIs, only him can get this screen:
screenshot0019.png

the MC DIK is the one who gets rejected regardless of his actions with the LIs, the CHICK one is the one who can make them all jealous of each other
the scene in the library where Maya is worried about MC dating Jill can only be seen by a CHICK MC.

I repeat: the MC CHICK is the evil :(

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Many who know me know that I like to theorize about possible connections. I still do, but I no longer post them in this thread.

Now let's move on to Isabella and the song. You know what? It's Bella's favorite song and so is Neil's. As Shabza wrote, Isabella and Neil are in the same generation. +/- two, three years.

In EP8, DPC prepares us for confrontations with ex-boyfriends. There we have the conversations of MC/Jamie and Elena/MC. Both hint at how MC will deal with jealousy in the remaining EPs and how he deals with it. At the end of EP8, Zoey shows up. I don't know now if she goes to B&R as well, but I am sure of one thing. She will be the catalyst for the current MC LI's jealousy. Based on a paragraph in BaD's official walkthrough, you can see that DPC has a more concise path planned for the MC and the current LI's starting in EP9. This involves the MC choosing either a LI (in the throuple, Josy and Maya are eligible LI's) or one or more side girls. I speculate that if the MC chooses the Side Girls, each LI will become unavailable over time and Zoey will be a LI backup for the MC.

Now I would like to get back to Bella. When Isabella talks about her time in college in EP5, she mentions at the beginning that she also left friends behind. What if Neil was one of those friends? It doesn't have to be romantic.

But I see parallels here between Isabella and Jade. What do you think would happen if it came out that the MC had danced the horizontal tango with Jade? The MC could lose up to three potential LI's. Sage, Josy, Maya. The constant for the parallel is the loss of people with whom the MC has a strong emotional bond. And the same could, but need not, happen to the MC with Isabella. Imagine, at least those who have adult children, if your child (18+) had a romantic relationship with a friend from your youth. How would you react? What if Neil and Bella once had a romantic interest in each other, but due to Isabella's departure, the relationship never happened? I think there's a bombshell hidden here, too.

Now for something else. I strongly believe that DPC will give the MC from EP9 a chance to choose a profession. And why? Tommy chose one at the end of EP8 when he took the brown paper bag from Vinny. Riona also sells some pills. But what about the MC? Maybe Maya's solution can be found there too. In my runs with minigames, the MC passed all the midterms with top marks. He passed the finance game and the mansion renovation mini-game. He's athletic and musical. But there is one thing he hasn't learned yet, and that will be his hardest lesson.
YOU CAN'T HELP EVERYONE.
Everyone has their limits somewhere, including the MC. In the beginning, he has something in common with all LI's except Josy and Maya. I could easily imagine Josy going to the gym just to have a common hobby with the MC. But I digress.

I think Stephen and Jade could help Maya with a scholarship that only covers school expenses. Josy is financially secure, but the money only covers living expenses for one person. This means that Josy cannot help Maya. Unless Josy also gets a scholarship. Well, and the MC is not swimming in money either. We need a third scholarship. We shouldn't forget about Derek either. And why is that? I don't know what Patrick will do when he finds out Derek helped his sister. Like I said, the MC is the best at everything. At least in my run through. Who will get a scholarship? The best, of course. The athletic scholarship will be awarded to Chad. Why am I writing this? Stephen, who probably decides who gets the scholarships, approached MC in the library at the beginning and asked if he was an athlete, and Chad attacked MC once. (- Chad). So we have 4, maybe 5 possible scholarships. The 5th one could be initiated by Amelia Royce. She was sitting in the audience at the concert and heard it all.

MC is giving up gender studies:
I think Maya will move up for this. KRJ would also be considered, but has been at B&R for a while and has other interests. Maya, on the other hand, wants to be a social worker.

MC is giving up English:
This could be good for Josy. She is also interested in literature and not just the financial crisis.

MC forgoes math:
I think this is something for Derek. We know he didn't cheat on midterms and he was also a favorite student of Cathy's. If you ask me who cheats on midterms, I would say Lily. She came out of the bathroom after MC and looked at him funny.

That leaves MC with only 2 options. Chad says goodbye to his scholarship and it is awarded to MC. What that triggers is anyone's guess. But if the Royce family decides to fund an art scholarship, MC would be delighted. Just look at the DIK's in attendance at the concert.

Jamie: Botany and poetry
Jacob: Painter
Leon: communication and promotion. Just read through Leon's cackle once. His cackle about the MC gets the most likes.
John: Cooking is also an art form. Cooking Art.
Derek: Entertainer and comedian

I see so many fanatsitic possibilities for Being a DIK that DPC wouldn't get done by EP50.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
If we consider that the game is set in 2019, Tremolo was born in 2001 when Neil was 24 and Isabella around 21-22 and was at college. It´s technically possible that some time before that, Neil and Isabella met and had a relationship. For example when Isabella was 17-18 and about to go to college, and Neil was about 20-21.

There is an interesting conversation at the beginning of the game:
- Tremolo: Dad... were you popular with women growing up?
- Neil: Hehe, I had may fair share before I met your mom. I can´t deny that. Some serious relationships and some... not so serious ones. If I could go back and give myself advice, though, it would be to never second guess my gut feeling... that would have saved me some... grief.

It seems that, in this game, every little detail or banal conversation count. Neil had serious relationships and at least one of them didn´t go well and gave him grief. Was it with Isabella, and that´s why they share that song? Maybe Isabella dumped Neil after knowing her future husband? Or after knowing that she was going to be accepted at college? I would find it really far-fetched. The kind of soap-opera narrative trick that I don´t like. But DPC seems to like that kind of things. Imagine the scene:
- Tremolo: Hey, dad, this is my girlfriend, Isabella Roberts...
- Neil: ...Bella?!!!
- Bella: (Thinking) "Please, someone kill me now"
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Technically posible, but not probable. I think that song somehow connects Neil, Lynette and Isabella.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
just talking in general, only MC CHICK can betray all the LIs, only him can get this screen:
View attachment 1543322

the MC DIK is the one who gets rejected regardless of his actions with the LIs, the CHICK one is the one who can make them all jealous of each other
the scene in the library where Maya is worried about MC dating Jill can only be seen by a CHICK MC.

Only the manwhore is the bad guy not the affinity my MC is very happy with the 5 li in their respective route I even have my route where Quinn is the priority

Reactions: Marley300

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 1543322

MС Chick will be a source of drama for everyone. I like MC Dik. He was rejected by lesbians, Jill was offended that he decided to take care of a friend instead of going on a date with her, and Bella found Katie's panties. As a result, there remains Sage, and the side girls. My MC is a cheerful and positive dude. As a result, he starts dating a girl who has always supported him. What about Chick? Chick looks like a typical teenager confused in his feelings.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Only the manwhore is the bad guy not the affinity my MC is very happy with the 5 li in their respective route I even have my route where Quinn is the priority
but it's really a numerical fact

The MC CHICK is the only one that can betray all 5 LIs, while the DIK one could be very faithful, but would still be rejected, first by Maya and Josy and then by Jill.

who is potentially the bigger asshole of the two?

I also add that the DIK one who organizes the halloween party with Quinn, without any problem, is already less of an asshole than the CHICK one who does the same thing that should cause him some problems.

Reactions: kyrlian and J.A.L.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
but it's really a numerical fact

The MC CHICK is the only one that can betray all 5 LIs, while the DIK one could be very faithful, but would still be rejected, first by Maya and Josy and then by Jill.

who is potentially the bigger asshole of the two?

I also add that the DIK one who organizes the halloween party with Quinn, without any problem, is already less of an asshole than the CHICK one who does the same thing that should cause him some problems.
Do you blame the game or do you blame the player?

But what are you talking about? My MC never had a problem with Quinn when he threw the party with Quinn

But what can I expect of you, if when I told you that DPC punished the player and you denied it all the time and now that he does it and in the worst way now you blame the chick MC because you were rejected by 4 girls because of what you MC is not a saint ... Better stop writing as if your route is the only one that matters because every decision you make has your reaction remember that

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes