PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
BEING A CHICK OR HOW CHICK WILL BECOME THE DRAMA KING IN SEASON 3
Some of my reflections on the way of chick and why I think chick is the main hypocrite in history

So, friends, here is my small and messy essay dedicated to the way of Chick.

By default, Chick is considered a gentle, pleasant and polite young man who wants to please everyone. He makes nice compliments to girls, does not stare at them and is not rude, he is nice and friendly. It's no wonder that the charming Chick liked five girls in college who fell in love with him at once. And then the most interesting thing begins. My favorite phrase is MС: "IT'S TOO COMPLICATED," which is the unofficial motto of all fucking hypocrites.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time. All this is compounded at the legendary breakfast in episode 8, when a choice has to be made. But what does this choice lead to?
1) Jill loses two most main people in her life in one minute after seeing Bella and Tremolo fucking on the table.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Bella accepts rejection relatively well, but her face reflects the whole tragedy of the rejected woman. She was ready to let Tremolo into her life, but she was immediately rejected.
3)Josie is madly in love with Tremolo, she constantly shines next to him. How would she react when she found out he was rejecting her for Jill? Especially when the issue of free tuition is being resolved?He didn't even tell Josie and Maya about it!
4)Well, and Sage...She doesn't care.

Yes, you can object to me that this is one of the ways of walktrough the game. I don't have to act like a dik in the way of a Chick.
BUT THE GAME WANTS THAT WE PLAYED QUITE SO!
If we stick to the path of one girl (for example, Jill) and reject others, then there is absolutely no point in episode 8. Episode 8 forces us to make a choice, that's the whole point. Elena said that the choice will entail suffering, pain and jealousy of other girls and you have to do it no matter what.
If we follow Jill's path, then the choice is obvious. One choice out of one. There are no other options, no agony of choice. Then the episode should have been called: "The Only One" or "Jill".
There are at least three scenes of Josie and Jill's jealousy in the game. 1) When Josie finds out that MC wants to date Jill (he tells her this in the pool before fucking her) 2) When Jill finds out that MC fucked other girls 3) The scene in the library. Too many scenes, isn't it? DPC literally wants to push Josie and Jill's foreheads together.
Let's compare it with Dik's way. Dik is rejected by almost all girls except Sage. And they reject it without any dramas and doubts. In fact, Dik does not need to make a choice. The girls made the choice for you. In fact, the only drama that Dik has is to make Riana cum when he manages to fuck Heather and Jade. Perhaps only Jade is a serious problem.
The way of Dik is the way of fun. Dik is a fool, of course, but he is an honest fool who does not lie to anyone. And Chick is a hypocrite who offers to meet almost every girl. He gets confused, often falls in love and eventually breaks their hearts. He behaves like an infantile boy.

Last edited:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
What kind of half game are you talking about? Season 3 has to be the last, there is no DIK/CHICK affinity anymore, major choices will be made automatically, almost every arch is connected to one another at this point, so it has to be the last season. Cause I swear to God, if DPC is trying to make 10 seasons drama, than he can go and fuck himself, because it's not TV seriest with a season every year consistent of 10+ series, it's VN and it has to end!
If every chapter of season 3 is as long as chapter 8 it will be the same length as season 1+2. And It will take two years, I'm ok with that. Maybe a 5-6 chapters season can wrap things up nicely.

Permanent Affinity is a really big mistake, it will make the game more linear. I never play 100% Dik or Chick, I refuse to say mean things to Neal as a Dik or degrade myself as a Chick.

But major choices will NOT be made automatically, you still have the neutral option.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I don't think Derek's had sex with Ashley under all possible game branches, so that rules them out.
Why would you assume that?
If you call Derek during the HOT party, Ashley does the walk of shame. Do you think they did ‘ass vodka’ in the closet all night long and they didn’t have sex? :ROFLMAO:
I’m pretty sure that they also fucked when Derek visited her that Morning in the Hot house. It’s still a possibility. :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What kind of half game are you talking about? Season 3 has to be the last, there is no DIK/CHICK affinity anymore, major choices will be made automatically, almost every arch is connected to one another at this point, so it has to be the last season. Cause I swear to God, if DPC is trying to make 10 seasons drama, than he can go and fuck himself, because it's not TV seriest with a season every year consistent of 10+ series, it's VN and it has to end!
We are not sure that even season 4 will be the final one.For all we know it can be season 5 the last one.Or season 6.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
BEING A CHICK OR HOW CHICK WILL BECOME THE DRAMA KING IN SEASON 3
Some of my reflections on the way of chick and why I think chick is the main hypocrite in history

So, friends, here is my small and messy essay dedicated to the way of Chick.

By default, Chick is considered a gentle, pleasant and polite young man who wants to please everyone. He makes nice compliments to girls, does not stare at them and is not rude, he is nice and friendly. It's no wonder that the charming Chick liked five girls in college who fell in love with him at once. And then the most interesting thing begins. My favorite phrase is MС: "IT'S TOO COMPLICATED," which is the unofficial motto of all fucking hypocrites.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time.
As the story develops and Chick's connection with other girls deepens, things get more complicated. Cute Chick runs from one girl to another and actually starts dating five beauties at the same time. All this is compounded at the legendary breakfast in episode 8, when a choice has to be made. But what does this choice lead to?
1) Jill loses two most main people in her life in one minute after seeing Bella and Tremolo fucking on the table.
2) Bella accepts rejection relatively well, but her face reflects the whole tragedy of the rejected woman. She was ready to let Tremolo into her life, but she was immediately rejected.
3)Josie is madly in love with Tremolo, she constantly shines next to him. How would she react when she found out he was rejecting her for Jill? Especially when the issue of free tuition is being resolved?He didn't even tell Josie and Maya about it!
4)Well, and Sage...She doesn't care.

Yes, you can object to me that this is one of the ways of walktrough the game. I don't have to act like a dik in the way of a Chick.
If we stick to the path of one girl (for example, Jill) and reject others, then there is absolutely no point in episode 8. Episode 8 forces us to make a choice, that's the whole point. Elena said that the choice will entail suffering, pain and jealousy of other girls and you have to do it no matter what.
If we follow Jill's path, then the choice is obvious. One choice out of one. There are no other options, no agony of choice. Then the episode should have been called: "The Only One" or "Jill".
There are at least three scenes of Josie and Jill's jealousy in the game. 1) When Josie finds out that MC wants to date Jill (he tells her this in the pool before fucking her) 2) When Jill finds out that MC fucked other girls 3) The scene in the library. Too many scenes, isn't it? DPC literally wants to push Josie and Jill's foreheads together.
Let's compare it with Dik's way. Dik is rejected by almost all girls except Sage. And they reject it without any dramas and doubts. In fact, Dik does not need to make a choice. The girls made the choice for you. In fact, the only drama that Dik has is to make Riana cum when he manages to fuck Heather and Jade. Perhaps only Jade is a serious problem.
The way of Dik is the way of fun. Dik is a fool, of course, but he is an honest fool who does not lie to anyone. And Chick is a hypocrite who offers to meet almost every girl. He gets confused, often falls in love and eventually breaks their hearts. He behaves like an infantile boy.
The MC way of CHICK is not the way of a hypocrite if you play it right. It only becomes hypocritical if you play with CHICK affinity, but date the MC like a normal DIK every LI. That's hypocritical then.

But if you act like an adult (CHICK), you will also be rewarded. The MC will not fuck every LI then, but he builds honest and stable friendships. Also friendships among LI's.

My MC is in the Throuple and has solid, good and stable friendships with Sage, Jill, Isabella. What more could you ask for?

At the risk of repeating myself.It's not important how many girls the MC fucks (macho, cheap and pathetic). More important is how many girls want to fuck the MC (womanizer, sophisticated and rare).

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The MC way of CHICK is not the way of a hypocrite if you play it right. It only becomes hypocritical if you play with CHICK affinity, but date the MC like a normal DIK every LI. That's hypocritical then.

But if you act like an adult (CHICK), you will also be rewarded. The MC will not fuck every LI then, but he builds honest and stable friendships. Also friendships among LI's.

My MC is in the Throuple and has solid, good and stable friendships with Sage, Jill, Isabella. What more could you ask for?

At the risk of repeating myself.It's not important how many girls the MC fucks (macho, cheap and pathetic). More important is how many girls want to fuck the MC (womanizer, sophisticated and rare).

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
waking up to jill's face every day would be a lifetime of suffering and pain

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Question. Is there a way to unzip a new copy of BAD clean of saves without I have to delete my old saves. I already have a copy with all the saves I played so far and that I want to keep to when season 2 starts. But I want to play another clean copy of the game with no saves appearing on it.

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
If every chapter of season 3 is as long as chapter 8 it will be the same length as season 1+2. And It will take two years, I'm ok with that. Maybe a 5-6 chapters season can wrap things up nicely.

Permanent Affinity is a really big mistake, it will make the game more linear. I never play 100% Dik or Chick, I refuse to say mean things to Neal as a Dik or degrade myself as a Chick.

But major choices will NOT be made automatically, you still have the neutral option.
My point, but for me, neutral is kinda "spineless". Mu initial thought is that the system is stupid. Even in real life I used something, that psychology is reference as "masks". With girlfriend and friend I use one with assholes another, and strangers third. That is how it works in real life, if someone gives me "headache" I punch them in face, with girlfriend I sweet and all that nonsense etc etc. That is what it should be like in rl. Cause VN is all about YOUR choices.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes