sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys, Do you know if 8.2 is the last patch or if we are still getting patches after this? I could not find an announcment with the patch release here.
I have not even run into trouble once even playing 0.8.0 ... patching to 0.8.1 only made Sage blowjob vanish from the rewards screen but that's about it... it's just a fine tune process anyways but as it would seem a .2 fix patch is the final one... or not :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
I have not even run into trouble once even playing 0.8.0 ... patching to 0.8.1 only made Sage blowjob vanish from the rewards screen but that's about it... it's just a fine tune process anyways but as it would seem a .2 fix patch is the final one... or not :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
I had the below issue.
Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.

And I havent even noticed the Sage one until it said that it got pached, but I had that too.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
DPC killed the virtual girlfriend of a lot of people.
Only the virtual girlfriend of the greedy people. :p

But why should he stay if people were being dickheads to him? I mean why the fuck would you stay? He has his own Discord where he can live in a happy bubble, have his patrons lick his ass while he animates Madame scenes? If that's what he wants, while raking in 50-100K a month, good fucking luck to him.

Reactions: Meushi and Math87

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
About hanging here with us, I´m pretty sure that he enters in this tread from time to time. But I understand that he doesn´t want to interact with us. He doesn´t need it anymore.
I don't think he doesn't need it, he is just too busy and has his own community now. But he reads the thread for sure, so hello Dr.!!

btw Please get rid of the syringe scene with Tommy and Quinn, 'no coke' but hell yeah heroin wooo.... makes no sense and is too dark. Everybody makes mistakes. I understand it's not that easy, but now's the time to fix small plot holes.

Oh, and please fix the end of the recital scene, after that beautiful scene Jill deserves a standing ovation for one minute straight, not some disjointed fx from the local bar crowd clapping to a bad joke. Don't do it for me, do it for her man, I've been in her place too and the audience reaction is what makes musicians love to play live, that will elevate the scene from 9.9 to 10.

And remember that we love you.

Reactions: J.A.L.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Only the virtual girlfriend of the greedy people. :p

But why should he stay if people were being dickheads to him? I mean why the fuck would you stay? He has his own Discord where he can live in a happy bubble, have his patrons lick his ass while he animates Madame scenes? If that's what he wants, while raking in 50-100K a month, good fucking luck to him.
Probably because it makes him look like a douche. Money is nice, but if DPC thinks it's going to fill up that hole where his self-respect should be he's sadly delusional.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
my theory about about Bella is that Bella is not a real librarian or a teacher, she is more like an undercover cop/CIA who is undercover to investigating (maybe) Stephen Burke or drug dealing in B&R campus (or maybe both related), this drug dealer which is related to the death of her late husband (or still missing, because his death body not found), and this make her more determined to captured the big boss of this drug dealer, but then she stumble upon MC and make her feel how to be in love again which will also jeopardize her undercover....
Wut?:WaitWhat:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Let´s imagine that Quinn ends up in jail or killed by Vinnie or Buddy, if the player is not able to adopt the correct decisions about her. It would be hard, a fucking drama, but it´s what DPC has been building during all the story. Good writing.

Now imagine that the melancholic girl that fucks two guys during the party in the last update and buys pills to Riona, suddenly stabs Quinn with a knife when she´s kissing Tremolo in the park, because it turns out that she´s a psycho madly in love with Tremolo but too shy to say something to him, and kills Quinn out of jealousy... You could say that it´s what psychos do, they are unpredictable, and get triggered by random things... But nobody knows that the girl is a psycho, that there were a danger in kissing Quinn, or even that this story actually was about a psycho... Bad writing.

That was, If memory serves me right, what happened with Acting Lessons.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now you could say the same about Bella...
And we have said the same about bella! :eek: But we've been kinda assured it's not going down that path this time... :cautious:

Probably because it makes him look like a douche. Money is nice, but if DPC thinks it's going to fill up that hole where his self-respect should be he's sadly delusional.
A douche to who though? A bunch of guys that would normally just be jacking off while they play these games? Then suddenly they get feelings for some pixels and then shit goes south? Really, it's a fucking joke that people got so worked up. Sure, it hits you hard at first, but then you get over it. And if they can't get over it, don't blame DPC, go see a shrink...

Nah, I love a game, books and movies that fuck with me; unexpected betrayals, deaths, twists and turns.
Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think that Bella is just one big troll from DPC and that the library scene and locked room will amount to nothing.

That's no way to treat KRJ's Mom!
I will fucking bin my white knight armor if it comes that! But at the same time, so many theories have been floated here, that when it comes out that he died, or they lost a kid, or some other shit that has been bandied about here, we'll be like, yeah, big deal.
Let´s imagine that Quinn ends up in jail or killed by Vinnie or Buddy, if the player is not able to adopt the correct decisions about her. It would be hard, a fucking drama, but it´s what DPC has been building during all the story. Good writing.

Now imagine that the melancholic girl that fucks two guys during the party in the last update and buys pills to Riona, suddenly stabs Quinn with a knife when she´s kissing Tremolo in the park, because it turns out that she´s a psycho madly in love with Tremolo but too shy to say something to him, and kills Quinn out of jealousy... You could say that it´s what psychos do, they are unpredictable, and get triggered by random things... But nobody knows that the girl is a psycho, that there were a danger in kissing Quinn, or even that this story actually was about a psycho... Bad writing.

That was, If memory serves me right, what happened with Acting Lessons.
Well Riona's stalker was pretty much like that, except he was mostly harmless, and I haven't seen anyone lamenting that plot "twist"... :unsure:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well Riona's stalker was pretty much like that, except he was mostly harmless, and I haven't seen anyone lamenting that plot "twist"... :unsure:
First: because Riona is alive :) Second: because, probably that´s not the ending of that subplot, just a false closure to make her and Tremolo be relaxed and unprepared when the real danger comes. Apparently, there is still a van around her when she sells drugs.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's rather odd, I've got a virgin 8.0 install and the Sage BJ scene is not in the gallery. My stock 8.1 shows it (or rather, the frame for it, I haven't unlocked it yet).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That's rather odd, I've got a virgin 8.0 install and the Sage BJ scene is not in the gallery. My stock 8.1 shows it (or rather, the frame for it, I haven't unlocked it yet).
I had it in 0.8.0 ... done it as well and after the 0.8.1 patch it just vanished... patching the 0.8.1 to 0.8.2 did not solved the problem ( as it says in the changelog ) but a 0.8.0 to 0.8.2 has all there is with bug fixes too... so yeah it's rather odd ! :unsure:

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
And we have said the same about bella! :eek: But we've been kinda assured it's not going down that path this time... :cautious:

A douche to who though? A bunch of guys that would normally just be jacking off while they play these games? Then suddenly they get feelings for some pixels and then shit goes south? Really, it's a fucking joke that people got so worked up. Sure, it hits you hard at first, but then you get over it. And if they can't get over it, don't blame DPC, go see a shrink...

Nah, I love a game, books and movies that fuck with me; unexpected betrayals, deaths, twists and turns.

I will fucking bin my white knight armor if it comes that! But at the same time, so many theories have been floated here, that when it comes out that he died, or they lost a kid, or some other shit that has been bandied about here, we'll be like, yeah, big deal.

If you love movies that fuck with you, might I suggest “Funny Games” either the Austrian original or the Hollywood remake.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes