*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Josy + Maja and i would always follow my heart.

Episode 3 got me good :(

Happy new year and all that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrD812 and hiddink

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
*Spoiler* You can read it yourself if you can read ! :KEK:
Read what? be more specific. I click spoiler and nothing happens. Remember, always minimalist TLDR.

Well.. He added few more songs... That's it I think :unsure:
more songs.. wait what? songs? really? huh. My mistake, just what I need - more songs! (John Abruzzi) /s. That moment when game doesn't have voice over yet, but you realize you been hearing what they say :KEK: silence beats dialogue.

Only losers ask that question and fight over who is the best girl instead of enjoying the game and above all respecting the opinions of others :LUL:

Sorry

i'm drunk :ROFLMAO:
Fighting all best girls you say? meh, I'd say Tommy and Derek were best ones, wait does that make us best gays? :HideThePain:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Only losers ask that question and fight over who is the best girl instead of enjoying the game and above all respecting the opinions of others :LUL:

Sorry

i personally like all the girls less the HOT without count Sage, just that Sage is more my kind of girl lol

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Who is the best girl for you guys?? i made my mind already.... for me is Sage
The girl whom you like the most is the best girl... Don't mind other's opinions!

Sorry

We all are buddy... We all are :sneaky:
61561235623.png
Picture credits go to OFT himself

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
more songs.. wait what? songs? really? huh. My mistake, just what I need - more songs! (John Abruzzi) /s. That moment when game doesn't have voice over yet, but you realize you been hearing what they say :KEK: silence beats dialogue.
It was posted few pages back, so you can check it out :)

HAHAHAHAHHAH sorry i couldn t edit my message at time.... hahaha
Don't worry, Waifu wars are over (for now:devilish:).
If you like specyfic girl good for you and that's it right? :)

Quinn for the Win.
Exactly!
The one and only Queen.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Tommy probably wouldn't be happy if the guy he already doesn't like is spiking his weed. Though that's just me assuming.
I really don't think Vinny cares about Tommy and his lesbian feelings.

Tommy will end back up with Quinn as a supplier anyways, Vinny is only showing up for a minute.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Also gotta LOVE The Power of the Mod!! Who needs to choose when you can have em all :HideThePain:
You do. You don't think DPC is well aware of the mod and hasn't already coded a "fuck you" segment for the Season 3 import? He's going to see your obvious modded export data and it's probably going to wipe out all your persistent save data (again). Frankly, at this point, I'm surprised he doesn't just have it delete core game files, to punish people who deleted their original download.
Is there any way to be just with maya and josy wouldn't be involved?
No, there are no solo Maya/Josy routes at this time. Maybe by the end of S3.
With the money he can get good team and make faster progress but we all know greed is big problem and probably he will milk as much as possible
I've seen a lot of people parrot this inane bullshit and what it tells me is a lot of people here have never worked on a project where they want everything actually done right.

Instead of thinking of it like building a house, think of it instead as making soup, or playing Rachmaninoff. Adding an extra chef does not make the soup cook faster. Adding more pianists doesn't speed up the tempo of the song.

Granted, more musicians does make a more robust sound (usually), but the man wants his shit done right, and he's got at least a wife, if not kids, to take care of. Why give up a piece of your pie(money) on what may be sub-standard help from others? How much time gets wasted finding out if other people are up to your standards?
Quinn for the Win.

If you remove every other girl from the game. The plot remains the same.

That's how significant Quinn is. And how insignificant the rest are.
If you remove every other girl from the game it becomes a massive sausage fest, and the title would have to be changed to Taking a DIK. Everything would change, except possibly her being a drug dealer. There'd be no girls selling themselves for tuition, she wouldn't be a plot point between you anybody, and there'd have been no reason for hostility with Troy, because almost everybody on campus would have been gay in the first place.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Maybe because im in episode 4 i dont know the importance of quinn yet , but i already can say she is not my type . i respect the rest of opinions of course :D i will keep enjoying the game he he
Yeah been there. Thing is...she has these little gold nuggets hidden deep inside 10 layers of god-awful bitch. A look on her face when no one is watching. One sentence here and there when she partially lets down her guard that makes you wonder if it's worth it. As it stands I think she is a despicable human being, a vortex of suck pulling everyone and everything around her to rock bottom. But I have not yet fully given up on her. Depends on where DPC decides to go with her development.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes