znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I've been looking, but I can't seem to find it, you know what are the two songs that play during the Sex with Jill scene, I've been searching for those two musical themes, but I can't identify them, if anyone knows them, give me the names of the artists , or of the musics they are the only 2 musics that I could not locate until now of all the musics that sound in chapter 8
Big Daddy Kane, “I Get the Job Done” and Sir Mix-a-Lot, “Baby Got Back”. :ROFLMAO:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
wdym, she looks better than she usually does :KEK:
What I mean is... this should be some sort of a special render right ??? :unsure: Soooo... WTF ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Normally I don't share the views of the many that Jill is some goblin or...... etc...... but NOW that it is labelled as a milestone render... Geez-Louise ! :LOL:
Hi guys can someone send me patch 8 please
Nope :p
Get it yourself ! Look for Meushi
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-7911#post-6985459
Or you can take the compressed 0.8.2 from my signature ;)

Reactions: Meushi and deved

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So, something I was thinking about, is how DPC said he's going to use the Interlude to test the cross-save system; How do you guys think he's going to do it?

Will it be purely back-end orientated only, and completely abstract to us the players, or will he actually put in some post-EP8 story content that's influenced by our choices?

Since we already know the Interlude will have mini-games, another way he could do it, is to create some kind of quiz mini-game where he asks us about our choices in previous episodes (I don't particularly like this idea).

This is all pure speculation taken out of my ass, but I think he'll create an EP9 preview for the end of the Interlude which will change depending on our choices.
For example, a render of MC with our LI of choice and another 1 or 2 with some kind of discussion involving a DIK or CHICK major choice that MC made. This way he can make sure the flags are transfering ok in the code side of things and us players can get a sweet glimpse of what's to come :unsure:

Any of yous have any ideas regarding this?
The Interlude could be Zoey chatting with the MC's dad. She tells him what has become of her since his departure, and he tells her what he knows about his son's life since he left college.

The problem is, the father doesn't know much about the MC's "private" life. What the father seems to know (the DIKs, the work in the fraternity house, Lynette's diary) is not based on player choices.

Or it's the MC who at the end of the Interlude would talk to Zoey (on the phone for example). He would tell about his life at the university, and some anecdotes according to the choices of the players.

To test his transfer system, I'm not sure if DPC needs to show it in game, or if he can do it behind the curtain.

Reactions: EthanP.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
The Interlude could be Zoey chatting with the MC's dad. She tells him what has become of her since his departure, and he tells her what he knows about his son's life since he left college.

The problem is, the father doesn't know much about the MC's "private" life. What the father seems to know (the DIKs, the work in the fraternity house, Lynette's diary) is not based on player choices.

Or it's the MC who at the end of the Interlude would talk to Zoey (on the phone for example). He would tell about his life at the university, and some anecdotes according to the choices of the players.

To test his transfer system, I'm not sure if DPC needs to show it in game, or if he can do it behind the curtain.
He can certainly do it all "behind the curtain", I'm just kinda hoping he won't, that's why I'm wondering about other possibilities.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

to test it live, it is enough that in the end of the interlude there is a mini recap on the first two seasons (like the one that normally is at the end of the chapter, with many scenes that are related to the different choices made: Mc walking to the BR with the chosen Li, Bella or Jill sad etc etc)

Reactions: DarkKiller

Varaelyza

May 14, 2020
Anybody have a way for me to download the game? None of the current downloads where I'm supposed to be getting it are working or need some type of subscription.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
okay just finishing playing this perfect masterpiece...

i just realized something.. this might just be me.. but
I swear...the Main Characters of
BEING A DIK
NO MORE MONEY
MIDNIGHT PARADISE
LIVE TO FIGHT
and RED FALLS

Are either brothers separated from birth.. or are variants of each other across the VN Multiverse.. lol

LOVE ALL THESE GAMES BY THE WAY.

obitus

Nov 22, 2020
omfg, was that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?! Being a Dik epilogue scenes never cease to amaze me!

Update:

Sage father is prof burke?!. now i see why josy sense something bad

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes