znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It makes me want to create a route where only Riona is
I have several paths where only the one LI or side is involved. It is to see if there are other influences. Use of the control button is recommended though to skip through various scenes. Then once you have this series of (named hopefully) saves, future updates when they come out, won't be too time consuming.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 1577666

View attachment 1577665

Happy new year, DIKs! Thank you so much for your continued support!

It's time to start the final step of the Patron milestone reward.

It will be a reward that will keep on giving for several weeks, so make sure you check in once in a while, so you don't miss any of the renders.

Today we start with one of the renders from the order by user Isabella's Lover.
Enjoy!
My heart:love:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 1577666

View attachment 1577665

Happy new year, DIKs! Thank you so much for your continued support!

It's time to start the final step of the Patron milestone reward.

It will be a reward that will keep on giving for several weeks, so make sure you check in once in a while, so you don't miss any of the renders.

Today we start with one of the renders from the order by user Isabella's Lover.

Enjoy!
OMFG !

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So I play Jill path as my main playthrough and since episode 8 release this is my first time trying bella path and the ending was just too brutal for Jill if it goes like that I doubt I'll play a bella path in the future update.
View attachment 1577255
It is also the best way to save a lot of people at B & R. Otherwise Jill becomes an active shooter with several dead. Including at the end of that scene: suicide by cop. :ROFLMAO:

Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
I've been looking, but I can't seem to find it, you know what are the two songs that play during the Sex with Jill scene, I've been searching for those two musical themes, but I can't identify them, if anyone knows them, give me the names of the artists , or of the musics they are the only 2 musics that I could not locate until now of all the musics that sound in chapter 8

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So, something I was thinking about, is how DPC said he's going to use the Interlude to test the cross-save system; How do you guys think he's going to do it?

Will it be purely back-end orientated only, and completely abstract to us the players, or will he actually put in some post-EP8 story content that's influenced by our choices?

Since we already know the Interlude will have mini-games, another way he could do it, is to create some kind of quiz mini-game where he asks us about our choices in previous episodes (I don't particularly like this idea).

This is all pure speculation taken out of my ass, but I think he'll create an EP9 preview for the end of the Interlude which will change depending on our choices.
For example, a render of MC with our LI of choice and another 1 or 2 with some kind of discussion involving a DIK or CHICK major choice that MC made. This way he can make sure the flags are transfering ok in the code side of things and us players can get a sweet glimpse of what's to come :unsure:

Any of yous have any ideas regarding this?

1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Hi guys. I decided to be with Bella at the end but after that, game does not end. Every time the h-scenes repeat and i find myself in the last free roam. Is that a loop or something like that or did i make a mistake?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
general-hospital1.jpg

----JULIA POUNDER: "What the fuck? What do you mean we're fired?"

----LANCE BIGMORE: "Yeh, TV Soap Operas are dying fast. Something called "virtual novels". One that is really killing the industry is called, "Being a DIK".

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes