Aug 26, 2019
If you went for Bella path and also dated/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will be deeply betrayed by both you and Bella so that would be brutal. If you're on Bella path and did not date/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will feel betrayed only by Bella which might be forgivable.

Bella was the one who encouraged Jill to date you in the first place (though the reason is she loathes Tybalt) and then Jill just surprisingly sees Bella riding you. As close as they are, Jill will definitely feel betrayed.
I did the path with bella only and still you can't avoid the scenes that happen earlier episodes with Jill so I am sure of it that she felt betrayed by both the mc and bella.

After Jill rejects tyblat she expects to find comfort in bella or the mc so that's also a factor Which make going after bella even more brutal to Jill.

Plus bella affection to the mc never made any sense at all from the beginning. He was caught doing stuff in which Bella's eyes is the type of person she hates.yet we're here at the end of episode 8 with bella.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I cannot believe it: I decided to confide in Sage from episode 1 OR 2 and it s the only girl who is worth it at least as episode 8 WHAT AN AMAZING CHARACTER
totally love her
The Sage path is lovely. Sage only path, no other LIs or sides, toward the end of this scene, she is totally into MC without saying it. The two kisses show that, when you chose her later.... well of course she is for it.

sageM.JPG

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Knowing how Jill loves to be the goody two-shoes, she's probably thinking over whether she'll report Bella or not. Or she could make Bella break up with MC, because the relationship is unethical.
Possibly if you were on her path but If not I don't think she will cause any bigger problems. She is good person and I think she would be supportive of her friend but she might have some trust issues in the future especially if you romanced with her before. I'm honestly so much more interested in the future of path where Jill is heartbroken, it should have big impact on her character but it's in DPC hands to actually deliver in that point.

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Knowing how Jill loves to be the goody two-shoes, she's probably thinking over whether she'll report Bella or not. Or she could make Bella break up with MC, because the relationship is unethical.
Nah, I don't see Jill ratting out her best friend and possibly ruin her life just to comply with rules, even she wouldn't be that fucking naive.
She's probably just feeling very confused and conflicted (and in case MC pursued both of them, very pissed for sure) because of whatever past Bella is hiding.

Plus bella affection to the mc never made any sense at all from the beginning. He was caught doing stuff in which Bella's eyes is the type of person she hates.yet we're here at the end of episode 8 with bella.
Although humans like to boast about their rationality, at the end of the day we're all still animals with very primal needs and instincts.
Bella completely shut off her lust and emotions for other men for 3 years(?), as soon as she was kissed by a drunk MC a lot of those repressed emotions came back in force and she started to fall hard for him, and as soon as she realized he wasn't really a bad guy she just started resisting less and less.
It's not that hard to imagine this situation happening in real life really, I've actually seen something a bit similar happen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think on not Jill path, she is more of confused and shocked than betrayed, you can tell by her face when Bella knocks on her door afterwards, she isn't angry like she would be on her path but more of like mixed and confused. I mean her married best friend is having it on a kitchen table with a student of hers. That might have slightly shocked her.
also in my opinion

eventually she catches two people having sex, so she would already run away
she knows them
she is twice as old as he is
She's married.

It's normal that she's deeply embarrassed and doesn't know how to deal with it.

She has no reason to feel betrayed, it's true that Bella pushed her on the first date, but clearly there was no spark for either of them.

Last edited:

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
2. Maya? Blackmailing MC? Wtf? Do you really know what is a blackmail? I understand that you hate Maya and I'm not gonna argue with you on it because is pointless (I already learned this lesson with JAL)...
Now that’s some real irony. What’s ironic you my ask?
There is something I COULD tell you but I won’t. I won’t tell you because I don’t want to “out” someone who wants to keep a secret even if I don’t particularly like them.
Now where have I heard someone argue against that very point?
I know this post is vague but I know more that a few people will get it.

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Did a Rio path with no other LIs/sides just to see how it goes.

At the very end (after MC found Rio's stalker), she plays a little trick on MC's room.

What Heather says is interesting, either Rio told Heather, or Heather figured it out from various things that have happened already....

Heather says to be nice to her......

Rio is in some sort of stage of liking MC.... it is sweet and like others, Rio is worth it.

heatherRio.JPG

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
You don't need to be explicitly on Riona's path to get that scene, but you need to have become good friends with her.

An angry Jill might also force Bella to deal with her past in a rougher way, confronting her about it in front of MC.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Empathy with fictional characters is (in my opinion) the ability to see beyond appearances, beyond the first layer of description to understand why he behaves like this.

Understanding a character's motivation doesn't mean accepting what they've done. (example Chad)

Sometimes the characters are not developed. Or they are only defined by a layer of personality.

For example Tybalt. The game would take place 200 years earlier, it would act quite normally by the standards of the time. Except that he is as naive as Jill in a way since he sincerely believes that his social status will allow him to marry Jill.

lachann

Nov 13, 2019
I have a problem with the game! I get to the point where I have to call Jade, but I'm not in my contacts and I can't go on! Can anybody help me ? I also installed Maud, but again the same .....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have a guess as to what might be in the little black box from EP8.:unsure:

The underwear of Josy, Maya and the MC. Why actually? Somehow, underwear always shows up when someone has cheated. Chad and Cathy. The MC gave his underwear to Camila and Mona. In EP8, Josy doesn't wear underwear to the gym either. That doesn't mean Josy, Maya and the MC cheated with others. But they cheated with each other in the beginning and that's where the underwear has to show up again, right?:unsure::p

At least in my playthrough.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have a guess as to what might be in the little black box from EP8.:unsure:

The underwear of Josy, Maya and the MC. Why actually? Somehow, underwear always shows up when someone has cheated. Chad and Cathy. The MC gave his underwear to Camila and Mona. In EP8, Josy doesn't wear underwear to the gym either. That doesn't mean Josy, Maya and the MC cheated with others. But they cheated with each other in the beginning and that's where the underwear has to show up again, right?:unsure::p

At least in my playthrough.
Cheating in a three way situation ??? :oops::LOL: Now that's interesting... :p Specially with no strings attached... :eek::BootyTime:
Chad : I don't remember sorry... Cathy : (y) ( but still cheat ??? on who ??? :p ) Camila and Mona : same... cheat on who ??? We are not in a relationship with whoever when these things occur... to the best of my knowledge... but I could remember it wrong ! :whistle:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Cheating in a three way situation ??? :oops::LOL: Now that's interesting... :p Specially with no strings attached... :eek::BootyTime:
Chad : I don't remember sorry... Cathy : (y) ( but still cheat ??? on who ??? :p ) Camila and Mona : same... cheat on who ??? We are not in a relationship with whoever when these things occur... to the best of my knowledge... but I could remember it wrong ! :whistle:
The three-way relationship didn't start until the end of EP4. At the beginning of EP4, the MC told Josy in the bathroom that they were all three cheaters.(y):D

Chad had the red panties in the gym bag.(y)
Cathy's panties in Isabella's car.(y)

Camila and Mona organizing Tremolo's underwear. :unsure:

The real question is who places the underwear and thus make the cheating obvious. My hint. Mel and Sarah.:unsure:

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Season 2 is coming to steam in some days and i'm super mega hype.

That's like the best game for this year (unless BotW2 or Xenoblade chronicles 3 release this year :D) wouhou.
So many joy here.

I'm feeling like dancing right now.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The three-way relationship didn't start until the end of EP4. At the beginning of EP4, the MC told Josy in the bathroom that they were all three cheaters.(y):D
Sure but this is Fuckface's fault... we were not in a relationship with either of them... YET !!! :p
Chad had the red panties in the gym bag.(y)
This one I still don't remember... sorry :p
Camila and Mona organizing Tremolo's underwear. :unsure:
We are still not in relationship at this time with anyone :p

Although this underwear thing could be right though... something is up with ( or in :p ) those two... Fuckface's dick is up their ass sooooo there is cheating going on !!! :p I demand their panties ! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes