sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean, she already has money, who am I to say that I don't want anything from her if she offers right? :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you understood it perfectly... :LOL: (y)
I mean, she already has money, who am I to say that I don't want anything from her if she offers right? :)
You are one that have not finished his veggies soooo... THE END IS NIGH !!! :eek::eek::eek:
:KEK:
PS : a corpse does not need money OR honey... :p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Tremolo had no problem with Tybalt or the Burkes after Jill´s intervention. If Tremolo is in danger of being kicked out from B&R, its is because of Maya. She, AGAIN, has dragged Tremolo into her cliché problems using her classic emotional blackmail and manipulation. And even worst, Sage, a girl she barely knows, is not even a friend of her, and has no valid reason (except DPC´s bullshit) for getting sucked into the problems of that drama queen. Now, Tremolo and Sage are going to have a hard time with the Bourkes because of her. What the fuck was DPC thinking about when he wrote that shitty plotline :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Maya is CANCER for this game. Contaminates every plotline and character she touches. She should get this symbol tattooed on her forehead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1575968
1. You didn't understand a thing from what I said. Yes, Tremolo doesn't have a problem with Tybalt... Tybalt have a huge problem with tremolo...
2. Maya? Blackmailing MC? Wtf? Do you really know what is a blackmail? I understand that you hate Maya and I'm not gonna argue with you on it because is pointless (I already learned this lesson with JAL)... BUT... MC even if is Dik or Chick, have a heart... Because his father reached him to be a good man not an asshole. So he tries to help everybody. He had an option to help Chad, Troy and Steve. Now it's up to you if you wanna help them or not, and probably with maya you are "forced" to do it because that's the story ffs... It would be very difficult to choose to don't be on her side as a friend at least because it would change the story a lot.
Accept him for who he is, gay or not, Chad said the MC was cool so now they have to be best friends.
Best friends is a bit too much. They just tolerate each other. Chad admits that he did a huge mistake, MC can try to defend him in front of Burke and if you do, Chad will appreciate that and return the favor when that jock want to smash you at HOT Party.
MC has to be best friend of Maya... It wouldn´t be a surprise if DPC forces Tremolo to be best friend of Chad too. And it would make the same fucking sense: none at all :ROFLMAO:
Nobody force you to be best friend with Maya. Remember in the ep 8,when you have a walk with Sage in a park or something like that, Sage asks you why do you help her... For Maya? For Sage? Or for both... Most probably you (as an Anti-Maya man) choose Sage... So you did this for Sage, not for Maya... În all episodes you have choices to help Maya or not. You can choose to help her with money, you can choose to tell her about Quinn or not, you can side with her in the conflict with Josy and so on... So no... Nobody forces you to be her best friend... Read the story carefully
The MC has never given a rat's ass about Tybalt... nor should he.
View attachment 1576209 View attachment 1576210
And that's when he's sneaking into Jill's room during the middle of the blackmail subplot! By the end of Season 2 Tybalt has been further humiliated AND lost the one thing he ever tried to threaten the MC with. The idea that the MC is panicked about Tybalt would be the single least believable twist in this game!
MC wasn't panicked about Tybalt because he doesn't depend of him until this moment. Just imagine what Tybalt may say at the meeting (true facts or not) and mc have no defense

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
im just gonna say this once, i m in episode 8 just starting...as i see the things, Quinn will be the person who at the end or not so far away , will make someone die...if that happens and who dies is someone i personally feel ""love"" about her, im not gonna play another game from this developer again

zulumulu

Mar 28, 2019
I can't follow the discussions here so excuse my question if its asked before.

In the breakfast scene with JB and Tommy you have to choose one of the girls you've been dating. What are the requirements to pick Jill (i had only Bella and Sage as options) is it because my affinity is massive DIK

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
im just gonna say this once, i m in episode 8 just starting...as i see the things, Quinn will be the person who at the end or not so far away , will make someone die...if that happens and who dies is someone i personally feel ""love"" about her, im not gonna play another game from this developer again
Don't worry... After the first game and the reactions after that ending, DPC is not gonna do it again

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
I cannot believe it: I decided to confide in Sage from episode 1 OR 2 and it s the only girl who is worth it at least as episode 8 WHAT AN AMAZING CHARACTER
totally love her

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2021
Idk if I missed a dialogue in the last part of the episode 8 but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Does picking a LI makes you only have scenes to that specific LI or you can also have scenes with others in the future any thoughts? And is there any announcements regarding to this question?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Ya know I would more readily believe this whole empathy spiel if it was more universally applied. So how much empathy do you have for Maya's Father? How much for Dawe? How much for Wendy and the campus feminist?

How much empathy do you have for Tybalt? Sure he can be an ass but is that really a crime that deserves beatings? Having all of his teeth knocked out? People in this forum seem to delight in such bullying.

I don't have any empathy for Chad at all, on the other hand I don't hate him and wouldn't go out of my way to hurt him. Everybody has problems in life, no person or group of people have 'special pain' that elevates them above others, and everybody is responsible for the pain they dish out in this world. That goes for Chad and for Quinn too. It also goes for Derek and Maya and Josy and the MC as well. All of them hurt people and they are all responsible for it.
First, let's clarify what empathy is.:rolleyes:

Empathy refers to the ability and willingness to recognize, understand, and empathize with another person's sensations, feelings, thoughts, motives, and personality traits.:geek:

Patrick: Empathy yes, but I don't agree with his actions.
Dawe: Empathy yes, but I actually feel sorry for him. He wants so desperately to belong somehow and somewhere that he screws up. He's really a poor guy.
Wendy: Empathy yes, she really had feelings for Derek and is disappointed in him.
Campus Feminists: Are a group of people. Accordingly, it is impossible to show empathy because empathy can only be applied to an individual.
Tybalt: Empathy yes, he has a crush on Jill. Then an MC shows up and becomes a rival. Now Tybalt would have to fight for Jill to make her choose him. But Tybalt never learned to do that. I guess he always bragged about his parents' wealth without developing himself. Actually, I feel sorry for the guy too. If he happens to become poor, it's doubtful he can make it in life.

Who else do we have?

Chad: Empathy, yeah. Chad probably had to hide his past life. That's why he did what he did with Sage. Do I think that's right? No. But Sage isn't revealing his secret either because she knows such a life. She is not a lesbian, but we know what she said to Maya. That suggests Sage was hiding at one point, too.
Quinn: Empathy yes. Quinn is looking for a foothold in her life, so she wants the MC. At first she plays with him, but she realizes the MC has goals in life and goes his way. Of course, the unexpected doesn't go away, but the MC accepts the change and adapts his path to the goal. Quinn has only ever relied on what she knew and meets a guy like this. Quinn is actually almost like Tommy. It's more comfortable to rely on the tried and true. She would probably never change, just for one person. That's actually tragic.
Derek: How can you not actually have empathy for him?

I have already expressed my empathy toward Josy and Maya sufficiently.:D

For empathy, you need
the ability and the willingness. If one of these two conditions is missing, there is no empathy.:D

Reactions: Ahx and Marley300
Aug 26, 2019
So I play Jill path as my main playthrough and since episode 8 release this is my first time trying bella path and the ending was just too brutal for Jill if it goes like that I doubt I'll play a bella path in the future update.
being_a_d_i_k_pc_jill_3_by_danytatu_dde7vr2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: rogueKlyntar

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Question:
1. Does anyone have a collection of all path savefiles for 0.8 release?
2. Is it possible to seduce Maya or Josy later in the future (EP7-8) if you're on a DIK path, Is it possible to somehow split them by pursuing one and ignoring the other. The final path seems to be Maya x Josy but I was wondering if we could do Maya solo, or Josy solo.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
So I play Jill path as my main playthrough and since episode 8 release this is my first time trying bella path and the ending was just too brutal for Jill if it goes like that I doubt I'll play a bella path in the future update.
View attachment 1577255
If you went for Bella path and also dated/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will be deeply betrayed by both you and Bella so that would be brutal. If you're on Bella path and did not date/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will feel betrayed only by Bella which might be forgivable.

Bella was the one who encouraged Jill to date you in the first place (though the reason is she loathes Tybalt) and then Jill just surprisingly sees Bella riding you. As close as they are, Jill will definitely feel betrayed.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
If you went for Bella path and also dated/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will be deeply betrayed by both you and Bella so that would be brutal. If you're on Bella path and did not date/expressed feelings for Jill, then Jill will feel betrayed only by Bella which might be forgivable.

Bella was the one who encouraged Jill to date you in the first place (though the reason is she loathes Tybalt) and then Jill just surprisingly sees Bella riding you. As close as they are, Jill will definitely feel betrayed.
I think on not Jill path, she is more of confused and shocked than betrayed, you can tell by her face when Bella knocks on her door afterwards, she isn't angry like she would be on her path but more of like mixed and confused. I mean her married best friend is having it on a kitchen table with a student of hers. That might have slightly shocked her.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I think on not Jill path, she is more of confused and shocked than betrayed, you can tell by her face when Bella knocks on her door afterwards, she isn't angry like she would be on her path but more of like mixed and confused. I mean her married best friend is having it on a kitchen table with a student of hers. That might have slightly shocked her.
Knowing how Jill loves to be the goody two-shoes, she's probably thinking over whether she'll report Bella or not. Or she could make Bella break up with MC, because the relationship is unethical.

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes