TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry for basic tech question -- I haven't played since Episode 5, the game detects my old saves as unplayable with compressed version. Do I just need to bite the bullet and download the 18GB version?
It looks like it.
But hey! Playing from begging is good to!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
My opinion only and NOT to dis Maya, however....

Knowing Lily's story pulls the rug out from any sympathy I had for Maya's college funding situation.

Lily is goal oriented. Ambitious. Works hard AND doing college. Doesn't whine about it. Implies she has standards about what she likes in a man..... etc...... etc..... etc.....

Complete surprise as I had being working other paths. In the same league as one of the main LIs.

Less hassle than some of the main LIs. DPC must have got hooked on the character when he created Lily.

I like her a lot.

lilyMC.JPG

Sep 8, 2021
Ran into a problem with my Bella path. After the last scene in the dining room where Jill walks up, it loops back to the mansion prior to the date. Then I do the mansion freeroam, followed by the poolside date again, and around and around. Please help!!!

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Either way, looking forward in S3 to chick out with Jill lil sister. That would be such neat relationship towards marriage with Jill or both if it works out :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...MC_fears_no_Tybalt_2.jpg
And that's when he's sneaking into Jill's room during the middle of the blackmail subplot...
I (and many people) have commented on how bad Jill looks when she opens her mouth, but I gotta say, she looks pretty good here with her mouth wide open... In an 'O' kinda shape... Yeah, she looks good and... useful... :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how we're all honoring Ivrhym's intentions to keep this particular conversation under spoiler wraps, even though pretty much everything is out in the open on this thread now. :ROFLMAO:

My opinion only and NOT to dis Maya, however....

Knowing Lily's story pulls the rug out from any sympathy I had for Maya's college funding situation.

Lily is goal oriented. Ambitious. Works hard AND doing college. Doesn't whine about it. Implies she has standards about what she likes in a man..... etc...... etc..... etc.....

Complete surprise as I had being working other paths. In the same league as one of the main LIs.

Less hassle than some of the main LIs. DPC must have got hooked on the character when he created Lily.

I like her a lot.

View attachment 1576760
To be fair to Maya, her parents (i.e. her father) were probably a lot less supportive about her independence:

Lily: "Mom, Dad, I've been thinking it over, and I think I'd like to pursue a career in stripping, and who knows, it may even dabble in some prostitution too. I also expect there'd be a lot of drugs involved. Whaddya think?"​
Lily's Mom: "That's wonderful darling. Well I'm sure I told you before, being a prostitute opens up all sorts of avenues... I would never met your father if it wasn't for him and his mates gangbanging me that fateful evening. They were all good, but I could tell, when your father was balls deep in my ass, it was really something special. *sigh*"​
Lily's Dad: "Good for you girl, there's definitely a lot of money down those paths, people are virtually throwing cash at you! Actually, they really will be throwing cash at you. Ha ha, fuck I'm funny some times!"​
Lily: "Oh Dad, you're so silly! Thanks Mom and Dad, it means the world to me that you care and love me so much."​
VS:
Maya: "Mom, Dad, I was talking with a friend the other day and she mentioned she usually gets a summer job. I'd love to give that a try, am I allowed to?"​
Maya's Mom: "Oh that could be a lovely..."​
Maya's Dad: "Silence woman, if the Good Lord had intended for you to have an opinion, he wouldn't have made woman inferior to men!"​
Maya's Mom: ":rolleyes:"​
Maya's Dad: "I heard that! I'll deal with you later... Maya, no. You don't need a job. Right now all you need to do is focus on learning your womanly duties. What good is an income to a woman when her main goal in life is to please her husband?"​
Maya: "Well maybe I don't want a husband... I mean, like, maybe, I mean, what if I wanted to spend the rest of my life with another girl, like you know, hypothetically speaking..."​
Maya's Dad: "You fucking what!? It's that girl Josy isn't it! I knew there was something evil in that girl! You are not to see her again, do you understand!"​
Maya: "OK, Dad. But you said I could enrol in college right? To make me more interesting to my future husband?"​
Maya's Dad: "Yes, I did say that didn't I. OK, let's go organise that this week. We'll need to sort out a loan for you, you leave that to me."​

Jill is pretty much my type. I like girls who are stacked, in shape, and have either black or red hair.
And She is rich AF sooo :KEK:
Yeah, and personality and intellect are so overrated, amirite?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Although the conversation is a little different if the mc chooses no one rather than a specific LI, the outcome is the same. He basically breaks up with whichever girl(s) he's been messing around with, even Sage. It's actually Sage that suggests cooling off with the benefits (after she's begged and begged the mc to fuck her since the beginning of the game :unsure:): "Sex usually complicates things... Maybe we should put it on ice for a while?"
Sure but that's not what I was pointing at... being at only the halfway mark means these decisions won't last ( or let's agree on highly unlikely that they will ) for the rest of the game... shit will go down from left to right and who knows what else will happen to us OR our ( former ? :unsure: ) LI-s or the one that we chose NOW... if somebody knows what will be the end of the story please speak up now ! ( no theories... just facts !!! ) I guess no1 and I mean not even DPC thought about it... YET ! so why are we ??? :LOL:
Yeah, and personality and intellect are so overrated, amirite?
For some people that's a given there... :cautious: Anyhow to each their own :giggle::whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes