Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I think that I'll make multiple saves then, just to be sure to not miss anything ahah
That's a smartest thing to do really, you definetly need few saves to actually get most of content provided here ( not lewd only but some minor dialouges etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
That's a smartest thing to do really, you definetly need few saves to actually get most of content provided here ( not lewd only but some minor dialouges etc.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question because I am not too sure. Is Bella your favorite?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't think Becky guessed, but that she heard the same rumours Maya did, since no one wanted to talk to her about it she decided it was a HOTs secret.

DPC loves guilt, so for Jade I worry little, and for Sage I'm anxious

Jade/Sage will be a bitter pairing like Bella/Jill, with even definitive consequences
This is very strange to hear for me. DPC really likes to dramatize, but this drama usually does not have any serious consequences. All the drama that we have in the game is still on pause and in fact is not the main one. And if we recall the words of DPC that he learned a lesson from his first game and is now unlikely to arrange a turn in the style of a fire in the house, I weakly believe that sex with Jade, using a restaurant can somehow affect, if at all.
Moreover, now he is not the marginal developer he started out with. Now he can be called an indie developer whose games are sold on two main platforms and his audience is much larger and wider.
He has a pretty safe scenario. The old DPC would have made the ending of season 2 much darker. What we saw is quite in the spirit of soap operas of the 70s.

Reactions: mightybored

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Now I'm totally sure that the game will last forever :sneaky:. Be prepared for more interlude stories, guys. :cool:

What's gonna happen at the Halloween Party? Who framed Cathy? who's pregnant? Who was MC's mom? what happened to Bella's husband? what's gonna happen to Maya? what happened to Jill's sis? will Tybbie finally marry his beloved watermelon? will the DIKs finally crush the Preppers? what's Evil Burke's masterplan? will Chad get out of the closet? who is Madame?

We will find it out in BaDIK Season 34 - out in June 2074 (just around the corner!) :geek::geek:
See I would have much preferred if the Halloween party took place before the main LI choice. Then I could just fuck everyone there without consequences.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Now I'm totally sure that the game will last forever :sneaky:. Be prepared for more interlude stories, guys. :cool:

What's gonna happen at the Halloween Party? Who framed Cathy? who's pregnant? Who was MC's mom? what happened to Bella's husband? what's gonna happen to Maya? what happened to Jill's sis? will Tybbie finally marry his beloved watermelon? will the DIKs finally crush the Preppers? what's Evil Burke's masterplan? will Chad get out of the closet? who is Madame?

We will find it out in BaDIK Season 34 - out in June 2074 (just around the corner!) :geek::geek:
In the same status update, he said that his position on some issues had changed and directly called for asking questions again. Therefore, perhaps he is already ready to hire assistants. And the second point is that he will not be able to produce the game forever. He has already said once that the most difficult thing in production for him is stress. With the quantity and duration of production, stress increases and we can only guess how he will cope with it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is very strange to hear for me. DPC really likes to dramatize, but this drama usually does not have any serious consequences. All the drama that we have in the game is still on pause and in fact is not the main one. And if we recall the words of DPC that he learned a lesson from his first game and is now unlikely to arrange a turn in the style of a fire in the house, I weakly believe that sex with Jade, using a restaurant can somehow affect, if at all.
Moreover, now he is not the marginal developer he started out with. Now he can be called an indie developer whose games are sold on two main platforms and his audience is much larger and wider.
He has a pretty safe scenario. The old DPC would have made the ending of season 2 much darker. What we saw is quite in the spirit of soap operas of the 70s.
we're only halfway through the game, that's why it looks like there are no consequences.

But are we sure there's going to be a way to get back into the trouple? To make it up to Bella for the escapade with Cathe? For Jill to realize that going to Sage was a priority?

Because as it stands we can get kicked out of 4 out of 5 LIs.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry for basic tech question -- I haven't played since Episode 5, the game detects my old saves as unplayable with compressed version. Do I just need to bite the bullet and download the 18GB version?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The end of AL was dramatic, but you could still end on a positive note.

After the fire, and the scene at the nurse's, we still had the rest of the story, and it ended well (we are in a relationship with the main girl, the best-friend is still alive, ...).

In this game, we have lots of choices to make, and we have already seen some consequences of these choices.

There aren't many choices with hidden consequences (for now, we'll know more as we get closer to the end). Most of the choices are still quite obvious in terms of consequences.

In some cases, we do not have all the cards in hand to judge when choosing (for example Jade). But either the game gives us a major choice (CHIK or DIK) that can put us on the path, or the circumstances themselves are enough to indicate whether it is a good idea or not.

I prefer to have choices that are useful, even if it leads me to the game over, than choices that ultimately are useless.

I would be very, very disappointed to see an MC DIK come out (and his friends too) without any scratches. Or to see Quinn abandon her Queen Bitch crown because she falls in love with the MC.

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes