Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I'm just gonna stop trying to guess how long things will take because I'm never right....
Anyways:
---

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

---

Note: Hey guys, we're coming to the end of a donation drive so we can add more servers to try and keep up with demand. We never run ads and we're entirely crowdfunded! If you find value in what I do, please consider donating at - there are plenty of options.
Every little bit helps and you'll have my undying love.
Hey man

The torrent for the BADIK 8.2 isn't seeded by anyone. You got a chance to host a few seeds? Cheers :)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Apart from the fact that MC never appears to be frightened by the threat, Jill is the only one who takes it seriously.
But even without considering this: it's over, it's a danger completely behind us, weeks after the fact there isn't even the slightest hypothesis about this complaint

if MC had understood what happened, I think he would have behaved differently, he would have talked to someone about it.

but nothing at all, so as usual he didn't understand.
I'm not even sure that even MС Dik knows exactly how things are on campus. Yes, he knows that girls fuck for money, but he does not know that money is used for free tution. He only mentions that Mona ran out of the room and looked upset, which may indicate that MC is very far from understanding how everything works. I'm not sure that even Rusty, Nick or one of the Diks also knows what free tution is.
Another thought that bothers me is where the rumors about free tuition came from in the first place. Probably Becky or someone else could have spread them (as rumors about the glory hole spread).
That's why he doesn't say anything to Maya and the others. He just doesn't know anything. Quinn and the girls don't tell him anything.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not even sure that even MС Dik knows exactly how things are on campus. Yes, he knows that girls fuck for money, but he does not know that money is used for free tution. He only mentions that Mona ran out of the room and looked upset, which may indicate that MC is very far from understanding how everything works. I'm not sure that even Rusty, Nick or one of the Diks also knows what free tution is.
Another thought that bothers me is where the rumors about free tuition came from in the first place. Probably Becky or someone else could have spread them (as rumors about the glory hole spread).
That's why he doesn't say anything to Maya and the others. He just doesn't know anything. Quinn and the girls don't tell him anything.
We don't even know for sure.

the only thing we do know is that Burke runs these scholarships, which are not necessarily paid for by the restaurant business, that Quinn gives money to Burke is to be proven.

We know that Quinn has his share and little else.

Reactions: dalli_x

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey man

The torrent for the BADIK 8.2 isn't seeded by anyone. You got a chance to host a few seeds? Cheers :)
You're likely running into an issue with client whitelisting, check out and let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards.

Reactions: WideRange72

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
You're likely running into an issue with client whitelisting, check out and let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards.
Nopes

Have been downloading your torrents for a while now with no issues. This one looks dead in the water. Using uTorrent 3.5.5

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Nopes

Have been downloading your torrents for a while now with no issues. This one looks dead in the water. Using uTorrent 3.5.5
try using someting else?
The tracker now only supports the following versions of these clients:

CLIENT OS VERSION NUMBER STATUS GITHUB DOWNLOAD
utorrent Windows 2.2.1 legacy proprietary unofficial

Any other clients and versions will not work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL and Balpheron

TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
Honest question now that NOPY is gone. How do I download this? It's too big for MEGA, and the others are either filled with malvertising or have a transfer rate of 1mb an hour...

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Honest question now that NOPY is gone. How do I download this? It's too big for MEGA, and the others are either filled with malvertising or have a transfer rate of 1mb an hour...
Install qbittorrent and hop on my torrent and download at nearly line speed :)

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm, I'm on v0.7.2 so I'm screwed for playing v0.8.0/v0.8.1 and up?
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.0 to v0.8.2.
Hello, can someone tell me, in this game you need to choose between girls, or you can have many romances?
By design you have to choose which main girl to romance, can't catch 'em all. You can bang lots of side girls up to now though.

If you use the mod, then chasing multiple main girls is possible apparently (I don't use it).
As others have said torrent is fastest. You can direct download from Mega via the splits in the OP, provided you have a way to work around it's dl limits (vpn, proxies, reboot your modem to get a new ip address).
DrPinkCake
Are you planning to release season 3 on GOG or Steam only? I prefer GOG but if you plan release it only on Steam I'll understand.
DPC hasn't participated here in years, so no chance he'll answer your question.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2019
Tremolo had no problem with Tybalt or the Burkes after Jill´s intervention. If Tremolo is in danger of being kicked out from B&R, its is because of Maya. She, AGAIN, has dragged Tremolo into her cliché problems using her classic emotional blackmail and manipulation. And even worst, Sage, a girl she barely knows, is not even a friend of her, and has no valid reason (except DPC´s bullshit) for getting sucked into the problems of that drama queen. Now, Tremolo and Sage are going to have a hard time with the Bourkes because of her. What the fuck was DPC thinking about when he wrote that shitty plotline :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Maya is CANCER for this game. Contaminates every plotline and character she touches. She should get this symbol tattooed on her forehead :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1575968
Na chill bro usually the cliffhanger barely gets draged that much it's probably going to be just Stephen in the meeting and nothing's going to come out of the meeting anyway iam pretty sure of that.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Why would Mc consider Tybalt dangerous? In no situation does he seem afraid of him (rightly so).

the blackmailing of Jill lowered his dangerousness, not increased it. if it was still going on I could also understand.
Mc always knew he was Jade's son and possibly never a problem, so even if he humiliated him on the occasions he had he obviously didn't consider it a big deal.

does he have the guilt to be a problem for Maya? so desperate?
The only way Tybalt could ever be a threat is if he actually did something worthwhile and kind on his own and actually had people genuinely standing by his side other than his parents. That and if he actually tried living by himself without all that preppy crap and learned how society works. In other words, probably in like, 10-20 years? When he's homeless on the street because he knows nothing but how to annoy others and cry about it?

Man, I chuckle every time I see Tybalt appear in the game. He's just so..... pathetic.

Also, out of his pettiness, I definitely see Tybalt trying to hinder Sage from helping Maya with her tuition since she's related to the MC, and also because of his innate classism and elitism. I would actually like to see that occur too, because then we might be able to see him cry again if the Burke parents agree to offer their aid, since Tybalt, once again unable to realize the world doesn't revolve around him, doesn't get his way.

...... I think I might hate Tybalt a little too much.

Reactions: RukiRG

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Again: Chad is an asshole that makes Sage´s life miserable, Troy´s life miserable, assaults Tremolo in the middle of the night and harasses him in public... But since the moment Tremolo knows he´s gay, he has to have "empathy" with him, and care about him and his fucking secret more than about Sage, her lover/friend... Really, do you think that makes any sense, or even is fair? CHAD IS THE BULLY, THE VIOLENT ASSHOLE, GAY OR NOT. SAGE, TREMOLO AND EVEN TROY, ARE HIS VICTIMS. But apparently, he´s the one that deserves "basic human empathy", not his victims. Because he´s gay... And worst thing it´s, that´s the politically corrected way of thinking nowadays... :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Accept him for who he is, gay or not, Chad said the MC was cool so now they have to be best friends.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only way Tybalt could ever be a threat is if he actually did something worthwhile and kind on his own and actually had people genuinely standing by his side other than his parents. That and if he actually tried living by himself without all that preppy crap and learned how society works. In other words, probably in like, 10-20 years? When he's homeless on the street because he knows nothing but how to annoy others and cry about it?

Man, I chuckle every time I see Tybalt appear in the game. He's just so..... pathetic.

Also, out of his pettiness, I definitely see Tybalt trying to hinder Sage from helping Maya with her tuition since she's related to the MC, and also because of his innate classism and elitism. I would actually like to see that occur too, because then we might be able to see him cry again if the Burke parents agree to offer their aid, since Tybalt, once again unable to realize the world doesn't revolve around him, doesn't get his way.

...... I think I might hate Tybalt a little too much.
It would be a recycling, in the sense that there is already Burke who is enough of a danger to Maya, there is no need for Tybalt to cry to mommy and daddy.
Tybalt would be completely superfluous in this storyline.

Reactions: Niu6609

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, it's not an attack. You clearly don't care about what happens to him and don't even consider what YOUR actions will do to him, you even find preposterous for DPC to consider that.

We all know when you reveal a secret it may affect the other person in a bad way. That's why it's a secret man, I know it and you know it too, you just pretend being gay is all rainbows and joy and everybody accept them as they are like in a bad pc Netflix show.

Well it's not, it's difficult, people judge them, sometimes beat them, some family may think they are 'wrong'. And that is in top of the other things that can happen to anyone, so yes in general life is more difficult to them. That's why some are closeted, it's not like they want to be, just decide that is their best option at a certain moment.

Now, about empathy. The greatness of DPC's characters is that they are well developed. With a mix of good and bad traits, like any human being (well, maybe except Jill who is more Disney than Disney), some are doing bad things like Quinn, Steve, Troy or Chad but you know, they are victims too. Survivors in a way, of who they are. You are offered how you want to treat them.

Showing empathy for the almost pure, naive character who is being badly treated so it's all a black and white choice like in bad movies where good people are 100% good, caring, family loving, adopted 150 cats... and bad people are terrible murderers and rapists... That's fucking easy, any idiot can do that.

The hardest part is to show empathy for people that won't bring you personal gain, people who have wronged you, maybe even beaten you. Why? Well that's what empathy is, understanding the other. Maybe they did that for a reason, maybe they were wrong or maybe you were being an asshole, maybe any other thing you may want to consider.

This is where many people fail (because we people are selfish and prejudiced) so you downplay the FACT that being gay causes them a lot of trouble, and that you shouldn't care for them, so you only care about the redhead you want to fuck. C'mon man, they are people too.

As a Quinn fan, I have to say this thing happens a lot with her too, you see some champions of morality bashing her like she is not a person, well what can I say, not one of them would survive a single day in that drug den...

Cheers
Ya know I would more readily believe this whole empathy spiel if it was more universally applied. So how much empathy do you have for Maya's Father? How much for Dawe? How much for Wendy and the campus feminist?

How much empathy do you have for Tybalt? Sure he can be an ass but is that really a crime that deserves beatings? Having all of his teeth knocked out? People in this forum seem to delight in such bullying.

I don't have any empathy for Chad at all, on the other hand I don't hate him and wouldn't go out of my way to hurt him. Everybody has problems in life, no person or group of people have 'special pain' that elevates them above others, and everybody is responsible for the pain they dish out in this world. That goes for Chad and for Quinn too. It also goes for Derek and Maya and Josy and the MC as well. All of them hurt people and they are all responsible for it.

Reactions: RukiRG and Guy1100
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes